Food service workers are more than just servers; their cheerful and attentive service can make a customer's day. Similarly, a great resume should do more than just list your past experience—it should showcase how your customer service and other related skills can contribute to an employer's business.
Our cafeteria and food service resume templates can guide you as you build your own. Find examples of creative and professional ways to outline your work history and illustrate your abilities, including samples submitted by professionals in your field.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention Your Cafeteria and Food Service Experience
When it comes to resumes, it's not just what you say that matters, but how you say it. A great resume tailors your language to the specific job posting. Be sure to use the same tone as the post and incorporate keywords and phrases related to the listed abilities and skills.
Also, utilize action words where possible to demonstrate your past duties. Our cafeteria and food service resume templates have excellent examples of how to illustrate your food service experience:
• Greet customers; answer questions about menu, preparation, ingredients, or substitutions; display a helpful and cheerful demeanor
• Take customers' orders, clarify any special requests or dietary restrictions, deliver to kitchen staff in a timely manner
• Stock serving tables with silverware, napkins, dishes, and food trays, wipe down tables when necessary
• Load and unload dishwasher, wash and put away kitchen utensils such as pots and pans
• Prepare foods such as salads and desserts, test temperature of prepared foods to ensure they meet health standards
Cafeteria and Food Service Resume Tips
Creating a resume that makes you stand out as the best candidate may seem intimidating. Luckily, there are a number of resume-writing tips that can help you get started. Our cafeteria and food service resume templates show that a few well-written lines employing the following techniques can have a powerful effect.
1. Personalize Your Cafeteria and Food Service Resume: While it's not necessary to start from scratch every time, you should revise your template to include details from the current job posting. Look for any phrases that receive special emphasis.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: A summary statement should say the most important things about you: your work ethic, your value as an employee, and your goals. Be concise and use every word to your advantage.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: No doubt you have a cache of stories where you went the extra mile to give customers a superb experience. Relay these encounters in your work history using strong details, especially concerning your actions.
Cafeteria and Food Service Resume Templates
Our library contains cafeteria and food service resume templates uploaded by users with real-world experience in the field. Browse through these examples to get an idea of how professionals in the industry present their qualifications. You can also utilize My Perfect Resume, an award-winning resume builder, to get you started.
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 21
red harp Work history Crew (5/21/2012 – 11/20/2014)McDonald’s, Chanute, Kansas, 66720 Worked in the kitchen making food and cleaning/doing dishesCrew (5/24/2013 – 12/14/2013)McDonald’s, Chanute, Kansas, 6672... more 22
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 22
Customer Service Representative (August 2013 – May 2014) Red Mango, Naperville, Illinois, United States of America Answering phone calls. Dealt with customers. Dealt with customer payments. Preparing fruit, yogurt, and smoothies... more 23
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 23
Part time job (1/20/2014 – 3/30/2014)Japanese restaurant: Sato, Amagasaki, Hyogo, Japan Prepared different sushi, side dishes, and soups. Cooked Tempura and other related meals with a fryer. Organized and stocked frozen food for... more 24
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 24
Tyler Seno Education and TrainingThunderRidge High School – 2014 Highlands Ranch, CO, USA General Courses, Diploma High School DiplomaWork historyCatering – ( 2012 – 2013) Occasions By Sandy, Denver, CO (USA) I had ... more 25
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 25
Catering Associate/Call Center, 11/23/2015 – Currently Employed PRN Lima Memorial Health System, Lima, OH, United States of America taking calls putting in patients order for patients, delivering patients food and picking up dirty ... more 26
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 26
Anthonia Fania EducationShakopee East Junior High – 2019 Shakopee, Minnesota, United States Hard worker., Ive been on the B honor roll since elementary school. My GPA is a B average.Objective I wan’t to bring fun positive vi... more 27
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 27
Tataisha Barringer Objective To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in the medical field or food service where i can utilize my skills Work historyhousekeeping – ( 2007 – 2009) umdnj, newark, nj clean exam rooms before ... more 28
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 28
General Manager – ( 1998 – 2015) Capital Foods Inc. (Arby’s), Jeffersonville , Ohio (USA) Job descriptions include; managing a high volume, fast paced dining establishment with a large crew of employees. Responsibilit... more 29
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 29
Meat Processor – ( September 2012 – February 2013) Jack Links , Alpena, SD (USA) Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Ordered and received supplies and retail products. Informed and explaine... more 30
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 30
Food Service Cafeteria Worker , 08/2001 – Current Harper Park Middle School, Leesburg , VA, USA Provided help to cafeteria and other school staff as needed. Cleaned tables floors and other parts of dining area. Prepared and served ... more