Food service workers are more than just servers; their cheerful and attentive service can make a customer's day. Similarly, a great resume should do more than just list your past experience—it should showcase how your customer service and other related skills can contribute to an employer's business.
Our cafeteria and food service resume templates can guide you as you build your own. Find examples of creative and professional ways to outline your work history and illustrate your abilities, including samples submitted by professionals in your field.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention Your Cafeteria and Food Service Experience
When it comes to resumes, it's not just what you say that matters, but how you say it. A great resume tailors your language to the specific job posting. Be sure to use the same tone as the post and incorporate keywords and phrases related to the listed abilities and skills.
Also, utilize action words where possible to demonstrate your past duties. Our cafeteria and food service resume templates have excellent examples of how to illustrate your food service experience:
• Greet customers; answer questions about menu, preparation, ingredients, or substitutions; display a helpful and cheerful demeanor
• Take customers' orders, clarify any special requests or dietary restrictions, deliver to kitchen staff in a timely manner
• Stock serving tables with silverware, napkins, dishes, and food trays, wipe down tables when necessary
• Load and unload dishwasher, wash and put away kitchen utensils such as pots and pans
• Prepare foods such as salads and desserts, test temperature of prepared foods to ensure they meet health standards
Cafeteria and Food Service Resume Tips
Creating a resume that makes you stand out as the best candidate may seem intimidating. Luckily, there are a number of resume-writing tips that can help you get started. Our cafeteria and food service resume templates show that a few well-written lines employing the following techniques can have a powerful effect.
1. Personalize Your Cafeteria and Food Service Resume: While it's not necessary to start from scratch every time, you should revise your template to include details from the current job posting. Look for any phrases that receive special emphasis.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: A summary statement should say the most important things about you: your work ethic, your value as an employee, and your goals. Be concise and use every word to your advantage.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: No doubt you have a cache of stories where you went the extra mile to give customers a superb experience. Relay these encounters in your work history using strong details, especially concerning your actions.
Cafeteria and Food Service Resume Templates
Our library contains cafeteria and food service resume templates uploaded by users with real-world experience in the field. Browse through these examples to get an idea of how professionals in the industry present their qualifications. You can also utilize My Perfect Resume, an award-winning resume builder, to get you started.
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 51
Brand Ambassador, September – November Alphabet Soup Inc., Davao City, Davao Del Sur, Philippines ??Promotes brand names, products and services. ??Works with other team members. ??Performs other marketing duties relevant to promot... more 52
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 52
Key carrier – ( July 2008 – Present ) Jc Penney , Glenwood springs, Co (United States of America ) I’m a key carrier with supervisor duties,In charge of opening&closing the store. Handling money. Customer servic... more 53
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 53
Manger – ( September 10 2010 – September 10 2014) Marine Core, Jacksonvill, NC (United States) Prepared dough and batters to make different kind of bread and other recipes. Determined variety and quantity of pastry to bake.... more 54
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 54
Prepared foods – ( 2000 – 2005) Whole foods market , Atlanta, Georgia (USA ) Help customer with anything they might need assistance work great with co-workers and customer.Assist – ( 2007 – 2008) Friendship... more 55
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 55
d 8 yearsExperienceSubway Artist, 03/01/2014 – 04/14/2015 Subway, Somerset, Kentucky, USA Ordered and received supplies and retail products. Prepared and served all kind of hot and cold drinks. Informed and explained the menu to... more 56
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 56
cook cashier – ( 2011 – 2014) SDH SODEXO, Columbia, South Carolina (United States) Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Took drink and food orders fro... more 57
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 57
ana xler Education and Training N/A, N/A Chamblee Charter High School, 2016, Chamblee, Georgia (United States of America) Interests Socialising with friends Dancing Travelling Movies Football/Soccer Objective My objective of creating this... more 58
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 58
Team Member – ( 04/2015 – 09/2015) Jersey Mike’s Subs, Charlottesville, VA (USA) Prepared dough and batters to make different kind of bread and other recipes. Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned freezers and heating... more 59
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 59
Volunteer at football games, Sept. 2015 – Dec. 2015 Leo Club, San Jacinto, CA, USA Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Prepared and served all kind of hot dogs, nachos, etc.Treasurer, Sept. 20... more 60
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 60
xnne er Work history fry cook (2016 – 2016)mc donalds, sonora, california, usa cleaned and washed prep stations/ work areas, stocked and filled supply shelves, prepared customers orders ,personal asst/office (2008 – 2011)... more