When applying for a job in the carpet, tile, and flooring industry, you need a way to show hiring managers you pay attention to detail and are willing to work hard. Submitting a carpet, tile, and floor resume template that is grammatically correct, properly formatted, and free of spelling errors demonstrates your commitment to excellence and your ability to be thorough.
When you need to write an outstanding resume quickly, we have resources to make that possible. Use our resume builder for step-by-step assistance creating a winning resume. Spend less time worrying about how to draft a resume and more time impressing hiring managers with your qualifications.
Free Construction Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional construction resumes.
How To Mention Your Carpet, Tile, and Floor Experience
Tile, floor, and carpet installers need a wide variety of skills to do quality work. Because they need to correctly measure sizes for different materials and execute a precise layout that takes traffic patterns and seam locations into account, workers in this industry must have an aptitude for quality and organization. Showcase your skills in these areas with action verbs, language that mirrors the job ad, and help from our carpet, tile, and floor resume templates.
• Manage multiple responsibilities at the same time and prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
• Outstanding problem-solving skills when faced with unusual circumstances, and superior decision-making skills in the area of materials
• Driven by positive results, self-motivated to do quality work, and accountable for every aspect of the job
• Pay close attention to details, especially measurements and aesthetics, and execute jobs with precision and excellence
• Track record of superior customer service made possible through professional communication ability and natural people skills
Carpet, Tile, and Floor Resume Tips
Using our carpet, tile, and floor resume templates is a great way to start the process of writing your professional resume. Incorporate these simple but valuable tips as you write to take your resume to the next level, give yourself a noticeable advantage over other applicants, and secure an interview.
1. Personalize Your Carpet, Tile and Floor Resume: Each hiring manager will look for different qualities from applicants, so it’s important to customize your resume for individual job postings. Most hiring managers aren’t interested in generic or common resumes.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Your summary statement will often determine whether a hiring manager keeps reading your resume or discards it. Grab a hiring manager’s attention with a strong statement about why you deserve the position.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Your resume needs to show that you would bring value to the company. Providing stories about your previous use of necessary skills to succeed in the position demonstrates to a hiring manager that you could be an immediate asset.
Carpet, Tile, and Floor Resume Templates
When you need actual examples of carpet, tile, and floor resume templates, look through the collection our users uploaded. See how yours compares before submitting your document. Use a proven builder to make sure your resume is at its best. The skilled professionals at My Perfect Resume can help.
- Carpet, Tile And Floor Example 1
General Staff, July 2005 – December 2005 PLCPD, Quezon City, Manila, Philippines Installed and repaired wiring and equipment for electrical services at the office Cleaned and made small repairs in a office building. Restored and s... more 2
- Carpet, Tile And Floor Example 2
lead and installer – ( 1987 -1995 frontier – 2012- present C.I. Q.C. NCC ) Classic Installs, Quality Concepts, NCC Construction, Frontier Fire Restoration , Riverside, CA (United States) Analyzed building plans, sketches a... more 3
- Carpet, Tile And Floor Example 3
oy xlin Work history October 2006 – Current / InterfaceServices, Inc., Acworth, GA Operations Manager Operations manager for an office of over 30 employees for a $60 million+ company. Manage 7 Project Coordinators (Project Managers) and ... more 4
- Carpet, Tile And Floor Example 4
mason – ( 07/24/2015 – 04/24/2016) tradiÃ§ao, Bento GonÃ§alves, Rio Grande do Sul (Brasil) I am employed as a bricklayer , but I’m tilerEducation and Trainingschool state landell de moura – 2010 Bento... more 5
- Carpet, Tile And Floor Example 5
Installer – Carpet den – (2011 to 2014/2011 to 2014) Franklin , TN Brentwood, TN Unloaded and loaded trucks. Cleaned tools and equipment after each work day. Inspected equipment before use. Removed rubble and prepared ground... more 6
- Carpet, Tile And Floor Example 6
Big D Flooring Supplies, Tucson, AZ (USA) Warehouse, 03/14 – 10/14 Maintained company vehicles and equipment safety. Unloaded and loaded trucks. Delivered construction material. Inspected equipment before use. Inventory management... more 7
- Carpet, Tile And Floor Example 7
Gene Bernico Bernico Work historyTile helper/installer – ( 1991 – 1999) KB Ceramic Tile, Chicago, Illinois Apprenticed/Helper for a couple years in Ceramic Tile. Became an Installer after that. Worked mainly in new construction, ... more 8
- Carpet, Tile And Floor Example 8
Prep/Installer (2001 – 2004 )Kyle Larocque DBA, Oxford, Michigan, USA Duties included moving of furniture, appliances and removal existing floor covering when required. Installing of dust control applications(visqueen/fans fo... more 9
- Carpet, Tile And Floor Example 9
Kyle Crosswhite Education and TrainingAmerican School – 2007 Moxee, WA, USA Installation, Diploma Worked for my father through high school. We installed carpet, vinyl, tile, hardwood floors, lament floors and counter tops.Work hist... more 10
- Carpet, Tile And Floor Example 10
Elveria Davila Education and TrainingLos AngelesTrade-Tech College – 1998 Los Angeles, ca, usa Office Adminstration, n/a officeMission Career College – 2011 Riverside, ca, USA Certificate Nurse Assitant, n/a nurse... more