Working in a fast food environment can feel like you're caught in a whirlwind. You likely have several responsibilities at once and have to deliver excellent service while keeping the line moving. Your resume should portray your ability to work in a fast-paced and high-stress environment.
In our fast food resume templates, you'll find real-world examples of how to showcase your capabilities. You can also browse our writing tips to learn how to enhance your document's format and content to pique the interest of hiring managers.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention Your Fast Food Experience
A resume is more than a list of skills and work history. As you may notice when browsing our fast food resume templates, how you organize and phrase your content can say a lot about you. When detailing previous job duties, be sure to mirror the job ad's tone and incorporate keywords from the posting. You can also make a strong impression by choosing strong action verbs like so:
• Take orders from customers in a polite and friendly manner, complete orders with accuracy and efficiency
• Answer questions about products, store and corporate policy, and provide operation information such as business hours
• Process payments quickly and accurately, provide correct change to customers, and maintain knowledge of any promotions or special offers
• Deliver finished orders to waiting customers, offer excellent customer service, and troubleshooting in the event of delay or error
• Clean environment in accordance with health standards; stock front counter with cups, straws, and flatware
Fast Food Resume Tips
While your resume should be as unique as you are, there are certain tips that can help you create a document of substance. Our fast food resume templates illustrate several of these steps, which are relatively simple. Keep these techniques in mind as you write your resume.
1. Personalize Your Fast Food Resume: Every new application should include a resume updated to suit the job posting. You don't need to make huge changes each time, but you should include any specific information requested by specific employers.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Your summary statement is the first thing hiring managers see, and it should tell them the most important things about you. Use this space to emphasize the traits and experiences that make you perfect for the role.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Take advantage of your wealth of customer service stories to illustrate the value you can add to an employer's company. Keep your examples to the point, but include important details where possible.
Fast Food Resume Templates
Our library contains a wide selection of fast food resume templates uploaded by real-world professionals, allowing you to learn writing tips by reading documents from actual jobseekers. If you want more help, our partners at My Perfect Resume have a resume builder you can utilize to get started.
- Fast Food Example 1
Food/Service Champion (3/30/15 – Present)Tacobell, Henrico, Virginia, United States Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Informed and explained the menu t... more 2
- Fast Food Example 2
Crew Member – ( 9-05-14 – 1-03-15) McDonalds, Pembroke, Georgia (United States) Kept contact with cookers, serving staff and patrons to meet client requirements. Talked with customers to help with doubts and to make sure of... more 3
- Fast Food Example 3
Ariana Robinson Education and TrainingDutchtown High School – 2017 Geismar, Louisiana, United States of America Core 4 , High School Diploma High School DiplomaSkills Speaking to Customers, Advanced, Two years Working in a fast-... more 4
- Fast Food Example 4
Cashier,Cook,Food Prep – ( September 2010 – April 2014) Taco bell, miami, florida Dealt with customer payments. Prepared dough and batters to make different kind of bread and other recipes. Determined variety and quantity ... more 5
- Fast Food Example 5
Cashier (7/2013 – 10/2013)Rubios, Phoenix, Az Took orders, served customers, cleaning floors and dishes.Crew/ Cashier (2/2013 – 9/2013)Arbys, Phoenix , Az took orders, gave change, cleaned bathrooms rand fryers, fil... more 6
- Fast Food Example 6
Extended Stay America, Fishkill, NY April 2010 – August 2011 : Front desk Dealt with client problems and complaints keeping cordial and helpful. Operated the cash register and handled return or exchange requests. Described the finan... more 7
- Fast Food Example 7
Car Washer (October 2015 – August 2016)Citrus Motors Ford and Kia, Ontario, California, United States Prepared sold units for customers. Prepared service and body shop vehicles for the customers. Maintained the detail center are... more 8
- Fast Food Example 8
xhary xtin Education and Training Accounting, Business University of Connecticut, 2019, Middletown, Connecticut High School Diploma Work history Busser, Host, Cashier (June 2014 – Present) Rein’s Deli, Vernon, Connecticut Bus... more 9
- Fast Food Example 9
Cook (Jan 15,2001 – May 20,2008) KFC, Ruidoso , New Mexico , USA Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Ordered and received supplies and retail products. Hired and trained cooks and other kitchen operators. Hired and trained co... more 10
- Fast Food Example 10
xren an Objective I am a dedicated, loyal person with lots of ambition. Even though I am experienced in the fast food industry, I am looking to broaden my horizons into retail. I get along well with others, easily make conversation with custom... more