To get a potential employer to take notice of your application, your resume needs to leave no doubt about your ability to do the job. If you want to land your next restaurant position, you need to clearly and confidently showcase your relevant skills.
Make the process easy by studying our restaurant management resume templates. With our high-quality professional resume examples and proven writing advice, you have the tools you need to create a stunning document. We'll show you exactly how to organize your information and draw readers in with strong, engaging language.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention Your Restaurant Management Experience
When you're competing for a job in the restaurant industry, chances are most of the other candidates have similar information on their resumes. You need to write in a way that makes your qualifications stand out. Match the language of the job ad, and utilize compelling action words, as shown in our restaurant management resume templates. Find inspiration with these examples designed to catch a reader's eye:
• Oversee kitchen and front-of-house staff members to ensure a satisfactory experience for all restaurant guests
• Interact with patrons as necessary to accept special instructions for orders, request feedback, and resolve complaints
• Monitor kitchen operations to ensure employees use proper food-handling techniques and comply with sanitation requirements
• Hire and train new employees, and perform conflict resolution as necessary to encourage strong, effective teamwork
• Collect employee time card information for payroll processing, and maintain overall budget for restaurant operations
Restaurant Management Resume Tips
Boost your writing confidence by starting with one of our restaurant management resume templates. Once you have the basic format, it doesn't take long to customize and perfect your document. Apply these simple tips for an excellent resume that has what it takes to stand out from the competition.
1. Personalize Your Restaurant Management Resume: Take the time to make slight modifications to your resume to align with the job requirements. Incorporate terms and skills directly from the job listing.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Start your document off strong with an eye-catching professional summary. Pitch your most impressive restaurant accomplishments and skills to catch a reader's eye and encourage further consideration.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Telling a few short stories is a great way to add your career experience to your resume. This method can help make your application memorable.