Creating a masterful resume is something that will help you to get to the next stage of the hiring process. Using the PDF of the sample resume allows you to get inspiration into how a strong resume looks. By following its example, you should find it much easier to write your own. You should also refer to the resume writing tips because they offer more insight on how to make your resume shine.
Administrative Coordinator Resume Sample
Office administration expert with over 10 years of experience working in office settings and managing an office staff. Demonstrated knowledge of creating and implementing policies and procedures to create an efficient office system. Dedication to working in a team and developing superior customer service and overall efficiency within the office and among staff.
- MS Office Suite and internal systems
- Employee handbook creation
- Event planning
- Data entry
- Appointment scheduling and schedule management
- Customer service
Sometown Business Center, Sometown, MI
- Create office manuals and assign tasks to staff
- Coordinate efforts among departments for efficient and effective communication and work flows
- Manage employees and resolve employee issues
- Hire and train new employees
- Ensure filing and communication systems remain organized and up to date
- Monitor inventory and place orders when needed
- Developed new scheduling system to prevent disputes and increase office efficiency by 20%
- Trained 15 new employees to work in an office environment and handle administrative duties according to company policies
Ladybug Travel and Auto Rental, Frontown, MI
- Managed 10 on-site employees and 50 in an off-site call center
- Hired and trained employees on-site and oversaw call center hiring and training
- Developed the employee handbook
- Worked with management to create employee policies and office procedures
- Ran quality control checks in the office and call center
- Maintained and ordered inventory as needed
- Increased office efficiency to help bring down costs of operations by 30%
Ladybug Travel and Auto Rental, Frontown, MI
- Greeted customers coming into the office
- Answered phones and transferred calls
- Organized and distributed incoming mail
- Posted packages and other outgoing mail
- Managed the office filing system
- Handed tasks assigned by the office manager
- Created a new system for mail to increase efficiency and reduce wasted time by 10%
- Received attendance award for no missed days for three years in a row
- Given promotion to office manager based upon solid performance and excellent attendance record
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
Business Course, 2004
Constance P. Meter Business Center, Uptown, MI
Write a Professional Resume Now!
Is This a Good Administrative Coordinator Resume? Let’s Check
To have the skills and abilities needed to coordinate and manage an office, you need to have experience working in an office, managing staff, and coordinating efforts within a business. The administrative coordinator resume sample does a convincing job of ensuring a hiring manager will know this applicant has what it takes to do the job through outlining her rise from receptionist to administrative coordinator in the work experience section.
The general resume writing practices require the use of bullet lists instead of paragraphs, clear section headings, and chronological order of information. The administrative coordinator resume sample follows all these rules. This should make it easy for a hiring manager to read and understand, which is the importance of understanding and using the resume writing best practices. A resume that is not clear and concise will often get tossed to the side because most hiring managers do not have the time to weed through a complex or messy resume.
Through a strong summary statement outlining the applicant's abilities on through the well-explained skills section, and finishing in the work experience section, the administrative coordinator resume sample presents a clear picture of this applicant's abilities to handle the management and oversight of an office. She makes it crystal clear that she has a strong background in management and business enabling her to handle the tasks of an administrative coordinator.
Employers are looking for more than just an applicant who checks all the requirement boxes. They also want an employee who will improve their business and add to it. In the sample, it is made perfectly clear how this applicant is focused on improving the business and adding value in everything she does. She is obviously focused on not only doing her job well but doing it in a way that makes the business better.
The administrative coordinator resume sample outlines several accomplishments of the applicant's. She made sure to include specific metrics showcasing her skills in organization, efficiency, and management. Providing a hiring manager with such information can be just what it takes to tip the scales and land this applicant an interview.