Working in a fast food environment can feel like you're caught in a whirlwind. You likely have several responsibilities at once and have to deliver excellent service while keeping the line moving. Your resume should portray your ability to work in a fast-paced and high-stress environment.
In our fast food resume templates, you'll find real-world examples of how to showcase your capabilities. You can also browse our writing tips to learn how to enhance your document's format and content to pique the interest of hiring managers.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention Your Fast Food Experience
A resume is more than a list of skills and work history. As you may notice when browsing our fast food resume templates, how you organize and phrase your content can say a lot about you. When detailing previous job duties, be sure to mirror the job ad's tone and incorporate keywords from the posting. You can also make a strong impression by choosing strong action verbs like so:
• Take orders from customers in a polite and friendly manner, complete orders with accuracy and efficiency
• Answer questions about products, store and corporate policy, and provide operation information such as business hours
• Process payments quickly and accurately, provide correct change to customers, and maintain knowledge of any promotions or special offers
• Deliver finished orders to waiting customers, offer excellent customer service, and troubleshooting in the event of delay or error
• Clean environment in accordance with health standards; stock front counter with cups, straws, and flatware
Fast Food Resume Tips
While your resume should be as unique as you are, there are certain tips that can help you create a document of substance. Our fast food resume templates illustrate several of these steps, which are relatively simple. Keep these techniques in mind as you write your resume.
1. Personalize Your Fast Food Resume: Every new application should include a resume updated to suit the job posting. You don't need to make huge changes each time, but you should include any specific information requested by specific employers.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Your summary statement is the first thing hiring managers see, and it should tell them the most important things about you. Use this space to emphasize the traits and experiences that make you perfect for the role.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Take advantage of your wealth of customer service stories to illustrate the value you can add to an employer's company. Keep your examples to the point, but include important details where possible.
Fast Food Resume Templates
Our library contains a wide selection of fast food resume templates uploaded by real-world professionals, allowing you to learn writing tips by reading documents from actual jobseekers. If you want more help, our partners at My Perfect Resume have a resume builder you can utilize to get started.
- Fast Food Example 11
Worker – Denis Millers Home and Rentals October, 2016 – Prestent // Surf City (United States) Cleaned and repaired homes on a daily basis, worked in a team to complete major task on a checklist on a daily basis. Installed a... more 12
- Fast Food Example 12
Armando Alexandre High school diploma at coconut creek high schoolcoconut creek high school – 2015 coconut creek city, Florida, United States N/A, N/A High School DiplomaWork historycrew – ( 2014 – 2016) taco bell, m... more 13
- Fast Food Example 13
LaZarrea Hamilton Education and TrainingYpsilanti New Tech – 2014 Ypsilanti, Michigan, United States English, Associates I have not yet completed High School. I am dual enrolled into Washtenaw Community College and my major is going to... more 14
- Fast Food Example 14
Cashier – ( 10/2009 – 04/2010) Buy For Less, Oklahoma City, OK (United States) Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment.Cook/ Cashier – ( 04/2010 – 07/2010) White Water Bay, Okla... more 15
- Fast Food Example 15
02/14 – Current / Wendy’s, Columbus, Ga Cashier Welcomed guests and seat them at tables. Front Counter, Drive Thru,Bagged Food 01/2011 – 06/2012 / Krystal’s, Columbus, Ga Cashier Welcomed Guests and seat them at T... more 16
- Fast Food Example 16
xare xare Objective Seeking for a full or part-time position that will allow me to show my love in interacting with people and to share my creative and easy friend making skills. To assist the company in a higher growth and help reach all goal... more 17
- Fast Food Example 17
Shift Lead(1 under management) – ( 05/29/14 – present) Dairy Queen , Frederick, Colorado (United states) Dealt with customer payments. Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Cleaned the workin... more 18
- Fast Food Example 18
Student Cafeteria Worker – ( Jan 2014 – Still Employed) River Valley High School, Yuba City, California (United States) Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Kept in excellent condition glass... more 19
- Fast Food Example 19
Grill – ( 10/2014 – 03/2015) McDonalds, Mercersburg, PA (United States) Prepared drinks and food ingredients. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Read and assembled the proper order. Assembled multiple orders at a time.... more 20
- Fast Food Example 20
Swing Manager – ( august 2006 – May 2015) Canada, Calgary, Alberta (canada) Directed production teams tasks and supervised production staff. Managed daily operations, dealt with customers and supported and worked with the m... more