One of the biggest parts of landing a job as a fitness and personal trainer is creating a strong resume. This document determines how well the employer understands your abilities and skills. It is a good idea to take a close look at fitness and personal training resume templates before getting started. This lets you see what aspects work well on your resume and how to format the document as well. We have provided our own resume sample for this job specifically to help you create an eye-catching and appealing resume. Begin your job search on the right foot today.
Free Healthcare Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Browse templates and job-specific examples of professional healthcare resumes.
How To Mention Your Fitness and Personal Training Experience
You may have heard that your experience section is the most important part of your resume. This is true, but you may not have heard that the way you format and organize this information is just as important as the information itself. See our fitness and personal training resume templates to discover how to describe personal trainer experience.
• Guide clients in targeted exercises, taking measures to avoid injury and ensure a completely safe experience
• Develop personalized workout routines for clients that challenge their abilities but do not overwhelm them
• Administer fitness assessments to determine client ability in order to create a customized fitness plan
• Take measurements of blood pressure, stress, and body-fat percentages to gain insight into client health
• Provide instruction in nutrition and exercise habits for clients to follow outside personal training sessions
Fitness and Personal Training Resume Tips
Every resume needs to be completely unique, but that does not mean you cannot take the same steps to create it. In fact, we highly recommend always following these three steps when writing your resume. They ensure that the document appeals to readers and includes everything it needs to. These steps are:
1. Personalize Your Fitness and Personal Training Resume: Research each unique company before writing. This lets you customize your resume for each new job opening, which can greatly improve your chances.
2. Write a Powerful Summary Statement: Your summary statement affects the first impression each hiring manager has of you, because it is the first thing they see. Review our fitness and personal training resume templates to see how to begin.
3. Use Specific Examples and Experiences: It is the real examples from your professional experience that tells hiring managers what kind of employee you would be if hired. Think about what experiences demonstrate the right qualities.
Fitness and Personal Training Resume Templates
Real-world professionals wrote our fitness and personal training resume templates. This means you can count on them to provide you with useful, relevant, and accurate information for what hiring managers actually look for. Additionally, our online resume builder can provide even more help with putting your resume together by formatting it automatically.
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 1
Automobile Detailer (June 2006 – August 2012) Lakeside Chevrolet , Rockwall , TX, United States Washed and fully cleansed cars so that they were showroom material Parts Department (June 2008 – August 2012) Lakeside Chevro... more 2
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 2
Jared Ward EducationOklahoma Christian University – 2012 Edmond, Oklahoma, United States B.S., Sports, Wellness and Recreation Management Bachelor of Science in Health and WellnessWork historyWellness Technician – ( May 201... more 3
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 3
CNA (2012 – 2013) Kirkwood Community College, Tipton, Iowa, United States I have 75 hours of clinical experience in the Tipton Manor. Certifications CPR certified, First Aid Heart, Certified Nursing Assistant References Vicki ... more 4
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 4
November 2013 – Current / Amazon, Chattanooga, TN Picker Filled customer orders in a timely manner. Very fast paced work environment. Walked and average of 15 miles per day. July 2013 – November 2013 / Freds, Dalton, GA Ass... more 5
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 5
awn en Education and Training Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology Morehouse College, 2015, Atlanta, GA (USA) Course in Kinesiology Course in Exercise Physiology Course in Fitness Course in Anatomy Work history Assistant (January 31,2012 ̵... more 6
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 6
Sales Associate – Pflugerville Furniture Center 08/2013 – 11/2016 // Pflugerville (United States) Assisted clients to find items, informed about products’ characteristics, compared different models, described purchase... more 7
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 7
Ursa Major Hotel and Resort, San esteban, Ilocos sur (Philippines) Personal Assistant, 2011 – 2013 Cleaned changing rooms, showers and elevators. Assisted elder people with bathing and toileting. .welcome customers and prepare th... more 8
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 8
Actor – Phobia Haunted Houses September 28, 2016 – October 31. 2016 // Houston (United States) I worked from 5pm-12am; Our first job was to clean the “houses” before opening. Actors must constantly yell/scare cu... more 9
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 9
Crabby Oddwaters (April 10, 2010 – September 20, 2013)Seafood Restaurant , Sunset Beach, North Carolina, USA I waited tables, bus tables, and hostessed every summer until 2013. I had a good impression both on my bosses and empl... more 10
- Fitness And Personal Training Example 10
Shilo Dorley Objective Part-time job working as a lifeguard Education and Training Cheltenham High School, 2014, WyncotePA, USA -, Diploma High SchoolTowson University, 2018, TowsonMD, USA Athletic Training, – Studying to beco... more