Employers looking for a data entry and word processing professional zero in on qualifications such as meticulous attention to detail. Therefore, you want to make sure your resume convincingly displays these qualities. You also need to list technical skills such as typing speed and software proficiencies.
Following the principle of showing instead of telling, our data entry and word processing resume templates demonstrate top ways to implement the writing advice you read. Learn how to polish your phrasing, select the right information, and personalize your document for each employer. This way, you increase the chances of getting the job you want.
Free Administrative Support Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional administrative support resumes.
How To Mention Your Data Entry and Word Processing Experience
Various employers may have widely different expectations for data entry and word processing candidates. Mirror the language of the job description to showcase how you can meet the employer's needs. Using strong action words can boost your work experience descriptions.
Take a look at our data entry and word processing resume templates for some examples of good experience descriptions. Here are some sample entries to start you off:
• Prioritize data entry projects based on workplace protocol, supervisor's instructions, and total workload to set up an effective project schedule
• Use medical coding software to enter patient information for billing and recording purposes; review entries to ensure lack of errors
• Maintain quality control through periodic review of entered data to detect errors or processing problems
• Enter documents into computer and check for errors; follow established protocols for flagging and correcting inaccurate entries
• Manage electronic filing system to ensure efficient retrieval and use of files; create easy-to-read user guide
Data Entry and Word Processing Resume Tips
Whatever your background and career goals, some basic writing principles can improve virtually any type of resume. We offer varied data entry and word processing resume templates from new and seasoned professionals alike who work in a range of industries. They use the following approaches to increase effectiveness:
1. Personalize Your Data Entry and Word Processing Resume: Chances are, your resume will face an ATS before a hiring manager reviews it. Boost the likelihood of passing by including the exact terms you see in the job posting.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Busy hiring managers do not take long to decide whether to keep reading or to discard a resume. Help them make the decision you want by packing interest and information into your summary.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Tell employers why it would be a good idea to hire you by relating ways in which you have added value to previous companies you worked for. Providing solid numbers enhances your credibility.
Data Entry and Word Processing Resume Templates
Real professionals in your field have contributed the array of data entry and word processing resume templates you see here. Modeling your document on these templates can help you get ahead in your job search. Use this effective resume builder for more personalized help.
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 41
xhryn ll Work history Customer Service Associate (03/2015 – 09/2016)Lowe’s, Conroe, Texas ¢Communicated with customers through a variety of methods such as telephone and email to update them on current orders or inquiries of... more 42
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 42
Teaching Aide with Autistic Child – ( January 2012 – May 2012) Child Development Center, Polson, Montana (United States) Worked with a 6-year-old autistic child after school and weekends.Substitute Teacher – ( Jan... more 43
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 43
Jenny Hill Work historyData Administrator – ( 8/2013 – Current) Stella & Dot, Groveport, OH (United States) *Daily Tracking of DC KPIs *Daily, Weekly, Monthly financial reporting *General office dutyIntake Manager –... more 44
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 44
Office Assistant – ( January 2013 – August 2013) 3D’s Cleaning Solutions, Raleigh, NC Data Entry Scanning FilingHigh Value Clerk – ( July 2012 – November 2012) UPS, Raleigh, NC Data Entry Scanning ... more 45
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 45
Clerical Specialist/ Support desk, 12/2013 – 05/2014 Baton Rouge City Court, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA Answered customer queries in person, by telephone and via e-mail messages. 3 years receptionist/multi-line phone experience. D... more 46
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 46
CNA/CHPNA (July 6 2015 – present) Kindred Gentiva Hospice, Conway, Arkansas, usa I travel to the patients home or nursing home and help them perform activities required for daily life. I help the person eat, get up out of bed... more 47
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 47
igha xdon EducationMansfield Senior High School, 2013 Mansfield, OH n/a, n/a High School Diploma My sophomore, junior, and senior years of high school during my free periods I volunteered in the office(s). I showed new students or other v... more 48
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 48
d – 7 years yearsData Entry, Experienced – 5 years yearsCustomer Service Representative, Experienced – 10 years yearsEducation TESST College of Technology, 2001, AlexandriaVirginia, United States Business C... more 49
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 49
Office Assistant, 5/2012 – 2/2013 Career Systems Development, Rochester , New York, United States * Answered customer queries in person, by telephone and via e-mail messages. * 3 years receptionist/multi-line phone experience. * Cr... more 50
- Data Entry And Word Processing Example 50
Recovery Associate – ( Dec 2013 – present) Macy’s, Waldorf, MD Maintaining selling floor/displays tables Refolding & rehanging merchandise & returning it to the proper place on the selling floorSales / ... more