If you are in the process of preparing for a job search, you probably want to know how to make your resume as strong as possible. One of the most important things it needs to accomplish is revealing to hiring managers that you are a hard worker who can work effectively and quickly. To make sure your resume fulfills this requirement, take a look at our construction laborer resume template. This document includes information specifically tailored for the construction laborer position. You can discover the best information to include, how to organize the document, and more.
Free Construction Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional construction resumes.
How To Mention Your Construction Laborer Experience
If you have done any research on how to write a resume at all, you probably have heard that it needs to focus on your experience section. You may not have heard, however, that the way you present this information is just as important. You need to be sure to use strong action verbs, just like in our construction laborer resume templates.
• Tear down existing structure safely and quickly to prepare for the construction of new projects
• Monitor all construction supplies, record usage of supplies, and order replacements as necessary to remain fully stocked
• Transport building materials to the necessary location, including loading and unloading materials after every delivery
• Operate construction equipment, including bolt cutters, chainsaws, and sanders, taking safety precautions at all times
• Perform basic maintenance on all construction equipment to prevent damage, including lubricating parts and cleaning
Construction Laborer Resume Tips
Our construction laborer resume template is a good place to start for writing your resume, but there are a few other steps you need to take to be completely confident that the document is as strong as it can be. Before you begin writing, make sure to have these in mind:
1. Personalize Your Construction Laborer Resume: Take a look at the job description to see what aspects make each job opening unique. Then, incorporate those elements in your resume to make it personalized.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Do not forget that the first thing employers see is your summary statement. They will not see the rest of your document if they get turned away from the summary.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Specific metrics, examples, and experiences make your resume stronger and more credible. You should try to include them in every section, if possible, but always the experience section.
Construction Laborer Resume Templates
Our construction laborer resume templates are an incredible tool for making your resume as strong as it can be. There is one more tool you should know about. Our online resume builder automatically structures and formats your resume so you only have to worry about what content you choose to include.
- Construction Laborer Example 11
mes abercrombie xi Objective My goals are to find a career in which I may grow and advance. I am a dedicated employee with a sharp mind and exceptional work ethic. I work well in a team, yet I am self motivated and capable of working alone. Orga... more 12
- Construction Laborer Example 12
Michael Williams Education and TrainingWorland Senior High School – 2002 Worland, WY, US General, GED I have worked construction jobs which include TPO roofing. I have also worked factory jobs operating forkliftsWork historyConst... more 13
- Construction Laborer Example 13
xthew xtts Work history Underground Coal Miner (08/2011 – 11/2011) Brock and Brock Contracting, Putney, Ky, United States I operated equipment for and underground mining contracting company for Arch Natural Resources until I, among a l... more 14
- Construction Laborer Example 14
Maintenance and repair tech., 7/11/2016 – 12/5/2016 Air Coolers, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Substituted damaged mechanisms and reconstructed or repaired them. Examined tools and equipment to determine causes of operating erro... more 15
- Construction Laborer Example 15
Laborer – Mortenson Construction/ Eastridge/ James W. Fowler December 2015 – March 2016 // Cedar CIty (U.S.) Inspected equipment before use. Delivered construction material. Unloaded and loaded trucks. Cleaned tools and equ... more 16
- Construction Laborer Example 16
xfrey xker Technical skillsAdvanced First Aid, Proficient – 5 yearsLeadership, Proficient – 5 yearsProtective Services, Proficient – 5 yearsFire Arm Handleing and Maintnence, Proficient – 5 yearsProble... more 17
- Construction Laborer Example 17
labor (06-2013 – 12-2013)PennyGreen Landscaping, Bellmawr, NJ, United States Informed about deficiencies in safety practices and equipment to the construction foreman. Maintained company vehicles and equipment safety. Performed ... more 18
- Construction Laborer Example 18
Painter – ( July, 2008 – Dec.,2013) North Florida Shipyard, Jacksonville, Florida (United States ) Painting, Water Blasting, Insulating, Grinding, Kneedle GunningDriver / Insulator – ( Feb., 2005 – June. 200... more 19
- Construction Laborer Example 19
July 2012 – Present / Schneider Masonry, Forestville, NY Laborer Maintained company vehicles and equipment safety. Performed general laborer work such as placing concrete and installing formwork. Removed rubble and prepared ground s... more 20
- Construction Laborer Example 20
Laborer – ( 12/02/2015 – 12/28/2015) Stamford Demoition services, Bridgeport, CT (USA) Maintained company vehicles and equipment safety. Informed about deficiencies in safety practices and equipment to the construction fore... more