Employers looking for a data entry and word processing professional zero in on qualifications such as meticulous attention to detail. Therefore, you want to make sure your resume convincingly displays these qualities. You also need to list technical skills such as typing speed and software proficiencies.
Following the principle of showing instead of telling, our data entry and word processing resume templates demonstrate top ways to implement the writing advice you read. Learn how to polish your phrasing, select the right information, and personalize your document for each employer. This way, you increase the chances of getting the job you want.
Free Administrative Support Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional administrative support resumes.
How To Mention Your Data Entry and Word Processing Experience
Various employers may have widely different expectations for data entry and word processing candidates. Mirror the language of the job description to showcase how you can meet the employer's needs. Using strong action words can boost your work experience descriptions.
Take a look at our data entry and word processing resume templates for some examples of good experience descriptions. Here are some sample entries to start you off:
• Prioritize data entry projects based on workplace protocol, supervisor's instructions, and total workload to set up an effective project schedule
• Use medical coding software to enter patient information for billing and recording purposes; review entries to ensure lack of errors
• Maintain quality control through periodic review of entered data to detect errors or processing problems
• Enter documents into computer and check for errors; follow established protocols for flagging and correcting inaccurate entries
• Manage electronic filing system to ensure efficient retrieval and use of files; create easy-to-read user guide
Data Entry and Word Processing Resume Tips
Whatever your background and career goals, some basic writing principles can improve virtually any type of resume. We offer varied data entry and word processing resume templates from new and seasoned professionals alike who work in a range of industries. They use the following approaches to increase effectiveness:
1. Personalize Your Data Entry and Word Processing Resume: Chances are, your resume will face an ATS before a hiring manager reviews it. Boost the likelihood of passing by including the exact terms you see in the job posting.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Busy hiring managers do not take long to decide whether to keep reading or to discard a resume. Help them make the decision you want by packing interest and information into your summary.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Tell employers why it would be a good idea to hire you by relating ways in which you have added value to previous companies you worked for. Providing solid numbers enhances your credibility.
Data Entry and Word Processing Resume Templates
Real professionals in your field have contributed the array of data entry and word processing resume templates you see here. Modeling your document on these templates can help you get ahead in your job search. Use this effective resume builder for more personalized help.
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 11
Receptionist/Sales Consultant – ( 02/12 – 04/present) Gold, Toccoa, Ga (USA) Take in and out calls for members Front desk computer and paper work Clean duties and etc.Front Desk Consultant – ( 05/12 – 05/... more 12
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 12
xley xrin Objective To obtain a position in the sales field where I can utilize my work experience and education to improve company’s operation while continuing my education. Education Hart County High, 2010, HartwellGA, USA Genera... more 13
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 13
Administative Support, March 2007 – August 2012 Mountain Creek Home Health, Rocky Ford, CO, United States of America Answered customer queries in person and by telephone. Distributed mail and internal correspondence. Created and ma... more 14
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 14
Administrative Support , February-2012 – July 2012 Party Perfect Professionals , Fresh Meadows , NY, Queens, United States Organized Director’s calendars, travel arrangements, meetings, and events. Distributed mail and inter... more 15
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 15
Ashley Hartman Objective I want to further my career in a position which uses my strong communication skills and diverse work background to make a positive impact. Work history Amazon, Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) Stow, October 12,20... more 16
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 16
Sr. OTS Specialist (October 25, 1999 – Present) American National Property And Casualty, Springfield, Missouri, United States Responsible for company-wide clerical duties, typing letters, forms and documents for multiple departmen... more 17
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 17
Administrative Assistant (January 2006 – Currently)Professional Preventive Restoration and Consultant Services, Detroit, Michigan, United States of America Answered customer queries in person, by telephone and via e-mail message... more 18
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 18
Preschool Teacher – ( July 2009 – June 2012) Chandler Christian School, Chandler, AZ (USA) Planned course content and methodology. Prepared drafts of material to be covered and proposals for approval. Evaluated student prog... more 19
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 19
Konocti Vista Casino, Lakeport, California (USA) Players Club Rep, 2012 – currently Answered customer queries in person and by telephone. 3 years receptionist/multi-line phone experience. Trained new hires. Data entry. Kmart, La... more 20
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 20
Administrative Asst. (01/2010 – Present) AA Generator Service, Punta Gorda, FL, USA Answered customer queries in person, by telephone and via e-mail messages. 4 years receptionist/multi-line phone experience. Distributed mail and ... more