Working in a fast food environment can feel like you're caught in a whirlwind. You likely have several responsibilities at once and have to deliver excellent service while keeping the line moving. Your resume should portray your ability to work in a fast-paced and high-stress environment.
In our fast food resume templates, you'll find real-world examples of how to showcase your capabilities. You can also browse our writing tips to learn how to enhance your document's format and content to pique the interest of hiring managers.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention Your Fast Food Experience
A resume is more than a list of skills and work history. As you may notice when browsing our fast food resume templates, how you organize and phrase your content can say a lot about you. When detailing previous job duties, be sure to mirror the job ad's tone and incorporate keywords from the posting. You can also make a strong impression by choosing strong action verbs like so:
• Take orders from customers in a polite and friendly manner, complete orders with accuracy and efficiency
• Answer questions about products, store and corporate policy, and provide operation information such as business hours
• Process payments quickly and accurately, provide correct change to customers, and maintain knowledge of any promotions or special offers
• Deliver finished orders to waiting customers, offer excellent customer service, and troubleshooting in the event of delay or error
• Clean environment in accordance with health standards; stock front counter with cups, straws, and flatware
Fast Food Resume Tips
While your resume should be as unique as you are, there are certain tips that can help you create a document of substance. Our fast food resume templates illustrate several of these steps, which are relatively simple. Keep these techniques in mind as you write your resume.
1. Personalize Your Fast Food Resume: Every new application should include a resume updated to suit the job posting. You don't need to make huge changes each time, but you should include any specific information requested by specific employers.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Your summary statement is the first thing hiring managers see, and it should tell them the most important things about you. Use this space to emphasize the traits and experiences that make you perfect for the role.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Take advantage of your wealth of customer service stories to illustrate the value you can add to an employer's company. Keep your examples to the point, but include important details where possible.
Fast Food Resume Templates
Our library contains a wide selection of fast food resume templates uploaded by real-world professionals, allowing you to learn writing tips by reading documents from actual jobseekers. If you want more help, our partners at My Perfect Resume have a resume builder you can utilize to get started.
- Fast Food Example 21
May 2013 – August 2016 / Martin Ruelas D.M.D. , Peoria, Illinois Front Desk Secretary Scheduled appointments for patients. Handled paperwork involving insurance and payment plans. Cleaned the office such as vacuuming, taking out t... more 22
- Fast Food Example 22
Bryanna Seneriz Objective My objective is to maintain a job that pays well, has a flexible work schedule, and has a safe environment to work in. I would love to work with others/ help people in need. Education and TrainingBen Davis High Schoo... more 23
- Fast Food Example 23
Jeff Snyder Education and TrainingRighetti High School – 2015 Santa Maria, CA, United States english, english I obtain a 3.5 GPA I am ranked 89 in my classCommunity service I help out at the homeless shelter once a month I volunt... more 24
- Fast Food Example 24
Casual (2/11/14 – 10/11/16)McDonald’s, Traralgon, Victoria, Australia Cleaned the working area and equipment. Prepared and served all kind of hot and cold drinks. Took drink and food orders from customers. Talked with cus... more 25
- Fast Food Example 25
Crew Member (6/2014 – 5/2015) Wendy’s, Indian Harbor Beach, FL, USA Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Prepared and served all kind of hot and cold drinks. Took drink and food orders from c... more 26
- Fast Food Example 26
Shayla Giesler Work historySandwich Maker – ( March 2014 – March 2014) Subway, Vancouver, Washington (USA) I worked at Subway this year for about a week, the only reason they had to let me go is because there was a miscommunicatio... more 27
- Fast Food Example 27
Valleyfair, Shakopee, MN (United States) Team Lead, 04/25/2014 – 11/02/2015 Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Assisted customers and answered all their questions about our products. Dealt with p... more 28
- Fast Food Example 28
Customer Service Team Member – KFC Australia (QSR Pty Ltd.) January 2016 – Present // Sydney (Australia) – Casual – Operating registers, interacting with customers and producing / putting together ordersEduca... more 29
- Fast Food Example 29
Samantha Moses Education and TrainingStoughton High School – 2012 Stoughton, MA General, High School Diploma High School DiplomaWork historyOffice Assistant – ( July 2011 – September 2011) YMCA, Stoughton, MA Fil... more 30
- Fast Food Example 30
Team Member – ( September 2014 – November 2014) Arby’s, Opelika, Alabama (United States) Determined variety and quantity of pastry to bake. Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Cleaned... more