You work in photography, so you know how to capture that perfect image. Does your resume provide hiring managers with the perfect picture of your talents and experience? This important document must stand out in content and formatting to give you the best chances of convincing employers to interview and hire you.
Our numerous photography resume templates come from actual professionals just like you and can provide you with the inspiration you need to craft a winning text. Remember to follow our writing advice as well to help get your submission to the top of the pile on employers' desks.
Free Art Fashion And Design Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional art fashion and design resumes.
How To Mention Your Photography Experience
It is essential to write about your experience in a way that makes it appear impressive and memorable to hiring managers. Look at our photography resume templates and the advertisement for the job to which you are applying for ideas on how to craft your descriptions. Begin every explanation with a strong action verb.
• Photograph family and newborn portraits as well as numerous social events, including weddings and graduations
• Work directly with clients and other photographers to meet high standards and expectations for every project
• Oversee the proper placement of all equipment to ensure smooth processes with every photo shoot
• Use Adobe Photoshop and other software to remove blemishes and enhance all aspects of photos
• Work with a variety of cameras, lighting, and styles to meet the needs of clients
Photography Resume Tips
There are many tips and tricks, along with our photography resume templates, that can assist you when creating every section of your resume. However, to improve your document even more, look at the following tips. They can help you use your resume to stand out above the rest of the hiring pool.
1. Personalize Your Photography Resume: Research the business to which you are applying and use language that mirrors the company's tone and culture. Incorporate the same important keywords as those you find in the job description.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: This section introduces you to prospective employers. Make a memorable impression by writing roughly three sentences describing your professional title, a few hard and soft skills, and key professional achievements and experiences.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experience: A laundry list of skill sets is not as effective as specific examples that exemplify your abilities. Write short but compelling stories of previous experience and accomplishments with descriptive and dynamic language.
Photography Resume Templates
With our professional tips and over 50 photography resume templates, which come from professional photographers like you, you can learn how to write and tailor your document for your industry. Remember that if you need more help, a reputable resume builder can guide you through the process.
- Photography Example 31
d in composing various photo settings as well as exposing and studio lighting. – 4 years yearsPhoto Editing , Very experienced with Adobe software such as Photoshop and Lightroom – 4 years yearsPublic Speaking, Experienc... more 32
- Photography Example 32
Dana Al-Musallam EducationBarry University – 2015 Pembroke Pines, Florida, United States Photography, Bachelor of Arts While achieving my bachelors at Barry University, I have learned various elements of both film and digital photograp... more 33
- Photography Example 33
Labor – Payne Landscaping – (04/12/2016/06/20/2016) detroit , michigan, USA Developed ideas into final products by making sketches of ideas, selected colors, patterns and fabric, that worked together in a creative and a func... more 34
- Photography Example 34
Kronus Studio, New York, NY 2011 – 2013 : Studio Photographer/Retoucher Photographed Product and Fashion for e-commerce/web and catalog. Primarily photographed jewelry, clothes and accessories. Did all my own retouching and styling ... more 35
- Photography Example 35
Owner/Photographer/Graphic Designer/ Social Media Specialist/Website Designer (12/25/09 – Current)Fleur de Lis Visual Imagery, Lake Charles, LA, USA Studied layouts, sketches of proposed illustrations, and related materials. For... more 36
- Photography Example 36
Freelance Photographer (February 2016 – Continuing)Foundations Photography, Carthage, Texas Created my own photography business at age 18 with my own equipment and webpages.Librarian (September 2015 – August 2016)Sam... more 37
- Photography Example 37
Photographer (November 2013 – November 2013)Red Bull, Corpus Christi, Texas, United States Hired photographer for the Red Bull Play & Destroy Event at Texas A&M Corpus Christi. In charge of capturing each DJ competitor... more 38
- Photography Example 38
Photographer (6/1/2014 – 11/1/2013)Kirtland Mens Soccer Team, Kirtland, Ohio, United States Traveled with soccer team to photograph games for uses of the school year book and newspaper.Work history Manager (8/16/2012 –... more 39
- Photography Example 39
Stephen Robinson EducationPikes Peak Community College – 2009-Present Colorado Springs, CO Psychology, PsychologyUniversity Of Houston – 2008-2009 Houston, Texas Psychology, PsychologyLone Star Montgomery Community... more 40
- Photography Example 40
Colleen Farr Work historyPoint Of Sales – ( March – June ) Red Zone Adventures, Timonium, MD (USA) Direct and initial contact with customers, cash handling, booking and organizing parties and events, answering phones, concessions... more