Food service workers are more than just servers; their cheerful and attentive service can make a customer's day. Similarly, a great resume should do more than just list your past experience—it should showcase how your customer service and other related skills can contribute to an employer's business.
Our cafeteria and food service resume templates can guide you as you build your own. Find examples of creative and professional ways to outline your work history and illustrate your abilities, including samples submitted by professionals in your field.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention Your Cafeteria and Food Service Experience
When it comes to resumes, it's not just what you say that matters, but how you say it. A great resume tailors your language to the specific job posting. Be sure to use the same tone as the post and incorporate keywords and phrases related to the listed abilities and skills.
Also, utilize action words where possible to demonstrate your past duties. Our cafeteria and food service resume templates have excellent examples of how to illustrate your food service experience:
• Greet customers; answer questions about menu, preparation, ingredients, or substitutions; display a helpful and cheerful demeanor
• Take customers' orders, clarify any special requests or dietary restrictions, deliver to kitchen staff in a timely manner
• Stock serving tables with silverware, napkins, dishes, and food trays, wipe down tables when necessary
• Load and unload dishwasher, wash and put away kitchen utensils such as pots and pans
• Prepare foods such as salads and desserts, test temperature of prepared foods to ensure they meet health standards
Cafeteria and Food Service Resume Tips
Creating a resume that makes you stand out as the best candidate may seem intimidating. Luckily, there are a number of resume-writing tips that can help you get started. Our cafeteria and food service resume templates show that a few well-written lines employing the following techniques can have a powerful effect.
1. Personalize Your Cafeteria and Food Service Resume: While it's not necessary to start from scratch every time, you should revise your template to include details from the current job posting. Look for any phrases that receive special emphasis.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: A summary statement should say the most important things about you: your work ethic, your value as an employee, and your goals. Be concise and use every word to your advantage.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: No doubt you have a cache of stories where you went the extra mile to give customers a superb experience. Relay these encounters in your work history using strong details, especially concerning your actions.
Cafeteria and Food Service Resume Templates
Our library contains cafeteria and food service resume templates uploaded by users with real-world experience in the field. Browse through these examples to get an idea of how professionals in the industry present their qualifications. You can also utilize My Perfect Resume, an award-winning resume builder, to get you started.
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 71
xlie xong Custom section #1 Meticulous organizer and cleaner, excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Results-oriented Organized Quick learner Detail-oriented Ability to handle fast-paced environment Education and... more 72
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 72
d 4 yearsExperienceCook, 11/2012 – 08/2013 Splash Kingdom Waterpark, Redlands, CA, United States Food preparing making sandwiches and pizza. Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Prepared and serv... more 73
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 73
Cafe worker (5/2010 – Present)John Micheal Kohler Art Center, Sheboygan, Wisconsin, United States ##DESCRIPTION##Bartender (12/2011 – 6/2012)Night Moves, Sheboygan, Wisconsin , United States Dealt with customer paym... more 74
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 74
funnel cake stand (2014 – 2014)knobles , danvill , pa I had to fry funnel cakes and clean up at te end of the night. would work 11 hor shiftschife assistant (2012 – 2013)one source, danvill, pa Organized the food,... more 75
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 75
General Manager, dual locations – ( June 2010 – Feb. 2013) Midwest Recovery Inc, Bondurant, Ia. (US) Directed sales actions, trained sales staff and evaluated performance and results. Analyzed customer needs, volume potent... more 76
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 76
Cafeteria worker – ( 03/2011 – current) Benton Grade School, Benton, IL (United States) Assist in production of daily breakfast and lunch. Assist in cooking of both breakfast and lunch. Ensure that lunch is served in a ti... more 77
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 77
Store Assistant (Christmas period 2013 – 2016)Kitchen Capers, North Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Since 2013, I have assisted my grandma in her gift shop (family business) by working on the till. I know how to give out correct ... more 78
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 78
Home Health Aide – ( 02/11/2011 – 09/11/2011) Prodigy Classic Care, Hazel Crest, IL (USA) Kept up to date case histories of patients. Maintained clean and ordered the whole house. Assisted elder people with bathing and toil... more 79
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 79
Crew – ( 05/12 – 09/12) Sonic of Randallstown, Baltimore, MD (United States) I was assigned to making fountain drinks, deserts and drive-thru. I interacted very well with all my customers and recieved a good amount of tips ... more 80
- Cafeteria And Food Service Example 80
Chartwells, Beaverton, Mi (United States) Transport Driver/ Kitchen Staff, 2010 – 2013 Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Ordered and received supplies and... more