As you begin to design your professional portfolio, reference our modeling resume sample and included writing tips to get the creative juices flowing. You can gather ideas for each specific section as you familiarize yourself with best writing practices. Then, prepare to produce a succinct and attention-catching document that shows off your qualifications while separating you from the competition.
Modeling Resume Sample
Outgoing and personable fashion model with five years of experience working in both print and runway platforms. Adapter capable of delivering creative and inspiring results for broad array of clients, from editorial photographers to commercial magazines. Detail-oriented collaborator recognized for exceptional networking and relationship management.
- Runway and print modeling
- Social and digital media
- Commercial and editorial aesthetics
- Unique posing
- Client relationship management
- Collaborative approach
Next Management, Los Angeles, CA
- Interpret and perform the appropriate poses for different brands and campaigns, including traditional forms for commercial clients and avant-garde techniques for editorial photoshoots
- Wear and display a full array of garments and accessories in front of the camera and on the runway, from overcoats and active wear to formal ball gowns and swim collections
- Maintain physical fitness and appearance by adhering to a strict regimen of sleep, exercise, and diet
- Engage with a social media audience of 750,000 followers
- Collaborate and work with publishers of print magazines as well as editors of digital media, adapting to and succeeding in the conditions of each medium
- Featured on the cover of Brides Magazine to a circulation of more than 330,000 people
- Recognized with Model of the Year Award in 2015 and 2016, determined by a small committee of elite fashion editors
L.A. Models, Los Angeles, CA
- Performed 200 runway shows in all environments and demands, from outdoor settings to indoor studios
- Achieved the desired look for each client by strategizing with makeup artists, hair stylists, producers, and fashion coordinators to unify vision
- Walked as the closing model in Bridal Fashion Week for five different designers representing a spectrum of conservative and experimental aesthetics
- Learned and mastered hectic routines, garment changes, and backstage scheduling to facilitate and improve the flow of live fashion shows
- Applied education in social media to increase brand followers by 50,000 in six months
- Traveled extensively between Paris, Milan, and New York for projects
Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, Los Angeles
Graduated cum laude
Write a Professional Resume Now!
Is This a Good Modeling Resume? Let’s Check
Absolutely! She discusses her five years of experience in runway as well as print, including traditional and digital forms. She also mentions she has modeled everything from coats and active wear to gowns and swimwear, with the ability to adapt to conventional and unconventional aesthetics.
Yes, she describes a wide array of skills that make her a desirable candidate. For example, she offers traditional and avant-garde posing depending on a client’s vision. She also mentions strengths in collaboration and knows how to work with photographers of different aesthetics to bring creative ideas to life. Finally, she discusses her commitment to proper sleep, exercise, and diet in order to maintain her health and appearance.
She absolutely does. Throughout the work experience section in the modeling resume sample, the candidate lists that she boosted social media followers by 50,000 fans, had a feature on the cover of a magazine with a circulation of 330,000, and walked in 200 runway shows. Additionally, she mentions that she received recognition with Model of the Year Award two years in a row.
Definitely! Our applicant uses the education section to showcase her highly relevant degree in social media from a well-known and respected institute within the fashion industry. Additionally, she mentions that she has been able to apply her knowledge to interact with fans and increase followers and interest in brands online, which is a crucial asset for a model. Note that it is acceptable to list a high school diploma if you do not have a college degree.
Yes. By designing a succinct and organized resume, our candidate clearly demonstrates that she has the attention to detail and awareness of graphic impact necessary for the job and her audience. She beautifully displays her core qualifications for hiring managers to skim with a well-arranged, straightforward, and spellchecked resume.