As an elementary school teacher, multitasking is part of your job every day. Did you know your resume needs to multitask just as much as you do? A great resume not only showcases your skills and demonstrates that you're a great teacher. It also shows that you're the best candidate for the job.
Before you get overwhelmed by the task of writing this document, take a few minutes to look at our elementary school resume templates. These real-world examples can help you understand how you should organize and write your resume to make it stand out and impress employers.
Free Education And Training Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional education and training resumes.
How To Mention Your Elementary School Experience
When you start to write your resume, you realize how much your experience matters. Wording plays a large role when hiring managers look at this document. Employers incorporate key words and phrases into a job posting, and when you use these words in your resume, hiring managers can easily see that you have the necessary skills and experience. Additionally, it's a good idea to use strong action words to describe your past work experience and demonstrate the impact you've had. An elementary school resume template can show you how to use these techniques in your own resume:
• Develop lesson plans that adhere to school curriculum and design personalized learning plans for students
• Establish a learning environment that allows students to reach their full potential through diverse educational techniques
• Communicate with parents on a regular basis to discuss student progress and development
• Assess student progress to understand students' needs
• Collaborate with school faculty and administration to evaluate and implement curriculum
Elementary School Resume Tips
An elementary school resume template is a great place to start when you sit down to write your resume. There are a few easy ways you can strengthen this document and make it stand out.
1. Personalize Your Elementary School Resume: Your resume shouldn't be a static document. Before you send this document to a hiring manager, make sure it includes the experience and skills requested in the job posting. Updating your resume for each job ensures that hiring managers see you are a great candidate.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Instead of including an objective, use a summary statement to show employers why you're a good fit for the job and the kind of impact you can make.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Instead of simply listing the relevant skills, include examples of your skills in action. Incorporate statistics that demonstrate the impact you've had in the classroom so employers can see you are ready to step into the job.
Elementary School Resume Templates
Look through our library of elementary school resume templates and get some inspiration before beginning your resume. To make sure you nail the format and descriptions, consider using a resume builder. Get more tips about crafting your skills section, work history, and summary statement so you know your resume is absolutely ready when you send it to employers.
- Elementary School Example 11
Athletics Director, 2012 – 2017 Providence Christian School, Merced, California , Merced County Planned course content and methodology Adjusted course content and difficulty to different ages and interests of students Planned cour... more 12
- Elementary School Example 12
Child Care – ( 2014 – 2015) Private Families, Middlebury, Connecticut (United States) While in high school, I provided child care to some of the families in the area. I cared for 2 boys that were the ages 2 and 4. Some of t... more 13
- Elementary School Example 13
Student Teacher – ( September 8, 2014 – November 7, 2014) Corinth Elementary School, Gaffney , South Carolina (United States) Taught different subjects such as english, social studies, math, writing, guided reading small gr... more 14
- Elementary School Example 14
Miami Dade County Public Schools, Miami, Fl (USA) Elementary School Teacher, October 2001 – Now Detected students needs through different techniques such as analyzable tools, counseling interviews or computer guidance packages. Ad... more 15
- Elementary School Example 15
Teller I (2006 – 2008)Great Southern Bank, Thayer, Missouri, United States Set up and supported relationships with customers providing constant assistance. Created and established repayment methods with clients to solve problema... more 16
- Elementary School Example 16
Elementary School Educator – ( 08/16/2006 – 08/14/2016) Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MO (United States) Taught English, presented lectures, arranged workshops, participated and organized other activities to enha... more 17
- Elementary School Example 17
Elementary School Teacher, June 2010 – Present Tramway Elementary School, Sanford, North Carolina, USA Planned course content and methodology using Common Core Curriculum and state curriculum Implemented a one-to-one laptop communi... more 18
- Elementary School Example 18
Lead/ Assistant Teacher , February 2014 – Current Chesterbrook Academy , Exton, Pa (United States) Created lesson plans based on predetermined themes. Planned various activities and games for students to complete on a daily basis.... more 19
- Elementary School Example 19
Assistant Teacher – St. Coloumbia Public School August (2012) – April (2015) // Giridih (India) Taught English, presented lectures, arranged workshops, participated and organized other activities to enhance the educational ... more 20
- Elementary School Example 20
8th Grade Social Studies Teacher – ( September 1997 – June 2003) Farmingdale Unified School District, Farmingdale, NY (Nassau) Taught Social Studies, presented lectures, participated and organized other activities to enhanc... more