Chances are you already know how to write a resume, but do you know how to write one that jumps off the page and grabs the reader's attention? You will by the time you get through the resources we have available for you.
Our vocational training resume templates, as well as our writing and organization tips and tricks, will help you create a document that is engaging, informative, and professional. The result is a document that is more likely to help you gain interviews and get the job you want in the education and training sector.
Free Education And Training Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional education and training resumes.
How To Mention Your Vocational Training Experience
The two biggest tips you can take from our vocational training resume templates is to use the same language the company does and to avoid creating a resume with boring, overused phrases like "responsible for." Mirroring keywords used in the job description and starting each bullet point with a strong action word is more favorable for gaining and keeping the reader's attention.
• Assist young adults and adult students with developing their talents and finding ways to turn them into career goals
• Teach students skills related to searching for work, including how to fill out applications and good interview etiquette
• Administer vocational assessment tests to help clients learn which skills they are most adept at
• Provide technology lessons that range from basic computer use to advanced software, apps, and mobile technology
• Find job leads in the local community and provide them to individuals who are seeking employment
Vocational Training Resume Tips
Perusing our vocational training resume templates is a good start, but doing so will only take you so far. You must take other steps to strengthen your resume as well. These are important resume-writing tips to follow. Doing so may help you to stand out from other applicants.
1. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Instead of an outdated objective, write a summary that is up to six lines of text and includes your years of experience, about three major skill sets, and a couple of soft skills, such as relevant personality traits.
2. Personalize Your Vocational Training Resume: The language in your resume should match the job description. If the company uses an industry acronym, you should, too. Edit your resume for each application to ensure it matches the job and doesn't seem irrelevant.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Show the reader that you are unique. Mention achievements, awards, and contributions that prove you do your job well and take pride in it. Use quantifiable information when possible.
Vocational Training Resume Templates
If you need further assistance, don't worry. Our real-world vocational training resume templates are from actual jobseekers who understand the importance of the task ahead of you. In addition to the templates, you can build a resume with our high-quality resume builder. Doing so makes it more likely that you'll receive an interview.
- Vocational Training Example 1
mes anan Objective My objective is to get a job in a clean, safe, and fast pace environment. Here I wish to be making a decent salary enough to support myself and safe up so I can put myself through school. Education Midwest Academy, 2013,... more 2
- Vocational Training Example 2
Office Automation Clerk (June 2013 – November 2013)Small Business Administration, Herndon, Virginia, USA Maintain a computerized record system and update records as 7(a) loan files are received from loan servicing centers to the... more 3
- Vocational Training Example 3
Educator – ( 9/2013 – 12/2014) Tricoci University of Beauty Culture, Libbertyville, IL (USA) Advised students about their educational development. Designed and provided guidance sessions in group about careers development a... more 4
- Vocational Training Example 4
Marketing advisor and London based contact (May 2013 – current (ongoing freelance role)) Eferson, London, London, UK My role is to help a Spanish events company, Eferson, set up a UK presence. The website should launch this month... more 5
- Vocational Training Example 5
Automotive Technology Instructor – ( August, 2012 – Present) Calhoun Gilmer Career Center, Grantsville, West Virginia (United States) Evaluated student progress through periodical tests. Adjusted course content and difficul... more 6
- Vocational Training Example 6
- 2010 and 2011 Tennessee Vocational Rehabilitation Center Cookeville, TN Worked with disabled clients in workshop and job lab. In job lab worked with clients on manners, dress code, and time management skills to help prepare them for inte... more 7
- Vocational Training Example 7
Deluxe College of Beauty , Merced, California (United States) Supervising Instructor, 84 – 89 Evaluated success of adult courses basing it in participants conclusions and recommended keeping or eliminating the course in future act... more 8
- Vocational Training Example 8
Dilip Madurai Summary ?? FIVE years of experience in Health and Safety Training on NEBOSH International General Certificate. ?? Member of the IOSH and certified in NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety. ?? Capable individu... more 9
- Vocational Training Example 9
Apprentice, 8/9/2004 – 12/31/2007 White Electrical Construction Company, Raleigh, NC, United States Informed about deficiencies in safety practices and equipment to the construction foreman. Inspected equipment before use.Appr... more 10
- Vocational Training Example 10
Senior Pharmacy Trainer (April 2015 – till now)nahdi, Jeddah, , Saudiarabia Manage all training activities in Jeddah. Set the annual training plan for pharmacy crew of more than 240 pharmacies in Jeddah. Deliver both Functional... more