As an elementary school teacher, multitasking is part of your job every day. Did you know your resume needs to multitask just as much as you do? A great resume not only showcases your skills and demonstrates that you're a great teacher. It also shows that you're the best candidate for the job.
Before you get overwhelmed by the task of writing this document, take a few minutes to look at our elementary school resume templates. These real-world examples can help you understand how you should organize and write your resume to make it stand out and impress employers.
Free Education And Training Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional education and training resumes.
How To Mention Your Elementary School Experience
When you start to write your resume, you realize how much your experience matters. Wording plays a large role when hiring managers look at this document. Employers incorporate key words and phrases into a job posting, and when you use these words in your resume, hiring managers can easily see that you have the necessary skills and experience. Additionally, it's a good idea to use strong action words to describe your past work experience and demonstrate the impact you've had. An elementary school resume template can show you how to use these techniques in your own resume:
• Develop lesson plans that adhere to school curriculum and design personalized learning plans for students
• Establish a learning environment that allows students to reach their full potential through diverse educational techniques
• Communicate with parents on a regular basis to discuss student progress and development
• Assess student progress to understand students' needs
• Collaborate with school faculty and administration to evaluate and implement curriculum
Elementary School Resume Tips
An elementary school resume template is a great place to start when you sit down to write your resume. There are a few easy ways you can strengthen this document and make it stand out.
1. Personalize Your Elementary School Resume: Your resume shouldn't be a static document. Before you send this document to a hiring manager, make sure it includes the experience and skills requested in the job posting. Updating your resume for each job ensures that hiring managers see you are a great candidate.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Instead of including an objective, use a summary statement to show employers why you're a good fit for the job and the kind of impact you can make.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Instead of simply listing the relevant skills, include examples of your skills in action. Incorporate statistics that demonstrate the impact you've had in the classroom so employers can see you are ready to step into the job.
Elementary School Resume Templates
Look through our library of elementary school resume templates and get some inspiration before beginning your resume. To make sure you nail the format and descriptions, consider using a resume builder. Get more tips about crafting your skills section, work history, and summary statement so you know your resume is absolutely ready when you send it to employers.
- Elementary School Example 21
Cranston Public chools, Cranston, RI August 2000 – Present : Grade Three Teacher Taught English, presented lectures, arranged workshops, participated and organized other activities to enhance the educational program such as trips, v... more 22
- Elementary School Example 22
Instructor – Private Industry Council/Head Start of Beaver County 08/03/2016 – Present // Beaver Falls () Planned and implemented hands on lessons that were driven by both the Pennsylvania State Standards and Head Start Sta... more 23
- Elementary School Example 23
xtiny augh Work history Crew man, 1/2016 – Now McDonalds, Galax, Virginia (USA) Up-sold additional menu items, beverages and desserts to increase restaurant profits. Took necessary steps to meet customer needs and effectively resolve... more 24
- Elementary School Example 24
PROGRESS Instructional Coach, August 2013 – Present Calcasieu Parish School System/Combre-Fondel Elementary, Lake Charles, LA, USA Conducts those task and assignments as directed by supervisors in an effective, efficient and timely... more 25
- Elementary School Example 25
Teacher (Dec 2014 – Present)Iredell Statesville Schools, Statesville, North Carolina, United States Taught English, presented lectures, arranged workshops, participated and organized other activities to enhance the educational p... more 26
- Elementary School Example 26
2nd Grade Student Teacher (January 2017 – April 2017)Liberty View Elementary School, Olathe, Kansas, United States Developed and taught lesson plans to 23 second grade students in math, science, literacy, and social studies. Imp... more 27
- Elementary School Example 27
Teacher – ( 9/2003 – 6/2013) Elementary school in FRANCE, PLESSE, LOIRE ATLANTIQUE (FRANCE) Taught French, Math, English, presented lectures, arranged workshops, participated and organized other activities to enhance the e... more 28
- Elementary School Example 28
Teachers Aid – ( Sept. 2014 – Nov. 2014) Summit Elementary, Jerome , Idaho (United States) Worked around the classroom, to help students with everyday assignments. Graded papers and helped the teacher with what ever was nee... more 29
- Elementary School Example 29
Paraprofessional, 11/07/1992 – 09/03/2003 Public School 30 Queens, Jamaica, NY, USA Informed students and realized many different administrative tasks. Communicated to children simple objectives for all lessons, units and activitie... more 30
- Elementary School Example 30
Indoor Cycling Instructor, 08/09 – 04/13 USAF, Vogelweh Air Base, Kaiserslautern, Germany Instructed up to five classes a week. Certified Group Fitness Trainer adept at designing enjoyable, effective workouts that can be easily mod... more