Whether your target job involves operating a concession stand or refreshment counter, you need to emphasize certain key skills. Draw attention to valuable food preparation and customer service qualifications in your personal summary, work experience, and skills sections. When you put effort into your resume, employers notice and see it as a demonstration of important skills such as attention to detail.
Perusing our concession and refreshment resume templates can give you an idea of which skills and experiences should get top billing. In addition, high-quality templates show you how to use the right language to create informative and effective descriptions.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention Your Concession and Refreshment Experience
Your work experience is an important section of your resume that provides employers with key information. Specific, active verbs not only make your resume more interesting to read, but also provide valuable detail.
Concession and refreshment workers perform a variety of functions. These sample entries, along with those on our concession and refreshment resume templates, show how to craft descriptions with the right amount of information:
• Make sandwiches to order, assemble plates, and serve ready-made items as per standard instructions
• Ensure optimal temperature for foods and beverages at all times; immediately report and document equipment malfunction
• Take orders, serve customers, and use cash register to prepare bills and make change
• Maintain cleanliness and sanitization of counter and food preparation area throughout the day; maintain inventory of cleaning supplies
• Work with team members to ensure appropriate coverage at all times
Concession and Refreshment Resume Tips
While our concession and refreshment resume templates come from professionals with a wide variety of qualifications and backgrounds, they all excel by using vital writing techniques. Fortunately, whether you are a first-time applicant or a seasoned worker, you can easily incorporate these simple rules as you compose your own resume.
1. Personalize Your Concession and Refreshment Resume: One size does not fit all when your livelihood is on the line. Tweaking your resume to reflect an employer's priorities and preferred phrasing is a great way to stand out from the crowd.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: The first 20 words of your resume can make or break your application. Improve your chances by crafting a summary statement that clearly states what makes you an outstanding candidate.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Rather than stating you sold refreshments, show employers you understand the variety of actions that go into doing this successfully. Don't forget to include workplace awards and performance metrics.
Concession and Refreshment Resume Templates
These real-world concession and refreshment resume templates help you understand what a great resume looks like and how you can write one. If you want more help My Perfect Resume offers a resume-building tool that makes it even easier to create the kind of resume employers like to see.
- Concession And Refreshment Example 1
xdan erry Education and Training High School Diploma, High School Lincoln Christian School, 2013, Tulsa, Oklahoma I graduated from Lincoln Christian School in 2013, where I was Editor in Chief of the yearbook as well as a Library Aide. Upo... more 2
- Concession And Refreshment Example 2
Sanitation Supervisor – NRG August 2015 – Current // Houston (United States) Examined tools and equipment to determine causes of operating errors. Guaranteed safety and cleanliness standards at the store. Planned material a... more 3
- Concession And Refreshment Example 3
xzah xcey Work history , 3/2017 – currently an employee Cinemagic IMAX, Hooksett, New Hampshire (United States) Working at Cinemagic, I pretty much help in all fields. From cleaning the theaters, to scanning tickets, and serving or run... more 4
- Concession And Refreshment Example 4
d One year Prep/Cook/Cashier, Experienced Two years Experience Cafe Bon Bon, Lewiston, Maine (USA) Barista, January 2007 – June 2008 Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Cleaned the working area ... more 5
- Concession And Refreshment Example 5
Concession Sales (January 2012 – May 2012)Park Hills, Altoona, PA, USA Prepared drinks and food ingredients. Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Took dri... more 6
- Concession And Refreshment Example 6
Wendy’s, Davenport, Florida (United States) Crew Member, 06-20-2014 – N/A Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Talked with customers to help with doubt... more 7
- Concession And Refreshment Example 7
Production Lead, August 2014 – Current Home Brew Mart Inc, San Diego, CA, US Operated all parts of a canning machine, including depalletizer, canner, check-weigher, and boxer Troubleshooted and repaired minor to moderately severe i... more 8
- Concession And Refreshment Example 8
Girl Scout (Senior) – ( 2002 – 2011) Girl Scouts of America, Everett, WA (United States) I was a Girl Scout my whole life, we learned such an expanded variety of things that I could not recap it in one paragraph. Endless ca... more 9
- Concession And Refreshment Example 9
cob xngton Education Danville High, 2014, DanvilleKY, United States Science, Art, and Music, Diploma I received my Diploma on May 30th, 2014. My interests in school were science, art, and music. I am currently co-creating a Computer Sci... more 10
- Concession And Refreshment Example 10
xtin xgay Education Thomas Jeffrson High School, 2012, Lakewood NorthWA, USA Psychology, HighSchool Diploma Studying general education.Highline Community College, 2014, Des MoinesWA, USA Social Psychology, AA Emphasis on Psychology... more