A good teacher and instructor needs to communicate well, have patience, and be resourceful, and your resume needs to demonstrate these important skills. A professional teacher and instructor resume template can help guide you as you compose a strong resume that gets the attention of prospective employers.
The following provides helpful advice on how to organize your resume in an easy-to-read way and what is imperative to include so you stand out over the competition. You will also have access to real examples of resumes to help as you write your professional summary, work experience, skills, and education sections.
Free Community And Public Service Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional community and public service resumes.
How To Mention Your Teacher and Instructor Experience
The way you express your work experience is just as important as the experience itself. Rather than just list duties, you should use strong verbs that convey action and show how you can bring success to the role. You will be the most effective when you mirror language and phrases from the actual job description. Our teacher and instructor resume templates show you how to showcase your abilities in an enticing way. Some examples are:
• Plan and execute lesson plans; adapt lessons for class size and learning abilities
• Evaluate students to assess their strengths, weaknesses, and abilities; work with individuals to improve their skills and outcomes
• Develop and enforce administrative policies and classroom rules in a constructive manner
• Communicate with parents or guardians about the progress of each student; recommend additional help if necessary
• Project an engaging and positive atmosphere, and ensure students are receiving the highest quality instruction possible
Teacher and Instructor Resume Tips
Writing an effective resume takes some time and effort, but it is worth it. You can strengthen your document by following a few simple tips. Our teacher and instructor resume templates demonstrate some good examples of how you can word your information so it leads to an interview. It is also important to follow this advice:
1. Personalize Your Teacher and Instructor Resume: One mistake is to use the same resume for each job you apply for. You should update each one based off each individual job description. This personalization will make a great impression on the hiring manager.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: This is the first section the employer reads, so it needs to be strong and effective. Write a few sentences that showcase your most relevant skills, soft personality skills, and overall work experience.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Include experiences that most relate to the requirements of the job. Use specific numbers, stats, and figures to demonstrate how you can bring strength to the position.
Teacher and Instructor Resume Templates
Looking at other resumes is a good way to get inspiration and tips to write your own. We have a wealth of teacher and instructor resume templates that real applicants wrote. You can also use My Perfect Resume to help construct a compelling professional document that gets results.
- Teacher And Instructor Example 1
Micah Hogan Education and TrainingSouth Sutter Charter School – 2015 Placerville, CA, USA High School, High School High School DiplomaWork historyMagician – ( March 2011 – Present) Self-Employed, Lincoln, CA (USA) P... more 2
- Teacher And Instructor Example 2
erly za Education , New Technology High School, Class of 2017, Napa, CA (United States) An ambitious student how is more than ready to take the next step in her life. Interests Art Movies Reading Philosophy Travelling Events organizer ... more 3
- Teacher And Instructor Example 3
Faculty – ( 14 jan, 2016 – Present) Blaze Academy, Mumbai, Maharashtra (India) working since a yearEducation and TrainingKalina Education Society’s Hans Bhugra High School. – 2008 – 2009 Mumbai, Ma... more 4
- Teacher And Instructor Example 4
Lead Teacher (5/2006 – 7/2013)All About Kids Pre-School and Learning Center, Weatherford, Texas, USA Provided social services an supported individuals under the supervision of the social services director. Provided physical and... more 5
- Teacher And Instructor Example 5
34th street church , tampa, Florida (United States) Counselor , 06/01/2012 – 08/13/2012 I would do many activities with the kids such as playing indoor games, play with the kids at a nearby park and help them prepare for lunch. I ... more 6
- Teacher And Instructor Example 6
Penn Hills School District, Pittsburgh, PA (USA) Secondary Teacher, 08/07 – Present Taught social studies, political science, sociology,psychology, history and geography at the middle and secondary levels. Worked as a contact betw... more 7
- Teacher And Instructor Example 7
Instructor (6/2001 – 8/2014)Free Spirit Nature Camp, Westtown, New York Planned course content and curriculum. Selected the teaching material (from samples of plant life to audiovisual equipment) to help students to internalize ... more 8
- Teacher And Instructor Example 8
Basil M. Thomas Personal information I personally believe people should strive to be the best them they can be. Which is why I spend my down time reading, exercising, and playing chess with people in the park. I mainly enjoy meeting new people and... more 9
- Teacher And Instructor Example 9
2 year Old Teacher – ( January 2005 – December 2005) Rawson Nursery, Pensacola , Florida (USA) Teacher for the 2 year old children at the Nursery Planned and accomplished each lesson weekly Prepared snacks for children Sang... more 10
- Teacher And Instructor Example 10
xru xdig ObjectiveIf you would get the chance to meet me, you would learn very quickly as to how indecisive of a person I am. Figuring out my career path has been the most difficult challenge I have come across so far. The world is such a huge... more