You work in photography, so you know how to capture that perfect image. Does your resume provide hiring managers with the perfect picture of your talents and experience? This important document must stand out in content and formatting to give you the best chances of convincing employers to interview and hire you.
Our numerous photography resume templates come from actual professionals just like you and can provide you with the inspiration you need to craft a winning text. Remember to follow our writing advice as well to help get your submission to the top of the pile on employers' desks.
Free Art Fashion And Design Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional art fashion and design resumes.
How To Mention Your Photography Experience
It is essential to write about your experience in a way that makes it appear impressive and memorable to hiring managers. Look at our photography resume templates and the advertisement for the job to which you are applying for ideas on how to craft your descriptions. Begin every explanation with a strong action verb.
• Photograph family and newborn portraits as well as numerous social events, including weddings and graduations
• Work directly with clients and other photographers to meet high standards and expectations for every project
• Oversee the proper placement of all equipment to ensure smooth processes with every photo shoot
• Use Adobe Photoshop and other software to remove blemishes and enhance all aspects of photos
• Work with a variety of cameras, lighting, and styles to meet the needs of clients
Photography Resume Tips
There are many tips and tricks, along with our photography resume templates, that can assist you when creating every section of your resume. However, to improve your document even more, look at the following tips. They can help you use your resume to stand out above the rest of the hiring pool.
1. Personalize Your Photography Resume: Research the business to which you are applying and use language that mirrors the company's tone and culture. Incorporate the same important keywords as those you find in the job description.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: This section introduces you to prospective employers. Make a memorable impression by writing roughly three sentences describing your professional title, a few hard and soft skills, and key professional achievements and experiences.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experience: A laundry list of skill sets is not as effective as specific examples that exemplify your abilities. Write short but compelling stories of previous experience and accomplishments with descriptive and dynamic language.
Photography Resume Templates
With our professional tips and over 50 photography resume templates, which come from professional photographers like you, you can learn how to write and tailor your document for your industry. Remember that if you need more help, a reputable resume builder can guide you through the process.
- Photography Example 41
Cameron Reef EducationPenta Career Center – May 2014 Perrysburg , OH, United States Digital Video Production , High School Diploma Gained a Certificate of Completion in the Digital Video Production field from Penta Career Center. ... more 42
- Photography Example 42
Colby Ashenfelter EducationLawton High School – 2016 Lawton, OK, USA General, High school diploma Expected graduation in 2016Education and TrainingGreat Plains Technology Center – 2015-2016 Lawton, OK, USA Video Productio... more 43
- Photography Example 43
Catrina Boar EducationOregon City High School – 2013 Oregon City, Oregon, USA Photography, None I am a student at Oregon City High School, I have taken both intro and advanced digital photography. I also did my senior project based ful... more 44
- Photography Example 44
Team Member/Cashier, October 2014 – August 2016 Jamba Juice, Fremont , CA -Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning. Expressed appreciation and invited customers to return to the store. -Re... more 45
- Photography Example 45
xsica ll Objective I’m a friendly, dedicated and energetic person who is passionate about photography seeking a full time position with a company that is offering an opportunity to develop professionally. HighlightsUsing Adobe Phot... more 46
- Photography Example 46
Teller, 2009 – 2010 TD Bank, Runnemede , New Jersey, United States Performed plans to expand new and existing customer sales. Maintained good professional relation with different teams and type of professionals, from senior manager... more 47
- Photography Example 47
Kate Simon Photography, New York, NY September 2011 – Present : Digital Archivist and Retoucher Digitize and create an organizational system for 35 year archive of 35mm and medium format film. Retouch and color correct images and pr... more 48
- Photography Example 48
Manager – Mancinos Of Bowling Green August 2013 – August 2016 // Bowling Green (United states) Directed production teams tasks and supervised production staff. Managed daily operations, dealt with customers and supported an... more 49
- Photography Example 49
photographer, assistant (2011 – present) Inspiring Aspirations Photography, Brunswick, Georgia, United States Family photography company that believes in helping those in need while capturing the most precious moments. Work histo... more 50
- Photography Example 50
Photographer & Video Editor (April 2014 – Still Working)University of South Asia, Dhaka, Bangladesh, Bangladesh To obtain a meaningful and challenging position where I have the scope to prove my potentiality, Skills, to do... more