If you are in the process of preparing for a job search, you probably want to know how to make your resume as strong as possible. One of the most important things it needs to accomplish is revealing to hiring managers that you are a hard worker who can work effectively and quickly. To make sure your resume fulfills this requirement, take a look at our construction laborer resume template. This document includes information specifically tailored for the construction laborer position. You can discover the best information to include, how to organize the document, and more.
Free Construction Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional construction resumes.
How To Mention Your Construction Laborer Experience
If you have done any research on how to write a resume at all, you probably have heard that it needs to focus on your experience section. You may not have heard, however, that the way you present this information is just as important. You need to be sure to use strong action verbs, just like in our construction laborer resume templates.
• Tear down existing structure safely and quickly to prepare for the construction of new projects
• Monitor all construction supplies, record usage of supplies, and order replacements as necessary to remain fully stocked
• Transport building materials to the necessary location, including loading and unloading materials after every delivery
• Operate construction equipment, including bolt cutters, chainsaws, and sanders, taking safety precautions at all times
• Perform basic maintenance on all construction equipment to prevent damage, including lubricating parts and cleaning
Construction Laborer Resume Tips
Our construction laborer resume template is a good place to start for writing your resume, but there are a few other steps you need to take to be completely confident that the document is as strong as it can be. Before you begin writing, make sure to have these in mind:
1. Personalize Your Construction Laborer Resume: Take a look at the job description to see what aspects make each job opening unique. Then, incorporate those elements in your resume to make it personalized.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Do not forget that the first thing employers see is your summary statement. They will not see the rest of your document if they get turned away from the summary.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Specific metrics, examples, and experiences make your resume stronger and more credible. You should try to include them in every section, if possible, but always the experience section.
Construction Laborer Resume Templates
Our construction laborer resume templates are an incredible tool for making your resume as strong as it can be. There is one more tool you should know about. Our online resume builder automatically structures and formats your resume so you only have to worry about what content you choose to include.
- Construction Laborer Example 41
– 2 yearsPipeline Surveryor , Interpreting Data – 1 yearsArmy Paratrooper , Leadership/Responsibility – 5 yearsExperience Roustabout (09/01/10 – 08/01/12)QEP Energy, Parshal, North Dakota Ran a cr... more 42
- Construction Laborer Example 42
Maintenance Laborer (11/20/2012 – Present) Granger Maintenance, Plant City, Florida, United States Informed about deficiencies in safety practices and equipment to the construction foreman. Maintained company vehicles and equipmen... more 43
- Construction Laborer Example 43
Jordan Poludniak Education and TrainingThe University of Akron – 2014 Akron, Ohio Accounting, Bachelor of Science Graduated with a 3.45 GPAEastern Gateway Community College – 2014 Steubenville, Ohio Accounting, Associate o... more 44
- Construction Laborer Example 44
mason – ( 01-01-01 – current) masonry plus, cloverdale, Indiana (United States) Informed about deficiencies in safety practices and equipment to the construction foreman. Performed general laborer work such as placing concr... more 45
- Construction Laborer Example 45
Labourer – ( September 2013 – October 2014) Banister pipelines corp, Nisku, Alberta (Canada) Maintained company vehicles and equipment safety. Performed general laborer work such as loading and unloading 50 lb bags of drill... more 46
- Construction Laborer Example 46
Lee Village – ( 10/19/2012 – 05/03/2015) Apartment complexes, knoxville, tn (us) Took care of 4 apartment complexes with 12+ in each complex and 3 houses. Done all maintenance and upkeep of grounds, took care of collectin... more 47
- Construction Laborer Example 47
in Stage handling work I worked for the company Teamsters for about 4 months which gave me some experience in this field for stage hand, I really enjoyed the experience and plan to stay involved with setting up events around the city.In... more 48
- Construction Laborer Example 48
Construction Laborer/ Flagging Asst. – ( July 2014 – May 2016) Ansco&Associates, Marietta, GA Traffic control. Flagging, to protect crew members. Dig holes to find damaged lines.Cook – ( August 2012 – ... more 49
- Construction Laborer Example 49
General Laborer – ( 6/13 – 10/13) R & F Excavating, Liberty, Ohio -First construction job, was taught a lot from higher individuals in the job. -Cleared land for commercial building’s to be made & also pre... more 50
- Construction Laborer Example 50
Yard Leadman – ( 09/11/2014 – present) Genesis Construction, Hemet, CA (Riverside) Performed general laborer work such as placing concrete and installing formwork. Maintained company vehicles and equipment safety. Informed ... more