To get a potential employer to take notice of your application, your resume needs to leave no doubt about your ability to do the job. If you want to land your next restaurant position, you need to clearly and confidently showcase your relevant skills.
Make the process easy by studying our restaurant management resume templates. With our high-quality professional resume examples and proven writing advice, you have the tools you need to create a stunning document. We'll show you exactly how to organize your information and draw readers in with strong, engaging language.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention Your Restaurant Management Experience
When you're competing for a job in the restaurant industry, chances are most of the other candidates have similar information on their resumes. You need to write in a way that makes your qualifications stand out. Match the language of the job ad, and utilize compelling action words, as shown in our restaurant management resume templates. Find inspiration with these examples designed to catch a reader's eye:
• Oversee kitchen and front-of-house staff members to ensure a satisfactory experience for all restaurant guests
• Interact with patrons as necessary to accept special instructions for orders, request feedback, and resolve complaints
• Monitor kitchen operations to ensure employees use proper food-handling techniques and comply with sanitation requirements
• Hire and train new employees, and perform conflict resolution as necessary to encourage strong, effective teamwork
• Collect employee time card information for payroll processing, and maintain overall budget for restaurant operations
Restaurant Management Resume Tips
Boost your writing confidence by starting with one of our restaurant management resume templates. Once you have the basic format, it doesn't take long to customize and perfect your document. Apply these simple tips for an excellent resume that has what it takes to stand out from the competition.
1. Personalize Your Restaurant Management Resume: Take the time to make slight modifications to your resume to align with the job requirements. Incorporate terms and skills directly from the job listing.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Start your document off strong with an eye-catching professional summary. Pitch your most impressive restaurant accomplishments and skills to catch a reader's eye and encourage further consideration.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Telling a few short stories is a great way to add your career experience to your resume. This method can help make your application memorable.
Restaurant Management Resume Templates
Writing a stunning resume doesn't have to be stressful, especially when you have the right tools. With help from our resume builder, expert writing tips, and collection of restaurant management resume templates submitted by real-world professionals, you have everything you need to craft a winning document.
- Restaurant Management Example 11
Waiter, 7/2011 – – Cantinetta , Miami Beach, Florida, United States Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Prepared and served all kind of hot and cold drinks. Kept in excellent condition glasse... more 12
- Restaurant Management Example 12
Dalene Rindal Professional Summary Banquet management background. Extensive experience catering parties that served more than 300 guests. Customer relations, floor planning and menu development expertise. Dedicated, hardworking restaurant managem... more 13
- Restaurant Management Example 13
General Manager – Luna Grill Sep 2012 – Aug 2016 // San Diego (United States) In my position I utilized various systems as Micros Oracles, Excel and Word. I was in charge on looking at profit and loss reports and also bein... more 14
- Restaurant Management Example 14
Assistant Beverage Manager (01.04.10 – Present)Hyatt Regency Coconut Point, Bonita Springs, FL, 34134 Ordered and received supplies and retail products. Kept in excellent condition glasses, utensils and bar equipment. Controlled... more 15
- Restaurant Management Example 15
Restaurant Manager (2014 – 2015)Wendy’s, South Charleston, wv, United States Having worked for Wendy’s on and off for nearly ten years, combined seven years experience, in the past three years I have transitioned fro... more 16
- Restaurant Management Example 16
Lorenzo Ontiveros EducationSoutheast High School – 2004 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Diploma, High School Diploma Grad of 2004Oklahoma City Community College – 2010 Oklahoma City , Oklahoma Diversified Sciences, Associate Degr... more 17
- Restaurant Management Example 17
Assistant Beverage Manager – Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Jan 2010 – Present // Bonita Springs (34134) Supervises 40 person staff Supervises multiple departments at once Prepares Payroll High volume outlets Main outlets were... more 18
- Restaurant Management Example 18
cie xins III Objective My name is cie xins, I have been a full time worker for the food industry for almost 8 years. I’ve recently endured a life change that has altered my perspectives towards my professional career choices. My goal... more 19
- Restaurant Management Example 19
FDY BOJANGLES, WASHINGTON, DC 6/2012 – 8/2015 : SHIFT SUPERVISOR Prepared drinks and food ingredients. Talked with customers to help with doubts and to make sure of client’s satisfaction with the food and with the service. Sup... more 20
- Restaurant Management Example 20
CHERYL PRIEST Objective I am looking for a challenging position with opportunity for advancement. I am able to take on may tasks at a time and still meet and exceed expectations that are set for me. I am able to adapt quickly to changes and embr... more