You work in photography, so you know how to capture that perfect image. Does your resume provide hiring managers with the perfect picture of your talents and experience? This important document must stand out in content and formatting to give you the best chances of convincing employers to interview and hire you.
Our numerous photography resume templates come from actual professionals just like you and can provide you with the inspiration you need to craft a winning text. Remember to follow our writing advice as well to help get your submission to the top of the pile on employers' desks.
Free Art Fashion And Design Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional art fashion and design resumes.
How To Mention Your Photography Experience
It is essential to write about your experience in a way that makes it appear impressive and memorable to hiring managers. Look at our photography resume templates and the advertisement for the job to which you are applying for ideas on how to craft your descriptions. Begin every explanation with a strong action verb.
• Photograph family and newborn portraits as well as numerous social events, including weddings and graduations
• Work directly with clients and other photographers to meet high standards and expectations for every project
• Oversee the proper placement of all equipment to ensure smooth processes with every photo shoot
• Use Adobe Photoshop and other software to remove blemishes and enhance all aspects of photos
• Work with a variety of cameras, lighting, and styles to meet the needs of clients
Photography Resume Tips
There are many tips and tricks, along with our photography resume templates, that can assist you when creating every section of your resume. However, to improve your document even more, look at the following tips. They can help you use your resume to stand out above the rest of the hiring pool.
1. Personalize Your Photography Resume: Research the business to which you are applying and use language that mirrors the company's tone and culture. Incorporate the same important keywords as those you find in the job description.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: This section introduces you to prospective employers. Make a memorable impression by writing roughly three sentences describing your professional title, a few hard and soft skills, and key professional achievements and experiences.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experience: A laundry list of skill sets is not as effective as specific examples that exemplify your abilities. Write short but compelling stories of previous experience and accomplishments with descriptive and dynamic language.
Photography Resume Templates
With our professional tips and over 50 photography resume templates, which come from professional photographers like you, you can learn how to write and tailor your document for your industry. Remember that if you need more help, a reputable resume builder can guide you through the process.
- Photography Example 71
In House Photographer For Adam Nystrom (N/A – present)N/A, Seattle, WA In house photographer for Pop/Hip-Hop Artist Adam Nystrom. Focus on concert photography & portraits. Promotion pictures, published portraits.Photogra... more 72
- Photography Example 72
Freelance Photographer, June 2013 – June 2013 iCIMS, New York City, NY, USA Photographed a company clean-up event and retouched photographs.Photography Workshop, July 2011 – July 2011 , Brooklyn, NY, USA Three week Phot... more 73
- Photography Example 73
xius christopher xado aerial videography videography – wedding/commercial, aerial videographer 5 years video editor, adobe premiere 5 years photography, wedding/events 5 years videography – wedding/commercial owner (2011 –... more 74
- Photography Example 74
CAP 2 Team Member (09/08/2016 – 11/08/2016)Wal-Mart, Luray, Virginia, United States Primary duty was to unload the general merchandise truck and distribute inventory to proper departments. Applicant was also responsible for che... more 75
- Photography Example 75
With Photography Which Has Built Into A Love For The Arts In General. I Have Combined My Creative Edges Consisting Of Painting And Sketch Illustration With My photography And Create Unique Personal Works Of Art.... more 76
- Photography Example 76
Owner-Operator – ( April, 1988 – Present) SS Image Services, Atlanta Metro Area, Georgia (USA) Produced photographic images for a variety of clients, including portraiture and pet portraiture. Printed photographic images us... more 77
- Photography Example 77
Andrew Day Studio, New York, NY May 2015 – August 2015 : Intern Worked in office putting together edits for clients and doing minor retouching and color corrections for clients when needed. Also assisted during shoots in studio and ... more 78
- Photography Example 78
Cashier – ( May 26 2016 – July 14 2016) Holiday World and Splash n safari, Santa Clause, IN Established what the client wanted to achieve and the budget available for the project.EducationSouthridge High School ̵... more 79
- Photography Example 79
Laurel Littler EducationJohnston County Early College Academy – 2013 Smithfield, NC , High School DiplomaJohnston Community College – 2013 Smithfield, NC General Education, Associate of ArtsAppalachian State ̵... more 80
- Photography Example 80
photographer, 2013 – 2017 myself, los angeles, california I have been working as a photographer for myself for about 4 years now. Though I have never worked with a company, I have worked with many models in the past. I have also ta... more