To start on your resume, review the following administration manager resume sample. We designed it to demonstrate exactly the kind of resume that employers will notice. Implement the writing techniques in your own writing. Additionally, the included writing guide will explain each aspect of the resume and provide tips for starting your own. Together, these are great tools for understanding how the hiring process works, what employers are looking for, and how to improve your chances of employers hiring you.
Administration Manager Resume Sample
Jersey City, New Jersey 11111 • [email protected] • 555-555-1840
Versatile and capable leader with nearly 10 years of experience in administrative office management. Hold excellent analysis, leadership, and organization skills, as well as a good attention to details and an active approach to delegating tasks. Prioritize improving efficiency in operations to save money and increase success.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident in a position of leadership
- Delegate and assign tasks
- Create schedules and design programs
- Good critical thinking, analysis, and evaluation
- Familiar prioritizing and organizing multiple office tasks
- Intimately familiar with standard office administrative software
- Strong research abilities
Howardson Finance, Jersey City, New Jersey
- Oversee all office operations, ensuring staff efficiently completes assignments quickly and successfully
- Collect information from all departments to better provide instructions for improvement
- Manage operational development, implementing new strategies as necessary
- Streamline communications between multiple offices
- Interact with clients to encourage the development of relationships
- Created staff schedules, taking labor and the payroll into consideration
- Improve the office efficiency by 8% over three years
- Decrease spending by 15%
Howardson Finance, Jersey City, New Jersey
- Relayed information from the administration manager to clients, office staff, or other department heads
- Performed assigned research on the market, other offices, and new technology or finance developments, and created easily accessible reports of findings
- Followed instructions from the administration manager precisely and quickly
- Provided assistance to managers on a daily basis
- Maintained successful operation rating of 95%
Atlantic Shipping, Jersey City, New Jersey
- Oversaw office staff operations on a daily basis
- Interacted with HR manager and other department heads to ensure office continued functioning smoothly
- Created reports of office operations, including in-depth information of project progress, spending, income, and other data
- Presented reports at quarterly board meeting, explaining changes, making recommendations for improvement, and answering inquiries
- Interacted with individual office staff members, addressing issues, resolving conflict, providing information or guidance, and explaining special projects
- Reduced office conflicts by 20% by implementing, leading, and managing new training and team-building programs
- Increased client base by 15% over four years
University of New Jersey, 2011
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
University of New Jersey, 2007
Completed Human Resources Management Certification
New Jersey School of Business, 2012
Write a Professional Resume Now!
Is This a Good Administration Manager Resume? Let’s Check
It sure does, and yours should too. This demonstrates how your resume goes further than simply listing information. The way you describe previous accomplishments and responsibilities says a lot about you, and employers will take notice. Because the administration manager position is one of leadership, you need to write with confidence to show you would feel comfortable leading others.
There are many. The administration manager resume sample includes three related positions and an education in business administration. Your experiences will likely be different, but you should dedicate just as much effort to establishing your qualifications. No matter what your work experience and education looks like, find a way to make your expertise clear.
It does, and you should use it to help format your own work experience section. Because this is the most important part of any resume, you should organize it perfectly to maximize the chances of readers understanding it. The applicant put the positions in reverse chronological order, began every bullet point with a strong action verb, and only used present tense to describe the currently held position. Follow the formatting standards exactly.
They are. Your ability to lead others is the single most important quality that readers will be looking for. Focus on describing the times you took charge. What was the result? How did you succeed? The more experience you have managing others, the more qualified employers will see you. Notice that nearly every responsibility in the work experience section describes overseeing others and managing a team in one way or another.
Yes, it does. This is essentially what your resume should boil down to. Answer the question, “What will we gain for hiring you, which no other candidate can provide?” The administration manager resume sample answers this question by including real metrics in the work experience section. These not only add credibility to the resume, they also provide specific numbers so employers can see exactly how successful, efficient, and beneficial you have been in the past. Including this in your resume is an easy way to strengthen it.