To get a potential employer to take notice of your application, your resume needs to leave no doubt about your ability to do the job. If you want to land your next restaurant position, you need to clearly and confidently showcase your relevant skills.
Make the process easy by studying our restaurant management resume templates. With our high-quality professional resume examples and proven writing advice, you have the tools you need to create a stunning document. We'll show you exactly how to organize your information and draw readers in with strong, engaging language.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention Your Restaurant Management Experience
When you're competing for a job in the restaurant industry, chances are most of the other candidates have similar information on their resumes. You need to write in a way that makes your qualifications stand out. Match the language of the job ad, and utilize compelling action words, as shown in our restaurant management resume templates. Find inspiration with these examples designed to catch a reader's eye:
• Oversee kitchen and front-of-house staff members to ensure a satisfactory experience for all restaurant guests
• Interact with patrons as necessary to accept special instructions for orders, request feedback, and resolve complaints
• Monitor kitchen operations to ensure employees use proper food-handling techniques and comply with sanitation requirements
• Hire and train new employees, and perform conflict resolution as necessary to encourage strong, effective teamwork
• Collect employee time card information for payroll processing, and maintain overall budget for restaurant operations
Restaurant Management Resume Tips
Boost your writing confidence by starting with one of our restaurant management resume templates. Once you have the basic format, it doesn't take long to customize and perfect your document. Apply these simple tips for an excellent resume that has what it takes to stand out from the competition.
1. Personalize Your Restaurant Management Resume: Take the time to make slight modifications to your resume to align with the job requirements. Incorporate terms and skills directly from the job listing.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Start your document off strong with an eye-catching professional summary. Pitch your most impressive restaurant accomplishments and skills to catch a reader's eye and encourage further consideration.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Telling a few short stories is a great way to add your career experience to your resume. This method can help make your application memorable.
Restaurant Management Resume Templates
Writing a stunning resume doesn't have to be stressful, especially when you have the right tools. With help from our resume builder, expert writing tips, and collection of restaurant management resume templates submitted by real-world professionals, you have everything you need to craft a winning document.
- Restaurant Management Example 31
Space Opera Comics Desktop Publications, Script Writer, July 2013 – Present Minneapolis, Minnesota, usa Education and Training Brookwood High School, 2004, Ontario, Wisconsin, USA Creative writing and many literature classes, Gra... more 32
- Restaurant Management Example 32
The Crab Pot Restaurant and Bar, Long Beach, CA 2014 – Present : General Manager Organized staff schedules. Discussed and negotiated prices with suppliers. Estimated and ordered food and other supplies on daily basis. Calculated cos... more 33
- Restaurant Management Example 33
General Manager, October 2006 – Present Extra Virgin, 259 West 4th Street, New York, NY Ensuring overall business operations Personnel Management Inventory management Reporting to principles Banking & account settlementsC... more 34
- Restaurant Management Example 34
Central Valley Diner, Inc dba Denny’s, Fremont, CA (United States) Training Director, July 2015 – Current Supervised the continuous improvement of restaurant operations by completing over 50 Pride Reviews on restaurants in F... more 35
- Restaurant Management Example 35
Manager/Cook – ( 05/05/15 – Current) Burger King, Klamath Falls, Oregon (United States) -Coordinated the kitchen staff. -Talked with customers to help with doubts and to make sure of client’s satisfaction with the foo... more 36
- Restaurant Management Example 36
Team Leader – Novotel Hotels Mar 2016 – Jul 2016 // Vizag (India) Informed and explained the menu to customers Inspected equipment and work areas to guarantee they fulfill the established sanitary and safety regulations Kep... more 37
- Restaurant Management Example 37
Server, November 2012 – Present Dingus McGees, Auburn, CA, USA Informed and explained the menu to customers Took drink and food orders from customers. Informed and served wine to customers. Offered information about the restaurant ... more 38
- Restaurant Management Example 38
Bills Custard Cafe, Zion, Illinois (United States) Manager, 2011 – 2015 Cleaned the working area and equipment. Ordered and received supplies and retail products. Inspected equipment and work areas to guarantee they fulfill the es... more 39
- Restaurant Management Example 39
Hardee’s, Cashier, May 2014 – February 2015 Winder, GA, United StatesSonic Drive In, General Manager, October 2015 – February 2016 Sidney, NE, United StatesSonic Drive in, Assistant Manager, February 2015 – O... more 40
- Restaurant Management Example 40
Kitchen Manager (12-2012 – 04-2014) Arterial Bar and Grill, LaCrosse, WI, USA Designed food presentation. Ordered and received supplies and retail products. Designed menu and prices, keeping in mind seasonal ingredients and number... more