A good barista can set a positive tone for a customer's whole day by delivering a jolt of java with a smile. Pore over our barista and café worker resume templates to learn how to showcase your exemplary pour-over skills, your customer service prowess, and your café experience.
For a more linear approach to resume construction, you can use the resume builder to create a great resume quickly. We offer several tools to help you stand out in the employment pool and get the job you want.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention your Barista and Café Worker Experience
The increasing demand for hand-crafted specialty coffee ensures a significant growth in the availability of barista and café worker positions. The pursuit of excellence, however, also makes it a very competitive job market. The barista and café worker resume templates show how to let your most exceptional traits jump off the page:
• Foster good customer relationships through friendly greeting, efficient service, and quality drink production
• Tailor each customer's order to his or her precise specifications to achieve high standard of service set by management
• Maintain clean work area and attractive displays on counter and throughout café
• Handle sales and cash responsibly, and keep accurate sales records
• Comply with all safety regulations, and attend mandatory safety training to stay current on state and federal policies
Barista and Café Worker Resume Tips
When you write your resume, the barista and café worker resume templates can help you make sure you're not leaving anything out that you need to mention. Furthermore, it's a good idea to take these tips under advisement:
1. Personalize your Barista and Café Worker Resume: While there are some common elements to different café positions, each one is going to have certain elements that make it special. Use the keywords you find in the job description to tailor your resume to the specific position you want.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Your summary statement should give prospective employers a clear picture of who you are as a barista. Check out the resume examples to get a good sense of what your summary statement should say.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: When you work in customer service, you end up with plenty of stories and anecdotes to tell. Use positive stories to your advantage to make your resume unique.
Barista and Café Worker Resume Templates
We have many barista and café worker resume templates available for your perusal. Compare your resume with these real-world examples to see how it measures up. The resume builder from My Perfect Resume is also a great tool. Create a fantastic resume to increase your chances of getting hired.
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 41
Guitar Teacher – ( 2011 – 2012) Self, Kennewick, Washington Provided one on one guitar lessons to a beginning guitar student. Prepared lesson plans, interacted with parents and accepted payments.Vacation Bible School S... more 42
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 42
Syenna Graham EducationClarke County High School – 2015 Berryville, Virginia General studies, Advanced degree Graduating from high school in 2015, I currently maintain a GPA of 4.29.Work historyCafe/Usher/Cashier – ( Augus... more 43
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 43
Line Cook/Associate trainer (December, 2013 – June 2017)Panera Bread, San Jose, California, United States Took drink and food orders from customers. Informed and explained the menu to customers Designed food presentation. Prepar... more 44
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 44
xsti kami Objective I am seeking a company in which I can further my customer service skills. Work history Operations Employee (May 5, 2015 – January 10, 2016)Savers Thrift Store, La Mirada, CA, USA Assisted opening and closing s... more 45
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 45
Volunteer barista, September, 2011 – April, 2012 Bethany Baptist Church, Puyallup, Washington, United States Prepared and served all kind of hot and cold drinks. Kept in excellent condition glasses, utensils and bar equipment. Info... more 46
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 46
Cashier – ( 2012 – 2013) D’lish Frozen Yogurt, San Louis Obisbo, California (United States ) Opened store, arranged and set up topping bar, gave out samples, and was cashier until the store closed.References Kerst... more 47
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 47
Starbucks Team Member – ( February, 2012 – June, 2014) Target, Pittsburgh, PA (USA) Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Prepared and served all kind of hot and cold drinks. Kept in excellen... more 48
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 48
Dental Front Office Receptionist (October 2012 – Present) Riverside Dental Group, Riverside, California, United States Assisted treatment coordinators with filing, preparing chart for office visits and answering phones. Education... more 49
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 49
Dana Lam Work History Party Hostess/Supervisor – Partipalooza – (5/16/12/16) Livermore, CA, United States Dealt with customer payments with Apple software. Served cake, pizza, ice cream, etc. Collaborated with agents and creative art... more 50
- Barista And Cafe Worker Example 50
Bakery Lorraine, San Antonio, Texas (United States) Manager/Barista, May-2014 – Current(still employed) Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Prepared and ser... more