A good barista can set a positive tone for a customer's whole day by delivering a jolt of java with a smile. Pore over our barista and café worker resume templates to learn how to showcase your exemplary pour-over skills, your customer service prowess, and your café experience.
For a more linear approach to resume construction, you can use the resume builder to create a great resume quickly. We offer several tools to help you stand out in the employment pool and get the job you want.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention your Barista and Café Worker Experience
The increasing demand for hand-crafted specialty coffee ensures a significant growth in the availability of barista and café worker positions. The pursuit of excellence, however, also makes it a very competitive job market. The barista and café worker resume templates show how to let your most exceptional traits jump off the page:
• Foster good customer relationships through friendly greeting, efficient service, and quality drink production
• Tailor each customer's order to his or her precise specifications to achieve high standard of service set by management
• Maintain clean work area and attractive displays on counter and throughout café
• Handle sales and cash responsibly, and keep accurate sales records
• Comply with all safety regulations, and attend mandatory safety training to stay current on state and federal policies
Barista and Café Worker Resume Tips
When you write your resume, the barista and café worker resume templates can help you make sure you're not leaving anything out that you need to mention. Furthermore, it's a good idea to take these tips under advisement:
1. Personalize your Barista and Café Worker Resume: While there are some common elements to different café positions, each one is going to have certain elements that make it special. Use the keywords you find in the job description to tailor your resume to the specific position you want.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Your summary statement should give prospective employers a clear picture of who you are as a barista. Check out the resume examples to get a good sense of what your summary statement should say.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: When you work in customer service, you end up with plenty of stories and anecdotes to tell. Use positive stories to your advantage to make your resume unique.
Barista and Café Worker Resume Templates
We have many barista and café worker resume templates available for your perusal. Compare your resume with these real-world examples to see how it measures up. The resume builder from My Perfect Resume is also a great tool. Create a fantastic resume to increase your chances of getting hired.
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 31
Barista – ( June 2011 – September 2012) Dutch Brothers, Portland, OR (United States) -Was Responsible for crafting quality coffee beverages -Operated the stand by myself while working solo shiftsBarista – ( August... more 32
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 32
Nanny – Nanny 02/2017 – Present // Loomis (USA) Prepared and served food for children and supervised sleep times. Arranged and took part in games and educational activities. Read to children and taught them drawing, songs, ... more 33
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 33
Artisan Barista, September 2012 – Present Tazza Neighborhood Cafe and Deli, Portland, Oregon, USA Trained by Stumptown Coffee Roasters in 2006. Experienced on La Marzocco Italian Espresso machines and in traditional, single-batch(... more 34
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 34
xelyn xthe ObjectiveAs a Starbucks Barista I strive to produce quality products with excellent customer service. The Starbucks environment will grant me experiences and skills that will contribute to my future success overall. Speaking and c... more 35
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 35
Alan Luna ObjectiveInterested in pursuing a better career path, now with more experience I’ve gained an understanding of higher levels of leadership necessary to succeedLanguagesEnglish, Expert Expert understanding of the English la... more 36
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 36
Jennifer Kirkham Work historyFood and Beverage Assistant – ( 10/2014 – 02/2015) Whitley Bay Playhouse, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear (United Kingdom) This position involved working behind the bar at a theatre. My main duties include... more 37
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 37
xhel ke EducationShawnee High School, 2013 Lima, Ohio, United States College Preparatory, GED Shawnee High School is a public school in Lima, Ohio. I graduated with honors as the class and student government president. At Shawnee, I took an ... more 38
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 38
Head Picker – Red Bud Berry Farm June 2012 – August 2017 // Stockport (United States) Cleaned the working area and equipment. Trained the workers on special techniques and safety rules to obtain the best product. Picked blu... more 39
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 39
Barista , 1999 – Present Thomas Cuisine Management, Meridian , Idaho, United States I have worked many different positions for Thomas Cuisine Management. I have been a stand supervisor for about ten years and have worked in the c... more 40
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 40
Neighbors, Nanny, Started 7th Grade – Still Babysit when Needed Carver, Minnesota, United StatesFamily of Christ Church, Inventory, Managing, Sales, Winter of 2016 – After Christmas Chanhassen, Minnesota, USALemonade Sta... more