A well-written and appealing principal and director resume will convey your ability to do the job efficiently and effectively. Hiring managers have countless resumes to wade through, so you have only a short amount of time to make a good first impression. Many hiring managers do not have time to read all the resumes they receive, and only candidates with the most attractive resumes will receive interview offers.
This may sound unnerving, but by referencing our principal and director resume templates, you can learn how to write a real-world resume. Our templates will show you what human resources hiring managers expect.
Free Education And Training Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional education and training resumes.
How To Mention Your Principal and Director Experience
Principals and directors oversee the day-to-day operations of public and private schools. When writing a resume for such a role, you must showcase your ability to excel in an administrative position using active and attention-grabbing language. Our real-world principal and director resume templates can show you how to achieve this.
• Manage school budget, and ensure teachers and students have adequate teaching and learning supplies and resources
• Plan and oversee school functions, events, and activities for students, teachers, parents, and other administrative staff
• Meet with parents and guardians to discuss the emotional, behavioral, and intellectual development of certain students
• Help teachers prepare for standardized tests, and ensure students are properly preparing for testing throughout the year
• Organize and direct regular staff meetings and workshops discussing important school-related issues and department goals
Principal and Director Resume Tips
Our principal and director resume templates
can provide you with a solid writing foundation and show you what an effective and eye-catching resume should look like. However, you can also greatly improve the quality of your resume and capture the attention of any hiring manager using these simple tips:
1. Personalize Your Principal and Director Resume: To craft a strong and compelling resume, you must personalize your resume to reflect your own talents and abilities. Incorporate important keywords from the job posting into each section of your resume.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Instead of an objective, try writing a summary detailing your professional qualifications and background. Most hiring managers will see the summary section first, so be sure it is concise and informative.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Hiring managers will enjoy reading personal stories that demonstrate your ability to succeed in a particular role. They do not want to hire someone who is not a good fit for the job, so you must to show them you are the candidate they need.
Principal and Director Resume Templates
Would you like to browse a diverse collection of real-world principal and director resume templates written by actual professionals? You can also take advantage of an award-winning resume builder if you need additional assistance. Try out a user-friendly resume builder when you are ready to write the perfect resume.
- Principal And Director Example 41
Art Teacher – Lamar CISD 8-20-2010 – Current // Richmond () Planned course content and methodology. Taught Art, presented lectures, arranged workshops, participated and organized other activities to enhance the educational ... more 42
- Principal And Director Example 42
Program Coordinator (March 2015 – Present)U.S. EastWest Int’l Education Academy Ltd. , Beijing , Beijing , China Taught English, presented lectures, arranged workshops, participated and organized other activities to enhan... more 43
- Principal And Director Example 43
Assistant Principal, 10/14/2016 – Present LaGrange High School, LaGrange, Ga, USA Advised students about their educational development. Met parents to inform and clear up students’ conduct and academic matters. Planned course... more 44
- Principal And Director Example 44
Gyeongnam International Foreign School, Sacheon, Gyeongnam August 2011 – June 2013 : 4K-12 Principal Other duties included being curriculum coordinator, testing coordinator, accreditation coordinator, teaching computer class, superv... more 45
- Principal And Director Example 45
PGT Mathematics (JANUARY 2001 – JANUARY 2013) DPS DIGBOI, DIGBOI, ASSAM, INDIA Planned course content and methodology. Evaluated student progress through periodical tests. Met parents to inform and clear up students’ conduc... more 46
- Principal And Director Example 46
Santa Fe Public Schools, Santa Fe, NM June 2015 – Present : Teacher Planned course content and methodology following the New Mexico Early Learning Guidelines. Evaluated student progress through authentic assessments and portfolios,... more 47
- Principal And Director Example 47
Assistant Principal – ( September, 2012 – June, 2013) Calavera Hills Middle School, Carlsabad, CA (USA) Student Discipline; Evaluated Classified Staff; Led SART meetings; Managed programs:6th Grade Camp, Honor Roll Breakfas... more 48
- Principal And Director Example 48
Director Of Guidance (July 2010 – Present)Nutley Public Schools, Nutley, NJ Oversee all school counseling services, grades K-12 Supervise and evaluate school counselors, student assistance counselors as well as secretarial staff... more 49
- Principal And Director Example 49
Special Education Teacher (August 2011 – May 2015)Perry Co. School District No. 32, Perryville, MO Taught English, presented lectures, arranged workshops, participated and organized other activities to enhance the educational pr... more 50
- Principal And Director Example 50
Assistant Principal – Wharton ISD July 2008 – June 2017 // wharton (United States) Evaluated success of adult courses basing it in participants conclusions and recommended keeping or eliminating the course in future action... more