An excellent resume showcases your skills in the field of education. In addition to doing the job efficiently, it must display your other abilities, such as leading, having patience, and keeping a classroom organized and running efficiently.
Our resources will help you learn how to effectively organize your resume to gain the interviewer's attention, and our teaching and classroom support resume templates are a great way to ensure you have a professional document. We also offer a variety of real-world resume examples to inspire you and give you an idea of what interviewers look for during the hiring process.
Free Education And Training Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional education and training resumes.
How To Mention Your Teaching and Classroom Support Experience
When writing your resume, the phrasing you use is as important as your experience. The best way to get someone to notice your resume is to model your own language after that in the job description. Include keywords relevant to the position and always use strong action words that show your accomplishments and prevent the resume from sounding like a basic list of duties and responsibilities. The teaching and classroom support resume template is a good resource to start with.
• Assist students in the classroom by tutoring them, helping them with homework, showing them how to do research, and more
• Supervise students outside of the classroom, such as when changing classes, on the playground, and during field trips
• Keep accurate records for the classroom, including attendance records, grade books, and schedules for field trips or parent meetings
• Prepare lessons plans by ensuring the teacher has the proper materials and equipment to lead the classroom
• Help after school by offering tutoring sessions or assisting with other duties for latchkey programs
Teaching and Classroom Support Resume Tips
While the teaching and classroom support resume template helps you create a basic document, it is still important to personalize it. These tips will help you put your best foot forward and write a professional resume.
1. Personalize Your Teaching and Classroom Support Resume: While your base resume likely won't change much, it's important to customize your document to match the job description for which you're applying. For example, changing keywords to ensure they match the description raises your chances of receiving a call.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Your summary statement is often the first thing the reader notices. Create one that showcases your biggest accomplishment in the field, includes a couple of soft skills, and provides a quick look at your job title and years of experience.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Proving that you have the skills to do the job well means being specific. Use quantifiable information when possible. Mentioning programs that you helped create or other big-ticket accomplishments is also a good idea.
Teaching and Classroom Support Resume Templates
Our user library of teaching and classroom support resume templates is a quality resource for viewing real-world resumes and gaining inspiration to write your own. Use it in combination with our resume builder at My Perfect Resume to create your own well-written document.
- Teaching And Classroom Support Example 1
Substitute Teacher (January 2014 – Present )Colorado Academy , Denver , CO, United States Monitor and teach children ranging in grades from pre-K to fifth gradeChild Care Provider (April 2004 – Present )Self-Emplo... more 2
- Teaching And Classroom Support Example 2
Erica Presas EducationBarstow Community College – 2013 Barstow, California, USA Social Science, Associate’s Degree Associate’s Degree – Magna Cum LaudeInternships Child Care Provider 2011-2012 ¢Maintain a saf... more 3
- Teaching And Classroom Support Example 3
Staff Member , June 2012 – June 2013 St.Gregorios Orthodox Church, Elmhurst , IL, United States of America I’ve assisted 10+ children per session. During these sessions, I’ve conducted small group and individual activit... more 4
- Teaching And Classroom Support Example 4
Special Education Teacher – ( August 2006 – Present) Solanco School District, Quarryville, PA (USA) Managed caseloads of approximately 20 students Contributed and collaborated to additional students on other Special Educati... more 5
- Teaching And Classroom Support Example 5
Childcare/NTA, 08/2013 – 05/2017 Fresno Unified School District/ Parent University, Fresno, California, United States Provide child care while parents have meetings, watch over children over lunch and recess and walk children to th... more 6
- Teaching And Classroom Support Example 6
MUSIC TEACHER – PART TIME, 2008 – 2009 KALAI KAVIRI COLLEGE OF FINE ARTS, TRICHY, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI, TAMILNADU (INDIA) Taught Carnatic Music Vocal for all age groups while I am pursuing by UG degree MUSIC TEACHER , 2014 –... more 7
- Teaching And Classroom Support Example 7
Teacher, 8/2015 – 5/2016 Crooked Oak High School, Oklahoma City, OK, United States Taught English, presented lectures, arranged workshops, participated and organized other activities to enhance the educational program such presenta... more 8
- Teaching And Classroom Support Example 8
July 2008 – Present / MxSecure, Scottsdale, Arizona Medical Transcriptionist Worked from home efficiently transcribing and editing doctors’ dictations to provide accurate reports for patient files. December 2000 – June ... more 9
- Teaching And Classroom Support Example 9
Teacher/Coach, Aug. 2011 – Current Jackson Public Schools/Wingfield High School, Jackson, MS, US Evaluated student progress through periodical tests. Kept attendance records. Used audiovisual aids, laboratory techniques or demonstr... more 10
- Teaching And Classroom Support Example 10
Substitute teacher (September 2009 – january 2010) John I. Burton, Norton, VA, USA Taught English, presented lectures, arranged workshops, participated and organized other activities to enhance the educational program such as trip... more