Working in a fast food environment can feel like you're caught in a whirlwind. You likely have several responsibilities at once and have to deliver excellent service while keeping the line moving. Your resume should portray your ability to work in a fast-paced and high-stress environment.
In our fast food resume templates, you'll find real-world examples of how to showcase your capabilities. You can also browse our writing tips to learn how to enhance your document's format and content to pique the interest of hiring managers.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention Your Fast Food Experience
A resume is more than a list of skills and work history. As you may notice when browsing our fast food resume templates, how you organize and phrase your content can say a lot about you. When detailing previous job duties, be sure to mirror the job ad's tone and incorporate keywords from the posting. You can also make a strong impression by choosing strong action verbs like so:
• Take orders from customers in a polite and friendly manner, complete orders with accuracy and efficiency
• Answer questions about products, store and corporate policy, and provide operation information such as business hours
• Process payments quickly and accurately, provide correct change to customers, and maintain knowledge of any promotions or special offers
• Deliver finished orders to waiting customers, offer excellent customer service, and troubleshooting in the event of delay or error
• Clean environment in accordance with health standards; stock front counter with cups, straws, and flatware
Fast Food Resume Tips
While your resume should be as unique as you are, there are certain tips that can help you create a document of substance. Our fast food resume templates illustrate several of these steps, which are relatively simple. Keep these techniques in mind as you write your resume.
1. Personalize Your Fast Food Resume: Every new application should include a resume updated to suit the job posting. You don't need to make huge changes each time, but you should include any specific information requested by specific employers.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Your summary statement is the first thing hiring managers see, and it should tell them the most important things about you. Use this space to emphasize the traits and experiences that make you perfect for the role.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Take advantage of your wealth of customer service stories to illustrate the value you can add to an employer's company. Keep your examples to the point, but include important details where possible.
Fast Food Resume Templates
Our library contains a wide selection of fast food resume templates uploaded by real-world professionals, allowing you to learn writing tips by reading documents from actual jobseekers. If you want more help, our partners at My Perfect Resume have a resume builder you can utilize to get started.
- Fast Food Example 31
yla xman Education and TrainingCopperas Cove High School, 2014 Copperas Cove, Texas, United States General, High School Diploma High School DiplomaVirginia Western Community College, 2018 Roanoke, Virginia, United States Nursing, Associ... more 32
- Fast Food Example 32
Kayla McNamara Personal information I am 16 years old and in a culinary arts class at my school. I hope to become a professional chef someday, and am going to college for culinary arts. Objective I’d like to be able to grow as a student in... more 33
- Fast Food Example 33
Cashier/food prep – ( 2012 – 2012) Subway , Bloomington, Illinois (United States) Prepared dough and batters to make different kind of bread and other recipes. Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned freezers and heating equi... more 34
- Fast Food Example 34
Crew Trainer – ( September-2012 – September-2014) McDonald’s, Orlando, Florida (USA) Determined variety and quantity of pastry to bake. Inspected equipment and work areas to guarantee they fulfill the established sani... more 35
- Fast Food Example 35
Technical Consultant (November 5’th 2013 – Present) Avalon Clinic, Lakewood, Washington Was responsible for maintaining the computers of the Avalon Clinic and assisting with and creating presentations and various forms of me... more 36
- Fast Food Example 36
Lawn-care provider – Grachek June 1, 2016 – August 1, 2016 // Omaha (United States) I was tasked with moving dirt, sand, and gravel, helping construction of barrier, and weeding.SkillsComputers/Technology, Intermediat... more 37
- Fast Food Example 37
Cave Naturalist (June 2012 – September 2015)Sequoia Parks Conservancy, Sequoia National Park, California, United States Dealt with client problems and complaints keeping cordial and helpful. Operated the cash register and handle... more 38
- Fast Food Example 38
Crew (2007 – 2012)Wendys, Delran, New Jersey, United States Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Took drink and food orders from customers. Informed and explained the menu to customers ... more 39
- Fast Food Example 39
Downtown Imports, Auckland, (New Zealand) Warehouse Order Picker , 12/12/16 – 20/01/2017 On this job, I was completing orders for a plumbing distribution company. I would take an order take the stock from shelves then pack into ... more 40
- Fast Food Example 40
Guest Service Department Head Manager – ( Oct 2013 – Present) McDonalds, Granville, NY Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas. Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils. Execute ... more