You work in photography, so you know how to capture that perfect image. Does your resume provide hiring managers with the perfect picture of your talents and experience? This important document must stand out in content and formatting to give you the best chances of convincing employers to interview and hire you.
Our numerous photography resume templates come from actual professionals just like you and can provide you with the inspiration you need to craft a winning text. Remember to follow our writing advice as well to help get your submission to the top of the pile on employers' desks.
Free Art Fashion And Design Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional art fashion and design resumes.
How To Mention Your Photography Experience
It is essential to write about your experience in a way that makes it appear impressive and memorable to hiring managers. Look at our photography resume templates and the advertisement for the job to which you are applying for ideas on how to craft your descriptions. Begin every explanation with a strong action verb.
• Photograph family and newborn portraits as well as numerous social events, including weddings and graduations
• Work directly with clients and other photographers to meet high standards and expectations for every project
• Oversee the proper placement of all equipment to ensure smooth processes with every photo shoot
• Use Adobe Photoshop and other software to remove blemishes and enhance all aspects of photos
• Work with a variety of cameras, lighting, and styles to meet the needs of clients
Photography Resume Tips
There are many tips and tricks, along with our photography resume templates, that can assist you when creating every section of your resume. However, to improve your document even more, look at the following tips. They can help you use your resume to stand out above the rest of the hiring pool.
1. Personalize Your Photography Resume: Research the business to which you are applying and use language that mirrors the company's tone and culture. Incorporate the same important keywords as those you find in the job description.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: This section introduces you to prospective employers. Make a memorable impression by writing roughly three sentences describing your professional title, a few hard and soft skills, and key professional achievements and experiences.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experience: A laundry list of skill sets is not as effective as specific examples that exemplify your abilities. Write short but compelling stories of previous experience and accomplishments with descriptive and dynamic language.
Photography Resume Templates
With our professional tips and over 50 photography resume templates, which come from professional photographers like you, you can learn how to write and tailor your document for your industry. Remember that if you need more help, a reputable resume builder can guide you through the process.
- Photography Example 21
Wedding Photographer – ( June 2013 – Present) Wozniak Photography, Lancaster, NY (United States) – Captured one of Life’s greatest moments for couples to forever cherish – Developed and edited photos take... more 22
- Photography Example 22
Intern – Taaza Tv (December 2015/March 2016) Kolkata, West Bengal (India) Produced graphic material and lettering to be used for title, background, screen advertising, commercial logo, and other visual layouts for motion picture p... more 23
- Photography Example 23
Freelance Photographer – ( 1985 – 2014) Self-employed, Honolulu, HI Photographed professional sports, family portraits, weddings, maternity & newborn photography & editorial assignments.High School Photograph... more 24
- Photography Example 24
Option Model & Media, Seattle – Portland, WA – OR 2013 – 2015 : Content Creator Worked with companies like Pillsbury, Aquafina, Lunchables and several small phone apps. Wrote, Edited, Filmed and acted for multiple f... more 25
- Photography Example 25
Photographer – ( June, 2014 – Present) LM Photography (Lifetouch), Okemos, MI (USA) Photograph at various schools across Michigan,Photographer – ( 2002 – Present) Germain Studios, Hartland, MI (USA) Owner,... more 26
- Photography Example 26
Jordan LaRose EducationManteo High School – 2015 Manteo , North Carolina, Dare County AP Photography, General General High School EducationWork historyRunner / Busser / Waiter – ( June 2013 – December 2015) Basnight... more 27
- Photography Example 27
Owner, 2016 – Present Lasting Moments Studios, New York City, New York, United States New Startup photography BusinessHead Photographer, 2015 – December 2016 AgfaPhoto, Aurora, Colorado, United States Produced graphic ma... more 28
- Photography Example 28
Makana Burke CoachingAssistant Coach – ( 04/2015 – Present) Coon Rapids High School , Coon Rapids, Minnesota (United States) Assistant coach for the Varsity boys Lacrosse team In-Charge of mid-feild and defense positions Put prac... more 29
- Photography Example 29
US Army – USASSD September 2015 – February 2016 // Ft. George G. Meade (USA) -Underwent, and graduated from, Basic Combat Training. -Trained with M16 rifles in various locations. -Maintained equipment and gear at all time... more 30
- Photography Example 30
Allison Dedon Areas of expertise Customer Service, Money management, 2011 to current years Happy Endings Portraits PhotographyAssitant – ( April 11, 2011 – Current) Happy Endings Portraits, Willoughby, Ohio (United States) Set u... more