All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Website. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to this Agreement prior to you using the Website. Persons under the age of 13 are not permitted to register for the Website or use the Company Services.
YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUNDBY THIS AGREEMENT
BY ACKNOWLEDGING SUCH ACCEPTANCE DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
AND ALSO BY CONTINUING TO USE THE WEBSITE SERVICES.
- Website Services
- Your registration obligations
- Refund policy
- Delivery Policy
- User of site content and materials
- Site rules
- Limitation of Liability
- Privacy information
The Website Services include a wide array of services relating to resume and cover letter creation and distribution, and related features and services.
Some features are available to users at no charge and others require the payment of fees.
Please refer to the fee schedule posted on the Website for more information.
Our offerings are regularly expanding as reflected in descriptions on the Website.
In consideration of your use of our Site, you represent that you are at least 14 years of age.
You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration form.
You acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account. If you or ResumeBuilder.org cancels your account, all your account information, including resumes, cover letters and any other information you provided or associated with your Account will be deleted and removed from any public area of the Sites.
Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in effecting deletion or through cached copies retained by third parties.
Charges incurred on a periodic basis (e.g., monthly charges) are charged in advance and shall be subject to automatic renewal for the same period as the original paid period.
Charges for renewal periods shall be calculated at the prevailing non-discounted rates then offered by Company.
Cancellations are made through a user account. Please click on the "My Account" link at the top of your Account Home Page and then click on "Subscriptions".Cancellations will take effect at the end of the current paid term.
Upon the occurrence of any chargeback, regardless of cause, Company may suspend a user’s account. Users are responsible for updating payment information for any changes. Such updates can be made through the user’s account.
ResumeBuilder.org has a full refund policy for anyone who purchases our resume builder service, and is not satisfied.If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 48 hours from the purchase date, we will fully refund the cost of your order. Request a refund by forwarding your purchase confirmation email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you cancel a subscription to our fee-based products, you will continue to have access to our services for the remainder of the subscription period for which ResumeBuilder.org has received payment or until you instruct us to terminate your access, whichever is sooner. Thereafter, we will deactivate your user account and bar any further access to such information and/or files as well as to that portion of our website, except as we may otherwise provide from time to time or until you renew your subscription.
Upon receipt of your order, the services will be performed to you in accordance with the terms applicable to the services that you purchased. The nature of the services you purchased and the date of your purchase may impact the timing of performance of the services. The services will be deemed to be successfully delivered to you upon performance of the services.
ResumeBuilder.org grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license ...
(a) to access (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of ResumeBuilder.org) and use the Site strictly in accordance with this Agreement;
(b) to use the Site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes;
(c) to share your results with friends, relatives and trusted advisors for the purpose of assisting you with your career planning or educating them about the availability of ResumeBuilder.org
(d) to print out discrete information from the Site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes so long as you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein. No print out or electronic version of any part of the Site or its contents may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
Your license for access and use of the Site and any information, materials or documents therein (collectively defined as "Content and Materials") are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use:
You may not (a) copy, print (except for the express limited purpose permitted), republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the Site or any Content and Materials retrieved therefrom without ResumeBuilder's express written permission;
(b) use the Site or any materials obtained from the Site to develop, or as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism.
To the extent you use or obtain compensation, benefits, job opportunity and other salary-related Content and Materials from ResumeBuilder.org, its licensors or the Site.
In order to provide a welcoming and productive community on our Site and to improve the safety and security of our Site, we require that you adhere to the following rules:
- Do not give your user name or password to others. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password in order to protect your information. You are responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. If others use your password to post inappropriate material on the Site, you risk losing your access to the Site. You agree to notify ResumeBuilder.org immediately of any unauthorized use of your registration and password.
- Do not respond to postings by other ResumeBuilder.org users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected.
- Do not present ResumeBuilder.org Content or Materials (or permit Content and Materials to be presented) so that it appears to be available from a third party Web site.
- Do not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Do not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site.
- Do not access data not intended for your use.
- Do not log into a server or account which you are not authorized to use.
- Do not use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services.
- Do not use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in any manner that would violate international, federal or local laws or regulations, that would infringe any third party's intellectual property rights or in a manner that is defamatory, obscene, abusive or hateful.
- Do not attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Do not attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing".
- Do not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Do not send SPAM or commercial emails of any kind and do not send any unsolicited e-mail to individuals, entities or ResumeBuilder.org Users.
- Do not forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Do not attempt to or actually access the Site by any means other than through the interfaces provided by the Site or by navigating to http://www.resumebuilder.org using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access the Site using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including ResumeBuilder.org
- Do not use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl," or "spider" any web pages or other services contained in or on the Site.
- Do not utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from the Site to provide any service that is competitive, in ResumeBuilder's sole discretion, with the Site.
- Report inappropriate postings or conduct to ResumeBuilder.org
Your violation of any of these Rules may result in civil or criminal liability.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this Web site is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Web site remains available or that the material on the Web site is kept up-to-date. Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our Web site, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise.
ResumeBuilder.orgrecognizes the importance of protecting the information that we collect from customers during the process of using this site.