Your resume needs to reflect the hard work you put into becoming a dentist, which is why we have compiled these dentistry resume templates. Our templates, examples, and tips provide the help you need to make the best resume you can. When your resume looks organized and engaging, hiring managers will spend more time looking at it, which improves your chances of an interview.
Find out how to explain your experience and create a unique resume that is also professional. This information is all meant to help you create a great resume in a few minutes.
Free Healthcare Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional healthcare resumes.
How To Mention Your Dentistry Experience
How you phrase your dentistry experience is almost as important as the experience itself. Your resume needs to stand out in the crowd, and our dentistry resume templates show you how to do it. There are also engaging ways you can write your experience, such as:
• Identify dental issues on an x-ray, and present options to patients with detailed answers to any questions
• Present preventative care techniques to school children and their parents that promote general and dental wellness
• Communicate with patients about possible complicating factors, and get feedback about any medical conditions they have
• Operate on patients to prevent further damage due to impacted molars or other tooth misalignments
• Supervise level of care provided by office staff, and offer help, advice, or correction as needed
Dentistry Resume Tips
With a dentistry resume template, you increase the chances a recruiter views your resume favorably. Templates are a good way to make your resume professional, but there are other steps you can take to make your resume really shine.
1. Personalize Your Dentistry Resume: Templates can only take you so far, and you should expect to add personal skills and work history information. Added personal touches can come from the job posting itself to show how well qualified you are for the job you want.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Since recruiters only spend a few seconds looking at each resume that crosses their desk, you want your summary to jump off the page and prompt them to read further. Use industry-specific actions words to add punch to your summary.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: When your work experience reads more like a job description, it can be boring. When you include specific work examples, you look like a better job candidate and increase your chances of getting an interview.
Dentistry Resume Templates
You can view our library of real-world resume examples to help make your dentistry resume. These examples, along with our dentistry resume templates, are a great way to get ready for the final step - using our resume builder to start your document.
- Dentistry Example 1
July 2005 – August 2015 / US Army, Fort Stewart, GA Dental Assistant Analyzed teeth and gums utilizing x-rays, dental instruments, and diagnostic tools, to determine dental health and to establish appropriate treatments. Detected fr... more 2
- Dentistry Example 2
Assistant general Manager (11/07/2006 – Current) Applebees, Stafford, Virginia, USA Directed sales actions, trained sales staff and evaluated performance and results. Analyzed customer needs, volume potential, discounts, price ran... more 3
- Dentistry Example 3
Benefits Coordinator (8/12/2015 – Current)Pacific Dental Services, Minneapolis, MN, United States Answered patient queries in person, by telephone and via e-mail messages. Trained new hires. Dealt with patient problems and compl... more 4
- Dentistry Example 4
All Aspects Dental years Experience Dr. Thomas Edward Love, Oakland, Ca, 94609 1978 – 1985 : CDA Certified Oral Surgeon Assistant 1984 ACLS Dr. James S. Mossop, Hayward, Ca, 94541 1986 – 1997 : CDA Certified Oral Surgeon As... more 5
- Dentistry Example 5
BDC Sales (September 1, 2014 – December 1, 2016)Benji Auto Sales, Broward, Florida, USA Performed plans to expand new and existing customer sales. Supervised Customer Service performance to improve processes and quality in servi... more 6
- Dentistry Example 6
xton ch Education and Training Lincoln County High School, 2008, StanfordKY, United States general, High School Diploma Attended from 2004-2008. Graduated with 4.5 GPA, top 5% of class.University of Kentucky, 2012, LexingtonKY, Uni... more 7
- Dentistry Example 7
Lifeguard/Front Desk/Party Host, March 2015 – August 2015 Get Air, King of Prussia, PA, United States As a lifeguard, I watched over the customers and made sure they were safe while also ensuring that they were following the rules.... more 8
- Dentistry Example 8
xnia hova Education and TrainingWilbur Wright College, 2013 Chicago, IL, USA Dental Assistant, Certificate I have successfully completed the Dental Assistant Program.Work historySalesperson , 09/2011 – 09/2013 Mid-America Furni... more 9
- Dentistry Example 9
Associate Dentist, Dec 4, 2011 – Jan 31, 2013 Manlapas Dental Clinic, Pamplona, Las Pinas City, Philippines Provide thorough oral check up to patients, formulate a treatment plan and provide treatment accordingly or as indicated. ... more 10
- Dentistry Example 10
Kaley Thompson Education and TrainingMadisonville Community College – 2019 Madisonville, Kentucky, United States Science, Bachelor’s of Science My plan is to attend Madisonville Community College in my hometown and earn my Bachel... more