As an elementary school teacher, multitasking is part of your job every day. Did you know your resume needs to multitask just as much as you do? A great resume not only showcases your skills and demonstrates that you're a great teacher. It also shows that you're the best candidate for the job.
Before you get overwhelmed by the task of writing this document, take a few minutes to look at our elementary school resume templates. These real-world examples can help you understand how you should organize and write your resume to make it stand out and impress employers.
Free Education And Training Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional education and training resumes.
How To Mention Your Elementary School Experience
When you start to write your resume, you realize how much your experience matters. Wording plays a large role when hiring managers look at this document. Employers incorporate key words and phrases into a job posting, and when you use these words in your resume, hiring managers can easily see that you have the necessary skills and experience. Additionally, it's a good idea to use strong action words to describe your past work experience and demonstrate the impact you've had. An elementary school resume template can show you how to use these techniques in your own resume:
• Develop lesson plans that adhere to school curriculum and design personalized learning plans for students
• Establish a learning environment that allows students to reach their full potential through diverse educational techniques
• Communicate with parents on a regular basis to discuss student progress and development
• Assess student progress to understand students' needs
• Collaborate with school faculty and administration to evaluate and implement curriculum
Elementary School Resume Tips
An elementary school resume template is a great place to start when you sit down to write your resume. There are a few easy ways you can strengthen this document and make it stand out.
1. Personalize Your Elementary School Resume: Your resume shouldn't be a static document. Before you send this document to a hiring manager, make sure it includes the experience and skills requested in the job posting. Updating your resume for each job ensures that hiring managers see you are a great candidate.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Instead of including an objective, use a summary statement to show employers why you're a good fit for the job and the kind of impact you can make.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Instead of simply listing the relevant skills, include examples of your skills in action. Incorporate statistics that demonstrate the impact you've had in the classroom so employers can see you are ready to step into the job.
Elementary School Resume Templates
Look through our library of elementary school resume templates and get some inspiration before beginning your resume. To make sure you nail the format and descriptions, consider using a resume builder. Get more tips about crafting your skills section, work history, and summary statement so you know your resume is absolutely ready when you send it to employers.
- Elementary School Example 41
ntha xata ObjectiveTo pursue a career where I can utilize my education, experience, and proven skills to benefit my employer. To acquire knowledge in new areas of interest in order to strengthen my career option.EducationHigh School ... more 42
- Elementary School Example 42
St. Joseph’s School – ( 1967 – 1969) Diocese of Evansville, Evansville, IN (USA) I taught grades 5 through 8.EducationRhode Island College – 1979 Providence, RI, USA Ed., MA I earned my MA in Ed. at Rho... more 43
- Elementary School Example 43
Second Grade Teacher, Aug. 2011 – Present Legacy Elementary School, St.Vrain Valley Schools, Frederick, Colorado Followed, and adapted, district adopted curriculum (including Literacy by Design, LLI, Lucy Calkins Writing, Daily 5, ... more 44
- Elementary School Example 44
Special Education Teacher, August 2016 – Current Tulsa Public Schools, Tulsa, Oklahoma As a special education teacher, I currently teach academic and social skills to elementary students with Autism. In a self-contained setting, m... more 45
- Elementary School Example 45
Account Manager, Team Lead, 5/1/2013 – Present ACTIVE Network, San Diego, CA Focus on client retention within the Team Sports market by maintaining a consultative relationship with clients, negotiating contract terms, and providing... more 46
- Elementary School Example 46
Paraprofessional, 09/14 – Present New York Department of Education , Bronx, NY, USA Taught children colors, numbers, letters, shape and other skills such as personal hygiene and social abilities, using diverse learning tools. Taugh... more 47
- Elementary School Example 47
Emily Nicolette-Fantin Skills Organizing/Re-stockin g, Bruster’s and TCBY, 2 years Cash Register, Bruster’s and TCBY, 2 years Customer Service , Bruster’s and TCBY, 2 years Teaching, Giving Piano Lessons , 1.5 years Accomp... more 48
- Elementary School Example 48
Classified Substitute SSN Para-Educator (2010 – Present)Douglas County Schools, Parker, CO Classified substitute in schools located in Douglas County on an as needed basis Moderate Needs, Significant Support Needs, LibrarySSN... more 49
- Elementary School Example 49
School City of East Chicago Franklin Academy, East Chicago, Indiana 9/1/2008 – 6/1/2014 : 6th grade teacher Taught English, Reading, Math, Science, and Social Studies, presented lectures, arranged workshops, participated and organiz... more 50
- Elementary School Example 50
Teacher, January 2012 – March 2014 Mithipur Vidyasagar Vidya Niketan, Raghunathganj, West Bengal, India Taught different subjects such as history and Geography, complementing the lessons with Technological aids. Met parents to inf... more