According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, new jobs for skin-care specialists could increase by up to 14% within the next few years. To land one of these opportunities, you’re going to need to hone your resume into a document that makes a powerful case that you are the best candidate for the position.
Writing a resume may seem like a daunting and difficult task, but our esthetician resume templates are here to give you a smart start. Packed with real-world examples and sound advice, they’re an excellent resource that can help you craft and polish your own version.
Free Beauty And Spa Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional beauty and spa resumes.
How To Mention Your Esthetician Experience
Estheticians use their valuable skills and specialized knowledge to help clients look and feel their best. You bring your unique qualifications to the table, so you should emphasize how they line up with a prospective employer’s needs. After perusing the job description, you can phrase your experience using its keywords along with strong action verbs. Review our esthetician resume templates and check out these examples of dynamic descriptions:
• Consult with clients to understand their needs, then recommend services targeted to address their concerns
• Develop individualized skin-care regimens for clients and educate them about proper product application and usage
• Train junior estheticians to deliver stellar customer service and follow salon procedures for consultations and reservations booking
• Maintain personal reservation calendar by scheduling client appointments, tracking upcoming bookings, and encouraging clients to rebook
• Monitor inventory by tracking product levels, purchasing replacement quantities, and sourcing other equipment and supplies
Esthetician Resume Tips
Our esthetician resume templates are excellent starting points for composing your own document. At the same time, you’ll need to rely on other best practices to make yourself stand out from fellow jobseekers. Fortunately, you can take your resume to the next level by following these great tips.
1. Personalize Your Esthetician Resume:
Customizing new versions of your resume for each job posting helps you successfully pass the applicant tracking systems used by many recruiters. Review the job advertisement and incorporate frequently used keywords into your own text.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement:
As our resume writing guide mentions, a well-written summary statement explains how you bring benefit to a future employer. Snag a recruiter’s interest by discussing skills and strengths that are pertinent to the position.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences:
Any skilled esthetician can treat clients and recommend skin-care regimens, but employers want candidates who go beyond these standard job duties. Impress them by mentioning outstanding achievements in your work history.