To get a potential employer to take notice of your application, your resume needs to leave no doubt about your ability to do the job. If you want to land your next restaurant position, you need to clearly and confidently showcase your relevant skills.
Make the process easy by studying our restaurant management resume templates. With our high-quality professional resume examples and proven writing advice, you have the tools you need to create a stunning document. We'll show you exactly how to organize your information and draw readers in with strong, engaging language.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention Your Restaurant Management Experience
When you're competing for a job in the restaurant industry, chances are most of the other candidates have similar information on their resumes. You need to write in a way that makes your qualifications stand out. Match the language of the job ad, and utilize compelling action words, as shown in our restaurant management resume templates. Find inspiration with these examples designed to catch a reader's eye:
• Oversee kitchen and front-of-house staff members to ensure a satisfactory experience for all restaurant guests
• Interact with patrons as necessary to accept special instructions for orders, request feedback, and resolve complaints
• Monitor kitchen operations to ensure employees use proper food-handling techniques and comply with sanitation requirements
• Hire and train new employees, and perform conflict resolution as necessary to encourage strong, effective teamwork
• Collect employee time card information for payroll processing, and maintain overall budget for restaurant operations
Restaurant Management Resume Tips
Boost your writing confidence by starting with one of our restaurant management resume templates. Once you have the basic format, it doesn't take long to customize and perfect your document. Apply these simple tips for an excellent resume that has what it takes to stand out from the competition.
1. Personalize Your Restaurant Management Resume: Take the time to make slight modifications to your resume to align with the job requirements. Incorporate terms and skills directly from the job listing.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Start your document off strong with an eye-catching professional summary. Pitch your most impressive restaurant accomplishments and skills to catch a reader's eye and encourage further consideration.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Telling a few short stories is a great way to add your career experience to your resume. This method can help make your application memorable.
Restaurant Management Resume Templates
Writing a stunning resume doesn't have to be stressful, especially when you have the right tools. With help from our resume builder, expert writing tips, and collection of restaurant management resume templates submitted by real-world professionals, you have everything you need to craft a winning document.
- Restaurant Management Example 21
Executive Chef – ( May, 2006 – Jan, 2014) Guyan Golf & Country Club, Huntington, WV (United States) Ordered and received supplies and retail products. Planned menus. Designed food presentation. Established a proper pro... more 22
- Restaurant Management Example 22
Christina Williams Work historyCook, Baker – ( November 28, 2014 – Present) Asiago’s Tuscan Italian, Johnstown, PA (USA) Cleaned the working area and equipment. Cleaned freezers and heating equipment. Prepared dough and batt... more 23
- Restaurant Management Example 23
xekia xons HighlightsDedicated, hardworking restaurant management professional with extensive daily planning and operations experience; Skilled in staff training and developmentWork history Assistant Manager (2008 – 2013)Ch... more 24
- Restaurant Management Example 24
Rufus Thomas Philip Education and TrainingGlasgow Caledonian University – 2015 Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom International Hospitality Management, Bachelors of Arts Completed my undergraduate degree from Glasgow Caledonia University... more 25
- Restaurant Management Example 25
Shift Leader – ( January 2014 – Current) Pita By The Beirut, Newnan, Georgia (United States) Cleaned the working area and equipment. Ordered and received supplies and retail products. Cleaned freezers and heating equipment.... more 26
- Restaurant Management Example 26
CEO – Twistee Treat – (January 23, 2011/August 18, 2016) Orlando, FL, United States of America Organized staff schedules. Coordinated the kitchen staff. Offered information about the restaurant specialties. Arranged customers... more 27
- Restaurant Management Example 27
Owner / Founder, 06/2012 – 01/2015 4 Bones Barbecue, Jacksonville, Florida, USA Developed, Built, and Operated Quick Service Barbecue Restaurant.Culinary Assistant, 02/2010 – 06/2012 Olive Garden, Statesboro , Georgia, U... more 28
- Restaurant Management Example 28
Server, Food Runner, Expeditor, Carryout, Delivery, Catering Manager (June 2001 – March 2010) Red Hot & Blue, Alexandria, Virginia, United States Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Prepared ... more 29
- Restaurant Management Example 29
hn ield Work history Manager (August 2007 – Present) Spann Enterprises, Guntersville, AL Subject Matter Expert in Food Cost, Operations, and Technology. November 2012-Present Assisted in several stores to troubleshoot and correct iss... more 30
- Restaurant Management Example 30
Food and Beverage Manager – ( May 1997 – current) Oconomowoc Lake Club, Oconomowoc , WI (Waukesha) Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Dealt with customer payments. Ordered and received sup... more