Working in a fast food environment can feel like you're caught in a whirlwind. You likely have several responsibilities at once and have to deliver excellent service while keeping the line moving. Your resume should portray your ability to work in a fast-paced and high-stress environment.
In our fast food resume templates, you'll find real-world examples of how to showcase your capabilities. You can also browse our writing tips to learn how to enhance your document's format and content to pique the interest of hiring managers.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention Your Fast Food Experience
A resume is more than a list of skills and work history. As you may notice when browsing our fast food resume templates, how you organize and phrase your content can say a lot about you. When detailing previous job duties, be sure to mirror the job ad's tone and incorporate keywords from the posting. You can also make a strong impression by choosing strong action verbs like so:
• Take orders from customers in a polite and friendly manner, complete orders with accuracy and efficiency
• Answer questions about products, store and corporate policy, and provide operation information such as business hours
• Process payments quickly and accurately, provide correct change to customers, and maintain knowledge of any promotions or special offers
• Deliver finished orders to waiting customers, offer excellent customer service, and troubleshooting in the event of delay or error
• Clean environment in accordance with health standards; stock front counter with cups, straws, and flatware
Fast Food Resume Tips
While your resume should be as unique as you are, there are certain tips that can help you create a document of substance. Our fast food resume templates illustrate several of these steps, which are relatively simple. Keep these techniques in mind as you write your resume.
1. Personalize Your Fast Food Resume: Every new application should include a resume updated to suit the job posting. You don't need to make huge changes each time, but you should include any specific information requested by specific employers.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Your summary statement is the first thing hiring managers see, and it should tell them the most important things about you. Use this space to emphasize the traits and experiences that make you perfect for the role.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Take advantage of your wealth of customer service stories to illustrate the value you can add to an employer's company. Keep your examples to the point, but include important details where possible.
Fast Food Resume Templates
Our library contains a wide selection of fast food resume templates uploaded by real-world professionals, allowing you to learn writing tips by reading documents from actual jobseekers. If you want more help, our partners at My Perfect Resume have a resume builder you can utilize to get started.
- Fast Food Example 41
Team Member – Noodles and Co. September 2015 – February 2016 // Aurora () Prepared drinks and food ingredients. Talked with customers to help with doubts and to make sure of client’s satisfaction with the food and wit... more 42
- Fast Food Example 42
cashier, 2009 – 2011 Food truck, Nairobi, Kenya, Kenya Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Took drink and food orders from customers. Informed and explained the menu to customers Organized the food... more 43
- Fast Food Example 43
Swing Manager (06/22/2012 – Currently Employed)McDonald’s, Wellington, Fl, USA Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Ordered and received supplies and... more 44
- Fast Food Example 44
Crew Member, 08/05/2013 – 01/05/2015 Pollo Tropical, Gainesville, FL, USA Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Prepared and served all kind of cold drinks. To... more 45
- Fast Food Example 45
Cashier – ( 01/2012 – 01/2013) Taco Bueno, Haltom City, TX (USA) Welcomed guests and seat them at tables. Organized items, and maintained cleanliness. Informed and explained the menu to customers Dealt with customer payment... more 46
- Fast Food Example 46
Crew – ( Aug 2012 – Sep 2013) Mc Donalds, San Bernardino , California (United States) Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Prepared and served all kin... more 47
- Fast Food Example 47
Volunteer – Children Defense Fund Freedom School (May 2014/July 2014) Orangeburg, South Carolina () Read to children and taught them drawing, songs, and handicrafts. Taught children healthy and personal routines such as eating, to... more 48
- Fast Food Example 48
Cashier – ( October 2014 – Present) Culver’s, Chesterton, Indiana (United States) Identified and eliminated network faults and problems. Created, implemented, and fixed computer networks. Dealt with user accounts, ema... more 49
- Fast Food Example 49
Cooper Hirst Education and TrainingWeber High School – 2015 Ogden, UT, United States High School, N/A Went here in my sophomore, junior, and first senior term.Two Rivers High School – 2016 Ogden, UT, United States High Scho... more 50
- Fast Food Example 50
Manager, June 2013 – Present Mcdonalds, enfield, Connecticut Practiced processes of guest relations and recovery while ensuring a steady flow of customers. Regulated labor costs using reports of past sales. Created changes in produ... more