Food service workers are more than just servers; their cheerful and attentive service can make a customer's day. Similarly, a great resume should do more than just list your past experience—it should showcase how your customer service and other related skills can contribute to an employer's business.
Our cafeteria and food service resume templates can guide you as you build your own. Find examples of creative and professional ways to outline your work history and illustrate your abilities, including samples submitted by professionals in your field.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention Your Cafeteria and Food Service Experience
When it comes to resumes, it's not just what you say that matters, but how you say it. A great resume tailors your language to the specific job posting. Be sure to use the same tone as the post and incorporate keywords and phrases related to the listed abilities and skills.
Also, utilize action words where possible to demonstrate your past duties. Our cafeteria and food service resume templates have excellent examples of how to illustrate your food service experience:
• Greet customers; answer questions about menu, preparation, ingredients, or substitutions; display a helpful and cheerful demeanor
• Take customers' orders, clarify any special requests or dietary restrictions, deliver to kitchen staff in a timely manner
• Stock serving tables with silverware, napkins, dishes, and food trays, wipe down tables when necessary
• Load and unload dishwasher, wash and put away kitchen utensils such as pots and pans
• Prepare foods such as salads and desserts, test temperature of prepared foods to ensure they meet health standards
Cafeteria and Food Service Resume Tips
Creating a resume that makes you stand out as the best candidate may seem intimidating. Luckily, there are a number of resume-writing tips that can help you get started. Our cafeteria and food service resume templates show that a few well-written lines employing the following techniques can have a powerful effect.
1. Personalize Your Cafeteria and Food Service Resume: While it's not necessary to start from scratch every time, you should revise your template to include details from the current job posting. Look for any phrases that receive special emphasis.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: A summary statement should say the most important things about you: your work ethic, your value as an employee, and your goals. Be concise and use every word to your advantage.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: No doubt you have a cache of stories where you went the extra mile to give customers a superb experience. Relay these encounters in your work history using strong details, especially concerning your actions.
Cafeteria and Food Service Resume Templates
Our library contains cafeteria and food service resume templates uploaded by users with real-world experience in the field. Browse through these examples to get an idea of how professionals in the industry present their qualifications. You can also utilize My Perfect Resume, an award-winning resume builder, to get you started.
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 41
xcey xeco ObjectiveDedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Trilingual self-starter skilled in providing exceptional service. Organized independent worker with s... more 42
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 42
Assistant Manager (2002 – Present)Dekalb County School System, Lithonia, Georgia, United States Ordered and received supplies and retail products. I have Managed a staff in the kitchen. I have managed and received inventory. I... more 43
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 43
FS Cafe Cashier/Food Prep/Server 7 hours – ( August 2009 – Present day) Moody Elementary Cafe, Bradenton, Florida (USA) Follow HACCP. Ran point of sale cash register during breakfast and lunch serving times. Recognized corr... more 44
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 44
Floor staff – ( 2/2009 – 11/2008) Geoffrey Beene , Tulare, California (usa ) it was a clothing store so I would: -help customers and operate the cash register -Receive shipment and organize it in the stock room and put it ... more 45
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 45
Opportunities for Williamson/Burnet Counties, Georgetown, Texas (USA) Cook/Supervisor, 8/2014 – current Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Ordered and received supplies and retail produ... more 46
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 46
Latasha Brown Education and TrainingCarver – 2000 Columbus, Ga., United States NA, Ged GEDInternships ServerDietary Feb.2012-Oct.2013 As a server my job required me to help prepare and serve food to elderly.It also included ma... more 47
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 47
Prepared Foods Associate (2/16 – Current)Whole Foods Market, Oakland , California, United States Comfortable standing for long time periods Delivers exceptional customer service Commercial deep fryer and slicer operation Culinar... more 48
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 48
student – ( April 2014 – Present) meadow view nursing home , Northfield, New Jersey (United States) Hands on experience with Residents of Nursing facilityWork historydietary – ( May 2013 – Present) Our Lad... more 49
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 49
Food Prep/ Cashier – ( 8/2010 – Current) Sodexo, New Orleans, LA (USA) Prepared dough and batters to make different kind of bread and other recipes. Dealt with customer payments, maintain the front counterCare Taker ... more 50
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 50
Correctional officer – ( Feb. 2015 – Sept. 2015) Oklahoma state reformatory, Granite, Ok (Usa) Observed the daily activities of inmate. Conduct searches of inmates and cells per policy. Escort inmate throughout the reformat... more