Plumbers and pipefitters play an important rule during any building project since today, nearly every structure relies on a working plumbing system. When you possess a carefully-drafted plumbing and pipefitter resume sample, you can provide employers with the information they need to determine that you're the best fit for the open position. Your document can also give employers a glimpse into who you are and what you bring to their organization as an employee.
By using one of our plumber and pipefitter resume templates, and incorporating your most impressive professional information, you'll be able to put together a winning resume in just a few minutes.
Free Construction Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional construction resumes.
How To Mention Your Plumber and Pipefitter Experience
Just because you list work experience on your resume doesn't necessarily mean it will impress potential employers and hiring managers. Since plumbers and pipefitters must often work independently on building projects, you have to show employers that not only do you possess the experience, but you can manage construction work with success on your own. In addition to using action verbs and mirroring the language contained in the ad, our plumber and pipefitter resume templates can also help with this.
• Coordinate with other craftsmen and tradesmen during building projects to carefully and successfully implement plumbing
• Use drain cleaning equipment to clean existing sewer lines
• Work with welders to properly and accurately fit pipes to new construction buildings
• Maintain knowledge of state plumbing codes and apply this knowledge when working on projects
• Analyze and read blueprints to identify locations for new pipes, and come up with plans for installing the piping
Plumber and Pipefitter Resume Tips
Our plumber and pipefitter resume templates are a great place to start when you begin drafting your resume. At the same time, these tips can help you elevate your document and impress employers during your job hunt. Use these while you write your resume and you're sure to stand out from the competition for all the right reasons.
1. Personalize Your Plumber and Pipefitter Resume: You shouldn't submit the same resume for every new job you apply for. Rather, you should customize your resume based on the individual requirements of every job ad.
2. Write a Powerful Summary: Your summary statement is the first thing employers read when they open your resume. Make sure you emphasize why you are the best candidate for the open position as you write this section.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Employers want specific information from you, so find ways to include it in your document. For instance, using metrics in your work experience section is a great way to do this.
Plumber and Pipefitter Resume Templates
Our plumber and pipefitter resume templates feature resumes drafted and submitted by some of our users. Before you start writing your resume and submitting it to hiring managers, check out some of our samples to gather information and inspiration. You can also use our resume builder if you need additional help.
- Plumber And Pipefitter Example 1
Ramon Sanchez Personal information Gender :Male Nationality : United States Citizen Civil Status : Married Occupation : Pipe Welder and Pipefitter Objective 1. Searching for employment as a Welder to carry out duties involving the product... more 2
- Plumber And Pipefitter Example 2
travis levi mr levi Skills pipe fitter, very good with people, 3 years years 3 years of fitting pipe between alltech, and fire and life saftey americapipe fitter – ( 4-4-2013 – 12-24-2013) fire and life saftey america, sanford, ... more 3
- Plumber And Pipefitter Example 3
Service Tech – ( 07 Oct 2012 – Present) Advanced Fire Protection Services, Minot, Maine (U.S.) Unloaded and loaded trucks. Cleaned tools and equipment after each work day. Performed general laborer work such as placing conc... more 4
- Plumber And Pipefitter Example 4
Plumbers Helper (February 2012 – February 2014)Montilli Plumbing, Lawrence, New York, United States Maintained company vehicles and equipment safety. Cleaned tools and equipment after each work day. Unloaded and loaded trucks. D... more 5
- Plumber And Pipefitter Example 5
Fire Sprinkler Inspector/Foreman – ( September 1989 – Present) All companies in work history, Houston, Texas (United States of America) With over 24 years in the field, I have installed many fire sprinkler systems from the ... more 6
- Plumber And Pipefitter Example 6
CTTI, Plaquemine, Louisiana (United States) Safety Attendant, 08/2015 – 08/2016 Informed about deficiencies in safety practices and equipment to the construction foreman. Unloaded and loaded trucks. Inspected equipment before use.... more 7
- Plumber And Pipefitter Example 7
Aaron Lesser Education and Training ENMU @ Roswell, Roswell, NM GED, GED, 2009 High School Diploma ENMUR, Roswell, NM AAS, Automotive Technology, 2012 hands on training in the automotive field. real world experience in solving problems. Work his... more 8
- Plumber And Pipefitter Example 8
HVAC and plumbing service and installer tech. (03/12/2002 – 11/01/2012) custom plumbing heating and air, joliet, IL, United States Removed old units such as furnace,condenser,line sets and duct work in place for new.Brazed and sol... more 9
- Plumber And Pipefitter Example 9
Plumber – ( 1/2012 – Present) New Century Plumbing Inc., Lagrange, KY (USA) Installing new plumbing systems into houses and buildingsPlumber – ( 7/2010 – 1/2012) William A Bramer Sr. Inc., Lagrange , KY (U... more 10
- Plumber And Pipefitter Example 10
Plumber – ( 2/25/2014 – 11/27/2014) Transit Plumbing, Auburn, Wa Read housing/building prints for plumbing layout and apply to work needed. Drill out building in accordance to plumbing application. Assemble various pipes a... more