To learn more about how to create an engaging resume, check out our data entry clerk resume sample. By spending a few minutes studying the example, you can find inspiration for crafting a strong resume that will stand out to hiring managers. To help facilitate a smooth transition into a new career, take a look at our sample resume and start thinking about how you can emulate the style while contributing your own unique job experiences and achievements. After you’ve looked over the example, move on to the next step of reading more about best resume writing practices.
Data Entry Clerk Resume Sample
Data entry professional with 10 years of experience. Comfortable working under pressure to meet deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy. Motivated self-starter driven to produce desired results.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Typing speed of approximately 100 words per minute
- Strong attention to detail and ability to catch minor errors
- Expert-level grasp of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience using CRMs, including Salesforce and Base
- Highly motivated to meet deadlines
2015 – present
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to determine the results of email marketing campaigns to locate and correct outdated email addresses
- Conduct research in order to find correct contact information for clients and leads
- Input new information into Salesforce to improve the success rate of email campaigns by an average of 40%, paying close attention to accuracy of information
- Maintain the online and physical filing system to preserve valuable records
- Comply with company privacy standards to ensure that all relevant information is kept confidential and secure
2013 – 2015
- Collected new leads from realtors and keyed them into the CRM system
- Created a work flow system to successfully enter all new and existing client information into the database on a daily basis, increasing efficiency by 20%
- Collaborated with realtors and marketing team to ensure accuracy of all information entered into Salesforce
- Managed the creation and printing of new contracts to file after successful closings
- Entered client endorsements and testimonials into the CRM for placement on the real estate office’s website
2010 – 2013
- Keyed positive book reviews into the title management system to be uploaded on the company website
- Managed the creation of new media contacts in FileMaker Pro and sent manuscripts for endorsement or review
- Improved the marketing email bounce rate by 40% after thoroughly researching contact information
- Scanned, uploaded, and saved book reviews to the appropriate back-location, in addition to maintaining an accurate physical filing system
- Created and distributed student intern schedule by carefully reviewing student-provided availability and correctly entering their work schedules into Microsoft Excel
University of Texas at Austin
Write a Professional Resume Now!
Is This a Good Data Entry Clerk Resume? Let’s Check
Yes, it does. This data entry clerk resume sample does an excellent job of outlining measurable results, like the 40% improvement of contact data. Since the candidate clearly spells out desirable skills such as the ability to research and key in accurate data, hiring managers will take notice. A good data entry clerk must be able to conduct thorough research and then turn that information into correctly entered data.
Yes. This resume has a logical flow of information, and highly desirable skills and achievements are located at the top of each new heading. Instead of asking the hiring manager to hunt down relevant information, the candidate lists the most important achievements in a prime location. This small detail shows that the candidate possesses the attention to detail needed to excel in a data entry role.
Absolutely! In many cases, a data entry specialist acts as an important go-between for sensitive customer information and managers. To find out which data needs to be gathered or corrected, a successful data entry clerk will have the ability to clearly and concisely communicate effectively with others. This data entry clerk resume sample lists job experiences in which the candidate works closely with other members of the team to promote the company’s success.
This candidate goes above and beyond in demonstrating her educational history. In most cases, a career as a data entry professional does not require a degree. This resume example shows that the candidate holds a degree in business, which should be more than enough to catch a hiring manager’s eye. For many data entry jobs, certifications or associate’s degrees are helpful, but not necessary.
This is a great example of the specificity that hiring managers want. Instead of being vague, the candidate has listed an impressive set of skills that will serve her well in a position as a data entry specialist. In data entry jobs, qualified candidates should be confident using the Microsoft Office suite and familiar with customer relations management systems. This data entry clerk resume sample showcases a stellar skill set early on and includes must-haves such as the Office suite and Salesforce.