Experienced call center professionals depend on their technical and interpersonal skills to answer questions, solve complex problems, and build ongoing positive relationships with clients. To move to the top of a hiring manager’s list of promising candidates, your resume should illustrate your relevant expertise and the value you bring to an organization.
If you’re a whiz at delivering top-notch customer service but feel as if you fall short in the resume writing department, take heart. In our call center resume templates, we show you some vital steps and offer expert tips to help you create a persuasive, well-written version of your own.
Free Customer Service Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional customer service resumes.
How To Mention Your Call Center Experience
Call center agents support an organization’s mission by delivering excellent customer service to clients via telephone, email, live chat, or other channels. As explained in this resume-writing resource, it’s a good idea to review the job advertisement and echo its language to describe your experience. Browse through our call center resume templates for great examples on how to use action verbs to play up your strengths:
• Track customer interactions by composing, reviewing, and updating notes in customer relationship management platform
• Identify and resolve customer issues with through active listening, problem analysis, and troubleshooting
• Educate callers about products, processes, and best practices that solve typical user problems and improve productivity
• Assess ongoing issues and explore new solutions that improve outcomes for both the organization and its clients
• Deliver excellent customer service while meeting standards for speed to answer, call volume, satisfaction ratings, and other key metrics
Call Center Resume Tips
Our call center resume templates provide a great resource to help you start your writing process. Because you’ll need to adopt some other smart tactics for composing a winning document, review these tips that can help you grab and keep a recruiter’s attention:
1. Personalize Your Call Center Resume: In an age where applicant tracking software pre-screens job applications, keywords are everything. Study each job posting for critical keywords that reflect your skills and experience and incorporate these throughout your document.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: As The Balance explains, the summary statement is a powerful marketing pitch that sells you as a qualified candidate. Carefully choose pertinent strengths, core competencies, and standout accomplishments that match what the employer wants in a new hire.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: A compelling summary statement and targeted skills section show what you’re capable of, but specific examples in your work history serve as proof of your claims. Choose accomplishments that demonstrate how you added value for previous employers.
Call Center Resume Templates
Review our call center resume templates for ongoing assistance and real-world examples from other professionals in the field. Meanwhile, our resume builder at My Perfect Resume can help you quickly create your own version. This resource contains powerful aids such as step-by-step instructions, spellcheck, formatting tools, and much more.
- Call Center Example 1
Customer Care Associate – Infinite Energy Inc. 6/1/2016 – 3/10/2017 // Gainesville (USA) Dealt with client problems and complaints keeping cordial and helpful. Accepted payments towards account balances. Assisted customers ... more 2
- Call Center Example 2
First Data Corporation, Coral Springs, Florida July 2014 – November 2015 : Clover Support Specialist Generate authorizations for transactions via clients’ requests for card processors VISA, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Japanese... more 3
- Call Center Example 3
gan xney Summary of QualificationsExtensive training in customer service. Proven effectiveness in training others. Strong ability to grasp and utilize new information quickly while maintaining accuracy during peak volume of work. Organized ... more 4
- Call Center Example 4
City of Riverside , Riverside , Ca (United States) Customer Service Rep II , 11/6/1987 – 06/30/2010 Act as a counter representative or telephone representative; accepting applications for utility service and answering customer bil... more 5
- Call Center Example 5
Michael Sims Work historySecurity Officer – ( 04/2013 – Current) Maverick Security Services, Los Angeles, CA (USA) Responsibilities include monitoring cameras/alarm system, performing checks on all inner and outer building entranc... more 6
- Call Center Example 6
Quality Inspector – Waupaca November 2014 – present // Etowah (United States) Supervised quality of product and took specific actions to amend detected product fails. Cleaned equipment and facilities. Maintained facilities ... more 7
- Call Center Example 7
Kelly Casale EducationMainland High School – 1981 Daytona Beach, Florida, USA General, Diploma High School DiplomaWork historyDebt Collector – ( 07/2011 – 06/2014) WRS, Lake Mary , Florida (USA) – Collect pay... more 8
- Call Center Example 8
Customer Service Associate 2, January 24 2013 – Present Lowe’s, Auburndale, Florida () Dealt with client problems and complaints keeping cordial and helpful. Explained clients the terms of warranties. Anticipated customers... more 9
- Call Center Example 9
Tyson Foods, Monroe, Nc 2/14/2014 – 3/2015 : General Laboror Made giblet packs Stuffed birds. Double Bagged 5 lb. chickens. Worked in 25 below Blast Freezer. Stacked Racks. Packed chicken trays. Fed Marination machine. Select staff... more 10
- Call Center Example 10
Retention Rep, 04/13 – 11/13 AT&T, Lubbock , Texas, United States Dealt with client problems and complaints keeping cordial and helpful. Assisted customers by phone to detect technical problems. Assisted individual customers ... more