To thrive in a school administration career, you need to craft a compelling resume. Since most hiring managers spend between five and seven seconds glancing at documents, it is imperative that your best qualifications shine through. Save yourself the hassle of excessive editing and formatting by using our school administration resume templates for assistance.
In a matter of minutes, you can polish your resume to meet the expectations of recruiters. Simply fill out your information step-by-step to ensure that your most vital credentials stand out. All the sections are pre-formatted, so you won’t have to worry about spacing and margins.
Free Education And Training Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional education and training resumes.
How To Mention Your School Administration Experience
The way you phrase your skills and qualifications can make or break your chances of getting a job interview. To make your resume easy to read, begin your bullet points or sentences with an action verb. Avoid repetition, and strive to incorporate language from the job description. A school administration resume might include the following information:
• Manage finances and payments for the school
• Recruit and train administrative professionals
• Develop a literacy plan to assist low-performance students and their teachers
• Engage parents by planning school conferences
• Solicit funding and private donations for school programs
A quality resume is the first step toward achieving your career goals. Our school administration resume templates can help take your document to the next level so you can beat the other applicants applying to a position.
School Administration Resume Tips
Whether you’re an entry-level or experienced candidate, you must master the art of resume writing to advance your career. School administration resume templates can be enormously helpful; their convenient features can eliminate spelling and grammar errors, as well as assist with writer’s block. The following tips can also make your resume more desirable to recruiters:
1. Personalize Your School Administration Resume: Apart from crisp writing and an easy-to-read layout, tailor your document to the job you’re applying to. Pull phrases from the job description to emphasize that you’re a good match for a position.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: A summary statement is a concise paragraph or list describing your best qualities. Many recruiters look to the summary statement before deciding whether to take a closer look at the work history or skill set of a particular candidate.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Don’t be afraid to include relevant accomplishments. Mention how many people you managed in your teams, awards you won, or performance metrics.
School Administration Resume Templates
Referencing resumes can be useful when you’re crafting your own. We have an extensive library of professional documents created by real-world jobseekers that can be a valuable resource.
In addition, our award-winning resume builder has many valuable features for the job hunter. The school administration resume templates come with industry-specific bullet points to simplify the writing process.
- School Administration Example 1
February 2012 – present / Prescott College, Prescott, Arizona Associate Director for Financial Aid Provided regulatory oversight for the day-to-day operations of the Financial Aid department within an integrated one-stop student ser... more 2
- School Administration Example 2
Preschool Teacher (September 2006 – October 2008)Children’s Development Center, Freetown, MA Conducted actions to stimulate physical, mental and social development such as arts and crafts, games, storytelling and music. Co... more 3
- School Administration Example 3
February 2011 – August 2013 / Save-A-Lot, Lebanon , Kentucky Produce Manager ¢ Responsible for the entire produce department operation. ¢ Responsible for communication with customers and problem solving if issues arose ¢ O... more 4
- School Administration Example 4
Magnet Program Coordinator (July, 2011 – Present)North Cobb High School, Kennesaw, GA Coordinate and lead academic and programmatic aspects of highly competitive international studies magnet programClassroom Teacher (July, 20... more 5
- School Administration Example 5
Technology admin – Jeffery’s Electronics. 2000 – 2006 // Newcastle (Australia ) I have: Strong communication skills. A very strong understanding of technology. The ability to understand and use various pieces of s... more 6
- School Administration Example 6
Corona/Norco Unified, Corona , Ca (United States ) Child Nutrition , 1979 – 1983 Took drink and food orders from customers. Prepared drinks and food ingredients. Estimated and ordered food and other supplies on daily basis. Marie... more 7
- School Administration Example 7
Ann Newcomb Work historySnack Bar Attendant – ( June 2010 – August 2010) Omni La Costa Resort and Spa, Carlsbad, California (United States) Assisting the golfers of the resort with their food and beverage needs. Accomplishments:... more 8
- School Administration Example 8
Ruby Walker EducationLaredo Community College – Pending Laredo, Texas Physical Therapist, Pending I currently have thirty-two credit hours towards my degree in Physical Therapy.J.B. Alexander High School – 2002 Laredo, Tex... more 9
- School Administration Example 9
8/2009-8/2014 Stroller Strides Franchise Owner, Norfolk, VA 7/2007-9/2007 Dean of Students, Norfolk Collegiate School, Norfolk, VA 8/2004-6/2007 Social Studies Teacher, Norfolk Collegiate School, Norfolk, VA 7/2002-2/2004 Campaign ... more 10
- School Administration Example 10
Millwork Specialist (05/14 – present)The Home Depot, eastvale, ca, usa Helping people solve problems in their homes. Teaching classes on how to get an exact measure on an item in your home if it ever needs to be replaced. Going ... more