When you’re ready to begin the process of starting a new resume from scratch or making drastic changes to your current version, you might find it helpful to use our leasing consultant resume sample. This resume example is tailored to the leasing industry, and we have a breakdown of what makes it so effective. We’ve also included detailed writing tips to help you create an attractive resume that’s ready to impress potential employers.
Leasing Consultant Resume Sample
Professional and personable leasing agent with the ability to communicate effectively. Five years of experience in preparing leasing documents in the state of Colorado. Tech-savvy, bilingual, and detail oriented.
- AppFolio Property Manager
- Advanced-level skills using the Microsoft Office suite
- Social media management
- Bilingual (fluent in Spanish)
- Confident meeting and interacting with people of numerous different ages and backgrounds
Gunbarrel Center, Boulder, CO
- Greet each person who enters the office with kindness and respect, and encourage him or her to take a tour
- Conduct guided tours of the apartment grounds, facilities, and units while thoroughly explaining the benefits of living at Gunbarrel Center
- Manage the facility’s social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, resulting in a 20% increase in web traffic
- Consult with the property manager to plan monthly community events, including biweekly pizza parties for residents
- Enter leads into the property management system and prepare leasing documents for confirmed residents
- Comply with confidentiality laws to keep all resident information safe and secure
The Arbors, Boulder,CO
- Worked with the property manager to devise events to draw attention to the new apartment community
- Answered a busy, multi-line phone system to promptly answer questions from current and potential residents
- Created attractive memos and flyers for the apartment community to keep all residents aware of scheduled property maintenance, resident complaints, and other important information
- Updated the complex’s Facebook page on a daily basis and evaluated the analytics to drive more traffic to the site, leading to a 10% increase in new leases
- Assisted the property manager in generating lease documents for new residents
The Violet on Broadway,Boulder, CO
- Greeted each client upon entry and offered complimentary refreshments
- Maintained attractive and orderly front desk and lobby area
- Entered lead information into the database, increasing accuracy by 15%
- Shadowed the lead leasing consultant on tours of the complex to learn best property showing practices
- Communicated with residents about complaints and routed their concerns to the appropriate manager in an effort to keep customer satisfaction high
A.S., Business, 2012
Front Range Community College, Boulder, CO
Write a Professional Resume Now!
Is This a Good Leasing Consultant Resume? Let’s Check
Yes, he does! Leasing consultant educational requirements vary depending upon the property manager’s preferences. In most cases, a high school diploma or associate’s degree is the minimum level of education required. This leasing consultant resume sample clearly shows the candidate has completed an Associate of Science in Business, which should be highly desirable to most property managers.
Confirmed. When writing resumes for the leasing industry, it’s important to begin each sentence with an action-packed verb to draw the attention of the hiring manager and showcase desirable skills and accomplishments. This jobseeker has provided an excellent example of a strong resume that’s formatted exactly as hiring managers advise.
Yes. In the skills section of the leasing consultant resume sample, the jobseeker showcases his ability to make people of all backgrounds feel welcome and valued. In addition to his professional yet personable communication, he’s bilingual, which is a plus for any leasing consultant.
Absolutely. This candidate has done an outstanding job of creating a resume that’s logically formatted, with his most recent work experience at the top of the page. This makes it easier for hiring managers to quickly look down the page and locate his most important accomplishments, such as increasing traffic to the website of his current job by 20%. With its clear formatting and workmanlike font, this resume avoids distracting readers from focusing on the candidate’s qualifications.
Affirmative! This candidate should be proud of his tech knowledge and ability to use social media to his advantage. Instead of adhering to outdated practices, the jobseeker makes it known early on in the leasing consultant resume sample that he’s committed to keeping up with the latest technology practices to increase efficiency in the leasing office. This will be a great advantage to his future employers.