To get a potential employer to take notice of your application, your resume needs to leave no doubt about your ability to do the job. If you want to land your next restaurant position, you need to clearly and confidently showcase your relevant skills.
Make the process easy by studying our restaurant management resume templates. With our high-quality professional resume examples and proven writing advice, you have the tools you need to create a stunning document. We'll show you exactly how to organize your information and draw readers in with strong, engaging language.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention Your Restaurant Management Experience
When you're competing for a job in the restaurant industry, chances are most of the other candidates have similar information on their resumes. You need to write in a way that makes your qualifications stand out. Match the language of the job ad, and utilize compelling action words, as shown in our restaurant management resume templates. Find inspiration with these examples designed to catch a reader's eye:
• Oversee kitchen and front-of-house staff members to ensure a satisfactory experience for all restaurant guests
• Interact with patrons as necessary to accept special instructions for orders, request feedback, and resolve complaints
• Monitor kitchen operations to ensure employees use proper food-handling techniques and comply with sanitation requirements
• Hire and train new employees, and perform conflict resolution as necessary to encourage strong, effective teamwork
• Collect employee time card information for payroll processing, and maintain overall budget for restaurant operations
Restaurant Management Resume Tips
Boost your writing confidence by starting with one of our restaurant management resume templates. Once you have the basic format, it doesn't take long to customize and perfect your document. Apply these simple tips for an excellent resume that has what it takes to stand out from the competition.
1. Personalize Your Restaurant Management Resume: Take the time to make slight modifications to your resume to align with the job requirements. Incorporate terms and skills directly from the job listing.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Start your document off strong with an eye-catching professional summary. Pitch your most impressive restaurant accomplishments and skills to catch a reader's eye and encourage further consideration.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Telling a few short stories is a great way to add your career experience to your resume. This method can help make your application memorable.
Restaurant Management Resume Templates
Writing a stunning resume doesn't have to be stressful, especially when you have the right tools. With help from our resume builder, expert writing tips, and collection of restaurant management resume templates submitted by real-world professionals, you have everything you need to craft a winning document.
- Restaurant Management Example 1
Shift Leader, Foodserver, To Go Specialist, and Food expeditor (April 2015 – Current)Chili’s Bar and Grill, Garland, Texas, U.S.A Took drink and food orders from guests. Established a proper production chain and organized ... more 2
- Restaurant Management Example 2
Training Leader – Chick-fil-A 12/2015 – current // Davenport (United States) I was a Shift Leader for about half a year where I was responsible for supervising the night time employees, preparing daily sales reports, managi... more 3
- Restaurant Management Example 3
Assistant Manager (2006 – Current) Edwardsville Dairy Queen, Edwardsville, Illinois, United States Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Ordered and received ... more 4
- Restaurant Management Example 4
First Line Supervisor, March, 2001 – Current United States Army, Bolingbrook, il, United States Logistics Management:directly supervised, trained, and evaluated 40 personnel, supporting over 2,000 troops in four countries, with an ... more 5
- Restaurant Management Example 5
Assistant General Manager, 10/2012 – current Nick and Sams, Dallas, Texas, USA Estimated and ordered food, wine, liquor and other supplies on daily basis. Supervised and coordinated planning, budgets, purchases and all processes in... more 6
- Restaurant Management Example 6
Assistant Manager (December 2014 – Present)Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Washington, DC, USA Investigated and resolved food/beverage quality and service complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction and repeat business. Productive s... more 7
- Restaurant Management Example 7
Assistant Manager – Museo Restaurant & Barroom August 2016 – Present // Quayside Isle (Singapore ) Managing emails by responding to all event enquiries or other customer queries. Handling petty cash, transportation re... more 8
- Restaurant Management Example 8
Jesse Santos Work historycook – ( 06/01/2015 – current) Denny’s, colorado springs, co (usa) Cooked orders according to recipes, in a timely manner. Made sure to have nice presentation. Followed all health and food safety iss... more 9
- Restaurant Management Example 9
Kitchen Manager – ( August 2012 – January 2014) Ross’ Diner, Cartersville, GA Prepared all food (biscuits from scratch, hamburger patties, chili, e.t.c..) Took care of all food and supply ordering. Did all back of ... more 10
- Restaurant Management Example 10
Manager/ Server, December 2013 – April 2016 Brick Oven Pizza Company, Poplar Bluff, MO, USA Organized staff schedules. Prepared weekly operation reports. Prepared weekly payroll. Managed and counted inventory twice weekly. Estimate... more