A good barista can set a positive tone for a customer's whole day by delivering a jolt of java with a smile. Pore over our barista and café worker resume templates to learn how to showcase your exemplary pour-over skills, your customer service prowess, and your café experience.
For a more linear approach to resume construction, you can use the resume builder to create a great resume quickly. We offer several tools to help you stand out in the employment pool and get the job you want.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention your Barista and Café Worker Experience
The increasing demand for hand-crafted specialty coffee ensures a significant growth in the availability of barista and café worker positions. The pursuit of excellence, however, also makes it a very competitive job market. The barista and café worker resume templates show how to let your most exceptional traits jump off the page:
• Foster good customer relationships through friendly greeting, efficient service, and quality drink production
• Tailor each customer's order to his or her precise specifications to achieve high standard of service set by management
• Maintain clean work area and attractive displays on counter and throughout café
• Handle sales and cash responsibly, and keep accurate sales records
• Comply with all safety regulations, and attend mandatory safety training to stay current on state and federal policies
Barista and Café Worker Resume Tips
When you write your resume, the barista and café worker resume templates can help you make sure you're not leaving anything out that you need to mention. Furthermore, it's a good idea to take these tips under advisement:
1. Personalize your Barista and Café Worker Resume: While there are some common elements to different café positions, each one is going to have certain elements that make it special. Use the keywords you find in the job description to tailor your resume to the specific position you want.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Your summary statement should give prospective employers a clear picture of who you are as a barista. Check out the resume examples to get a good sense of what your summary statement should say.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: When you work in customer service, you end up with plenty of stories and anecdotes to tell. Use positive stories to your advantage to make your resume unique.
Barista and Café Worker Resume Templates
We have many barista and café worker resume templates available for your perusal. Compare your resume with these real-world examples to see how it measures up. The resume builder from My Perfect Resume is also a great tool. Create a fantastic resume to increase your chances of getting hired.
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 21
d – 4Food service, Experienced – 4ExperienceBarista – Floyd’s Cafe 11/1/2015 – Present // Austin (USA) Created delicious and aesthetically pleasing coffee drinks for customers in a busy downtown caf... more 22
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 22
Barista (March 2012 – June 2012)Hebrews Cafe, Renton, Wa, United States Dealt with customer payments and took orders of food and drink Prepared and served all kind of hot and cold drinks. Talked with customers to help with doubt... more 23
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 23
Barista & CafÃ© Worker/Server – ( May 2014 – August 2015) Jayz CafÃ©, Ashland, Nebraska (USA) Prepared and served all kinds of hot and cold coffee drinks. Took drink and food orders from customers. Informed and exp... more 24
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 24
with fast-paced environments involving food and customers -Highly Adaptable Team-worker with the ability to work and manage by myself -Fast Learner -Dependable and Professional -Availability: Mon-Fri After 3:30pm Sat-Sun: All dayEducati... more 25
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 25
Certified Nursing Assistant (April 6, 2014 – May 20, 2016)Togus Veterans Affairs Hospital, Augusta, Maine, US Offered patients instructions about meditation, relaxation techniques stretching and breathing to improve the healing ... more 26
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 26
Hostess/ Cook – ( April 2014 – May 2015) Golf N Stuff, Norwalk, California (United States) Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Prepared and served all kind of hot and cold drinks. Took drin... more 27
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 27
Sales/ Kitchen worker, December 2010 – August 2012 Chick-fil-A, Cumming, Georgia, USA Built relationships with customers in order to provide a high level of service Worked directly with the public in a friendly, professional way Pr... more 28
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 28
Stormie Bell Objective My dream is to be successful in the healthcare industry. I am currently working on a certificate in Medical Billing and Coding. Once I complete that I aspire to apply that to my career field. While working I want to also tak... more 29
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 29
Shift Supervisor – ( 3/22/2004 – current) Starbucks, Lakewood, WA Coaching partners to understand the importance of going above and beyond to satisfy customers needs. I also emphasize the need to build and maintain a rel... more 30
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 30
Associate Trainer (4/2016 – Current)Panera Bread, Largo, Florida, United States Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Kept in excellent condition glasses, utensils and bar equipment. ... more