As an elementary school teacher, multitasking is part of your job every day. Did you know your resume needs to multitask just as much as you do? A great resume not only showcases your skills and demonstrates that you're a great teacher. It also shows that you're the best candidate for the job.
Before you get overwhelmed by the task of writing this document, take a few minutes to look at our elementary school resume templates. These real-world examples can help you understand how you should organize and write your resume to make it stand out and impress employers.
Free Education And Training Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional education and training resumes.
How To Mention Your Elementary School Experience
When you start to write your resume, you realize how much your experience matters. Wording plays a large role when hiring managers look at this document. Employers incorporate key words and phrases into a job posting, and when you use these words in your resume, hiring managers can easily see that you have the necessary skills and experience. Additionally, it's a good idea to use strong action words to describe your past work experience and demonstrate the impact you've had. An elementary school resume template can show you how to use these techniques in your own resume:
• Develop lesson plans that adhere to school curriculum and design personalized learning plans for students
• Establish a learning environment that allows students to reach their full potential through diverse educational techniques
• Communicate with parents on a regular basis to discuss student progress and development
• Assess student progress to understand students' needs
• Collaborate with school faculty and administration to evaluate and implement curriculum
Elementary School Resume Tips
An elementary school resume template is a great place to start when you sit down to write your resume. There are a few easy ways you can strengthen this document and make it stand out.
1. Personalize Your Elementary School Resume: Your resume shouldn't be a static document. Before you send this document to a hiring manager, make sure it includes the experience and skills requested in the job posting. Updating your resume for each job ensures that hiring managers see you are a great candidate.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Instead of including an objective, use a summary statement to show employers why you're a good fit for the job and the kind of impact you can make.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Instead of simply listing the relevant skills, include examples of your skills in action. Incorporate statistics that demonstrate the impact you've had in the classroom so employers can see you are ready to step into the job.
Elementary School Resume Templates
Look through our library of elementary school resume templates and get some inspiration before beginning your resume. To make sure you nail the format and descriptions, consider using a resume builder. Get more tips about crafting your skills section, work history, and summary statement so you know your resume is absolutely ready when you send it to employers.
- Elementary School Example 31
Lunchroom Supervisor (2009 – 2010)USD 443, Dodge City, KS, USA Volunteered time while in school to supervise the lunchroom and playground at Northwest Elementary. I also spent much time in the gym assisting the PE teacher with ... more 32
- Elementary School Example 32
Curriculum Instructional Strategist – ( August 2015 – Present) North Bay Elementary, Bay St. Louis, MS (USA) Supervise Student Intervention Assistants in implementing student interventions; Plan, organize, and prepare sched... more 33
- Elementary School Example 33
Deborah Diernbach EducationCairn University – 2015 Langhorne , Pennsylvania , United States of America Elementary Education, B.S. in Education In December, I finished Cairn Universities requirements and was awarded a B.S. in Educatio... more 34
- Elementary School Example 34
Teacher, July 2013 – Present Tierra del Sol Elementary School, Somerton, AZ Planned course content and methodology. Adjusted course content and difficulty to different ages and interests of students. Kept attendance records. Worked... more 35
- Elementary School Example 35
Project Assistant – ( 06/2008 – 08/2010) Boys and Girls Club, Waynesboro, Virginia (USA) I prepared activities for students aged 8-11 during the after school program. I was responsible for assisting and tutoring students wi... more 36
- Elementary School Example 36
ler st Objective To obtain a multiple subject teaching credential and also a Masters Degree in Administration. Education Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Studies California State University, Fresno, May 2016, Fresno, CA (USA) Senior at Fresno Sta... more 37
- Elementary School Example 37
Elizabeth McCumber Work history Title Holder (march 2012 – May 2014) Miss Universe Orginazation , , Washington , USARecruiter (June 2013 – Current) Miss Universe Organization , Kirkland, Washington, USAEducation , Juanita... more 38
- Elementary School Example 38
/ Work HistoryTeacher’s Assistant – ( September 2013 – May 2015) Howard Early Childhood Center, San Antonio , Texas (United States) Planned course content and methodology. Prepared drafts of material to be covered an... more 39
- Elementary School Example 39
1st Grade Teacher, 1996 – 1998 Martinsville Elementary, Martinsville , IL Taught a self contained 1st grade class in all subject areas.Head Teacher, 1995 – 1996 YWCA Preschool, Terre Haute, IN Planned, organized, and imp... more 40
- Elementary School Example 40
Field Work (Sophomore Year) – ( 9/20/16 – 12/1/16) University High School of Science Engineering, West Hartford, Connecticut (United States) Helped out a student with an IEP in a 9th grade geometry classroomField Work (... more