Employers looking for a data entry and word processing professional zero in on qualifications such as meticulous attention to detail. Therefore, you want to make sure your resume convincingly displays these qualities. You also need to list technical skills such as typing speed and software proficiencies.
Following the principle of showing instead of telling, our data entry and word processing resume templates demonstrate top ways to implement the writing advice you read. Learn how to polish your phrasing, select the right information, and personalize your document for each employer. This way, you increase the chances of getting the job you want.
Free Administrative Support Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional administrative support resumes.
How To Mention Your Data Entry and Word Processing Experience
Various employers may have widely different expectations for data entry and word processing candidates. Mirror the language of the job description to showcase how you can meet the employer's needs. Using strong action words can boost your work experience descriptions.
Take a look at our data entry and word processing resume templates for some examples of good experience descriptions. Here are some sample entries to start you off:
• Prioritize data entry projects based on workplace protocol, supervisor's instructions, and total workload to set up an effective project schedule
• Use medical coding software to enter patient information for billing and recording purposes; review entries to ensure lack of errors
• Maintain quality control through periodic review of entered data to detect errors or processing problems
• Enter documents into computer and check for errors; follow established protocols for flagging and correcting inaccurate entries
• Manage electronic filing system to ensure efficient retrieval and use of files; create easy-to-read user guide
Data Entry and Word Processing Resume Tips
Whatever your background and career goals, some basic writing principles can improve virtually any type of resume. We offer varied data entry and word processing resume templates from new and seasoned professionals alike who work in a range of industries. They use the following approaches to increase effectiveness:
1. Personalize Your Data Entry and Word Processing Resume: Chances are, your resume will face an ATS before a hiring manager reviews it. Boost the likelihood of passing by including the exact terms you see in the job posting.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Busy hiring managers do not take long to decide whether to keep reading or to discard a resume. Help them make the decision you want by packing interest and information into your summary.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Tell employers why it would be a good idea to hire you by relating ways in which you have added value to previous companies you worked for. Providing solid numbers enhances your credibility.
Data Entry and Word Processing Resume Templates
Real professionals in your field have contributed the array of data entry and word processing resume templates you see here. Modeling your document on these templates can help you get ahead in your job search. Use this effective resume builder for more personalized help.
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 21
Jenna Hopper Objective To obtain a position in which I can utilize all of my skills as well as learn new ones. Work historyHostess/Waitress – ( 7/8/2012 – 9/17/2012) Ironwood Tavern, Leesburg, Virginia (United States) I answered... more 22
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 22
Title Clerk – ( 10/04/10 – 01/17/13) Heritage Automotive Group, Towson, MD (USA) Responsible for all tag and title processes including all MD and out of state Proficient in Trivin/CVR/RegUSA Proficient in Reynolds&Reyn... more 23
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 23
xela xier EducationBonham High School, 1999 Bonham, TX, USA basic, diploma Took the basic courses that were required to graduate high school.Work HistoryNeiman Marcus Order filler 10/2012-present Pull orders from batches printed daily ... more 24
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 24
Registration Clerk/Administrative Services – ( March 2002 – October 2015) Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Clinton Twp., Mi. (usa) EKG Certified. Medical Terminology. Interview patients or their representatives to obtain demogra... more 25
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 25
Email Marketing Specialist, – 4 Years of ExperienceSearch Engine Optimization, – 3 Years of ExperienceProficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, –Typing speed of 80 WPM, –Tech sa... more 26
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 26
Homeless Services Worker III, July 2012 – Present Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo, CA, United States Provide direct services and supervision to clients at an emergency homeless shelter. Complete ni... more 27
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 27
MEDICAL OFFICE SPECIALIST, APRIL 2015 – JUNE 205 SAINT LUKE’S HOSPITAL CANCER/INFUSION CENTER, LIBERTY, MO, USA Office/Clerical duties, Insurance verifications / Precertifications Coding, ICD-9, CPT Greet patients,ascertain p... more 28
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 28
xonia xlla Work history Hot topic inc. , Downey , CA (United states ) Stylist / Retail associate, 11/2013 – Present ? Professional appearance ? Cash registers ? Customer services ? Relationship building ? Priority adjustm... more 29
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 29
Cashier (2007 – 2010)H-E-B, Harlingen, Texas, United States Operated the cash register and handled return or exchange requests. Dealt with client problems and complaints keeping cordial and helpful. Anticipated customers’ ... more 30
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 30
Carmen Johnston Objective I have an enterprising connection with our sales department and a proven track record of aiding in various multi-team analysis of resolving issues. I interact effectively with co-workers, internal and external contacts,... more