Begin by studying the included PDF brand ambassador resume sample and the associated writing tips. These will demonstrate how to best create a resume that will stand out amongst tough competition. Use the sample to get ideas for what to include in your own resume, learn how to write in a professional voice, and format your document appropriately. With a little creativity and the help of this tool, you will be sure to capture the interest of hiring managers.
Brand Ambassador Resume Sample
Upbeat and self-motivated salesman with three years of experience as a brand ambassador for sports companies with established social media following. Extensive experience with trade shows, direct sales, and customer service. Team player with strong management skills and history of supervising new hires.
- Event planning and execution
- Public speaking and product demonstrations
- Excellent time management
- Professional manner when approaching potential customers
- Fluent in Spanish
- Strong social media presence, including 2,386 followers on Instagram
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Manage all aspects of event execution, including set-up and take-down, product demonstrations, customer acquisition, and team oversight
- Maintain active presence on all major social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr
- Perform end-of-day event evaluation through survey collection and in-person interviews
- Write event reports including survey analysis and employee evaluations
- Follow up with potential new customers to develop productive relationships
- Respond to online comments and direct customer service representatives to unsatisfied customers when necessary
- Helped secure $50k contract with local college through follow-ups from regional tradeshow
- Distributed and collected surveys at trade shows and events
- Assisted with set-up and take-down at events; helped with product demonstrations as necessary
- Created social media presence, including establishing a Facebook fan page for Summit Outfitters snowboards and growing the page audience to over 12k followers
- Performed point-of-sale duties including cash and credit card sales
- Tested products and wrote online reviews of each item
- Assisted with distribution and collection of demo gear at ski events in Colorado
Champs Sports Bowl
- Assisted with creation and distribution of marketing materials for national football bowl
- Managed Facebook page, including creating posts and responding to comments
- Assisted with advertising Champs Sports Bowl fan gear online through social media
- Contributed to weekly marketing and advertising team meetings
- Assisted with administrative tasks related to ticket sales, including tracking orders and communicating with customers
Bachelor of Arts in Marketing, Double Major: Advertising
Mu Kappa Tau Honor Society
Write a Professional Resume Now!
Is This a Good Brand Ambassador Resume? Let’s Check
A brand ambassador is a very exclusive position within the wide range of marketing and advertising jobs. It incorporates aspects from conventional marketing and advertising, sales, and public relations. In the skills section of this resume, the candidate mentions everything from social media presence to event management to written communication skills, which are all very important in this multi-faceted position.
Of course! This is very important to a successful resume. You want to show that employers have entrusted you with more responsibilities as you have moved up in your career. In this brand ambassador resume sample, we see progression from an intern to a brand ambassador. The writer also articulates responsibility changes between each position. For example, in the brand ambassador position from 2014-2016, he said “assisted with set-up and take-down at events,” while in his most recent work experience he made it clear that he is responsible for all aspects of events.
Absolutely! Social media is such an essential part of being a brand ambassador that it is essential to mention it in every resume section. In this brand ambassador resume sample, the writer references social media work in the summary, skills section, and each job in the work experience section. This candidate knows how important social media is to success in this role.
It does! It takes more than a strong social media presence to succeed as a brand ambassador. You must understand and develop interpersonal relationships with your colleagues and external customers. This candidate mentions interpersonal relationships from the start by describing himself as a “team player” in the summary. Then he takes care to also mention a “professional manner” and the ability to “follow up with potential new customers to develop productive relationships.” Knowledge of interpersonal skills is key to success in this role, so make sure to include it in your resume.
Yes! While many brand ambassadors can be successful without a related degree, if you have one, it is important to include it. Formal education can set you apart from other applicants who may only have on-the-job training, as this brand ambassador resume sample shows. The knowledge and training provided through a degree exhibit a professionalism that is very appealing to hiring managers.