To get a potential employer to take notice of your application, your resume needs to leave no doubt about your ability to do the job. If you want to land your next restaurant position, you need to clearly and confidently showcase your relevant skills.
Make the process easy by studying our restaurant management resume templates. With our high-quality professional resume examples and proven writing advice, you have the tools you need to create a stunning document. We'll show you exactly how to organize your information and draw readers in with strong, engaging language.
Free Food And Beverage Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional food and beverage resumes.
How To Mention Your Restaurant Management Experience
When you're competing for a job in the restaurant industry, chances are most of the other candidates have similar information on their resumes. You need to write in a way that makes your qualifications stand out. Match the language of the job ad, and utilize compelling action words, as shown in our restaurant management resume templates. Find inspiration with these examples designed to catch a reader's eye:
• Oversee kitchen and front-of-house staff members to ensure a satisfactory experience for all restaurant guests
• Interact with patrons as necessary to accept special instructions for orders, request feedback, and resolve complaints
• Monitor kitchen operations to ensure employees use proper food-handling techniques and comply with sanitation requirements
• Hire and train new employees, and perform conflict resolution as necessary to encourage strong, effective teamwork
• Collect employee time card information for payroll processing, and maintain overall budget for restaurant operations
Restaurant Management Resume Tips
Boost your writing confidence by starting with one of our restaurant management resume templates. Once you have the basic format, it doesn't take long to customize and perfect your document. Apply these simple tips for an excellent resume that has what it takes to stand out from the competition.
1. Personalize Your Restaurant Management Resume: Take the time to make slight modifications to your resume to align with the job requirements. Incorporate terms and skills directly from the job listing.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Start your document off strong with an eye-catching professional summary. Pitch your most impressive restaurant accomplishments and skills to catch a reader's eye and encourage further consideration.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: Telling a few short stories is a great way to add your career experience to your resume. This method can help make your application memorable.
Restaurant Management Resume Templates
Writing a stunning resume doesn't have to be stressful, especially when you have the right tools. With help from our resume builder, expert writing tips, and collection of restaurant management resume templates submitted by real-world professionals, you have everything you need to craft a winning document.
- Restaurant Management Example 41
Food & Beverage Supervisor (09/14/2015 – Current )Embassy Suites , Columbus, Ohio, USA Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Kept in excellent condition glasses, utensils and bar equipment. T... more 42
- Restaurant Management Example 42
kitchen supervisor – ( December 17, 2014 – current job) Marzoni’s Brick Oven and Brewery, Selinsgrove, PA (United States) coordinated the kitchen staff instructed cooks about new cooking techniques inspected equipment... more 43
- Restaurant Management Example 43
Bar Manager (March, 2000 – Presently Employed) Carson Cigar Company, Carson City, Nevada, USA Supply Chain Management: Calculated costs of supplies. Discussed and negotiated prices with suppliers. Ordered and received supplies and... more 44
- Restaurant Management Example 44
Sue chef, 6/16/03 – 1/6/17 Momma’s kicthen, Desoto, texas (USA) Prepared different pies, tops, meringues and creams. Determined variety and quantity of pastry to bake. Prepared dough and batters to make different kind of brea... more 45
- Restaurant Management Example 45
acy xson Technical skillsRestaurant Management , General Manager/ Assistant General Manager – 16+ years yearsManaging/Maintain Budgets, Management – 16+ yearsEffectively Managing a team, Management – 16+ yearsAre... more 46
- Restaurant Management Example 46
Captain, Banquet Server, Bar Tender, Back Server, Security, Host, Houseman – ( 08/2011 – Present) The Shore Lodge, McCall, Idaho Dealt with customer payments. Cleaned the working area and equipment. Prepared and served all... more 47
- Restaurant Management Example 47
Owner – ( 1/1/2005 – 10/1/2014) Poulsbo Deli, Poulsbo , Washington (USA) Organized staff schedules. Supervised and coordinated planning, budgets, purchases and all food processes in the restaurant. Welcomed guests and seat... more 48
- Restaurant Management Example 48
Cashier, August 2010 – December 2012 Charley’s , East Brunswick , NJ Processed customer payments. Prepared and sampled cheesesteaks off to guests. Deposited cash at the end of the night.General Service Employee and Certi... more 49
- Restaurant Management Example 49
Taylor Paxton Education and TrainingBlack Hawk College – N/A Moline, Illinois, USA General Education, N/A Working towards a Liberal Arts degree Attended from August 2012 to December 2013Pleasant Valley High School – 2011 Bet... more 50
- Restaurant Management Example 50
Assistant Manager – ( February 2012 – June 2014) Sonic Drive In, Brandon , FL (USA) In charge of running shifts, performing great customer service, inventory, truck orders, scheduling, money handler, paperwork, key holder, ... more